1/60 YF-19 Fast Packs & Fold Booster

Mechamaniac

Hi ODR78

LOOKING GOOD IT ROCKS B))

my fast pack should arrive soon

got it ordered in Bastien web site

but it will arrived with the SV-51 I decided to wait.... just wanted to receive both at the same time

By the way his web site seems note to work anymore

just wondering what s going on .........

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: A+++++++

Hi ODR78

LOOKING GOOD IT ROCKS B))

my fast pack should arrive soon

got it ordered in Bastien web site

but it will arrived with the SV-51 I decided to wait.... just wanted to receive both at the same time

By the way his web site seems note to work anymore

just wondering what s going on .........

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: A+++++++

Yes... I've seen that.... I' don't know what's happens with the Bastien's website.... But it's not the firs time that website is crashed... So wait and see....

I can't decided to wait... ^^ I take the FP immediately.... And Bastien sent to me 3 days after Yamato's opening..

Edited by odr78

Got my batteries and switched on the fold booster. A little disappointed with the frequency of the flashing - it is quite slow and doesn't feel like the YF-19 is going anywhere in a hurry. I was very impress with the CMs Patlabour flashing gimick but the YF-19 flash is very disappointing.

with the power of magnets, i was able to make it so that the gunpod can attach to either forearm.

i split the 19s GP open using a razor and put a magnet inside.

then i installed magnets within each of the forearms, inside where the hands flip in. it works like a charm but still needs a little tweaking....maybe some smaller magnets?

another cool thing i found after the fact, because theres already magnets inside the leg of the 19, the GP can now be attached to leg like its a holster. :D

sorry i don't have any pics yet but i can't find my memory stick anywhere. :(

wait wait...I received my FP and foldildo about week ago but haven't had the time to open it, are you telling me that this things costs 60+ bucks and doesn't come with batteries!??? are you freaking kidding me?! I bought a freaking cow flashlight for 10 bucks that makes 'mooooo' whenever I turn it on and that sh!t came with 4 AA batteries

and a freaking 60+ addon for a 160+ toy can't come with 3 stupid batteries!?!?

damn!!!!!!!

*laughing* :lol:

That was great! I gotta' wipe the smile off my face. My son's asking me why I'm smiling for. Ah, priceless.

heres what the gunpod looks like when disassembled.

i left the magnet loose inside so it can adjust itself

post-206-1185373327_thumb.jpg

where i installed the magnet in the forearm

post-206-1185373364_thumb.jpg

attached to left arm

post-206-1185373377_thumb.jpg

attached underneath the shield

post-206-1185373386_thumb.jpg

and last but not least, the leg holster

post-206-1185373421_thumb.jpg

Just wondering, has anyone posted any picture(s) of the locking mechanism on the upper chest of the YF-19 that differentiates between the 1st version and the 2nd version? I did not get the 1st version but I am getting my 2nd version with the FB in a week or two. Thought I'd ask so that I can make sure that Im getting the 2nd version. Thanks in advance.

Edited by aaajin

uh oh.... :mellow: but I swear I read it somewhere though...maybe its all just wrong info. Ill check the thread again for other differences, apart from having the straight gunpod and the spread-out landing gears... Thanks for the quick reply!

Edited by aaajin

Another difference between 1st and 2nd versions is supposed to be the right side shoulder flap which is now more secure and doesn't fall off all the time like on the 1st version. Although, to be honest I haven't tested this yet, so I'm just going by Yamato's word on this.

And why would anybody want to hold the battroid upside down?

Graham

Another difference between 1st and 2nd versions is supposed to be the right side shoulder flap which is now more secure and doesn't fall off all the time like on the 1st version. Although, to be honest I haven't tested this yet, so I'm just going by Yamato's word on this.

And why would anybody want to hold the battroid upside down?

Graham

See, thats what I could never figure out either...

The most important shot/pose of the YF-19 was the sheild charge into the Macross..

I did this pose ages back, but was a little horizontal, and to be honest hanging it upside down in a display sense

is futile, as you can't see the front on image of the batts 19. But still it would have been nice...

lying on your bed, with the YF-19 Batts hurtling towards you going rrrrarrraggggghhhh! with sheild ready to plaster

your nose... not really important at all really... ?_?

I'd be afraid of the head laser or uni-boob poking my eye out, holding the 19 above my head and all. :p It is the kind of thing that would happen to me.

lol beware of the Uni-booby! "arraghh! my eye my eye boo hoo hoo damn you Yaamto you got me again!" :p

IMG_1573t.jpg

IMG_1590e.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

haha. :lol: But i posed it so the 19 was facing towards me in the display, soo with the sheild in it's way there was no way

of me seeing the unlocked chest. :p I can't remember my locking piece being that really loose, but yes, needs a locking

mechanizim thinghy. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Id never want to pose mine like that, so I see no need for it at all. Also, witha little work u ciould achieve basically the same pose with the chest pushed back together.

And because you don't want to pose yours like that it means a locking mechanism isn't needed for anyone else either?

Battroid mode should be tight, and you should be able to move it around without having to push the chest back together or doing a "little work" to keep it looking like it's supposed to.

I agree, just make the chest lock together for the sake of having a transformation that feels like everything fits into place. The bandai macross 7 toys manage to do it. It can't be THAT hard can it?

I can accept things like the koenig monster not having the huge cannons not click onto the top since it is the type of thing that just sits around. But for any future variable fighters, it would be better if they design them to be able to click into place. Just makes the toy all the more safe to hold.

Whenever I pick up the 1/72 19 in battroid the whole upper half just swings back. Not happy about that. (but not pissed enough to prevent me from liking it and owning it and paying money.) Maybe for a future yf-19 release they could try to find some way to do this?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker