Will Yamato Bring Out Another Dark Horse?

kensei

I still can't help thinking that Yamato will surprise us again. What do you think Yamato will give us this time? The VF-0 and other reissues of the VF-1 is a given, but what unusal mecha will you suppose they will bring out next? I keep thinking back to the KonigMonster, there's a mold that they can't necessarily milk for different schemes. Then there was the Q-Rau.

What is next for Yamato? Will that 1/2000 SDF-1 come out? I'd rather have that when Yamato has no ideas left though. Or even a Macross series of story figures?

Edited by kensei

How about Yamato getting a license for the Armored Core figures and have them at 1/48? :rolleyes:

post-3608-1148910190_thumb.jpg

They are designed by Kawamori and you can think of them as Macross Destroids that Yamato never cared to mold. More pics here and here

I must say, I am a little tired of the 1/48 VF-1. Unless they come up with bigger Macross Plus or VF double seats (1D/ VT/ VE), I prefer to see another line of toys. The Garland looks fantastic.

Tire of the VF-1 design? Never!!

:lol:

Actually, I'm hoping Yamato does eventually release 1/48 versions of the Ostrich and Elintseeker. Especially the latter! I can't afford the original 1/55 Bandai's and based on what I've read, I don't think the 1/60 Yamato versions are that great.

:)

I want the ve-1 vt1 and vf-1d and new Mac+ all in 1/48 scale well atleast proportionaly bigger. Oh and not to come out so fast , give my wallet a chance to breathe.

I'd love to see a vf1 made of die cast from nose cone to tail and perfect transformation multiple heads VF-1 ,1j, 1a in a nuetral color like a low viz.

It'd be heavy and expensive but why not. A one time offering that I'd have to own 2 or 3 of. Now in what scale? definately not 1/60 .....maybe 1/48 1/50 1/55.

Edited by Macross73

Hmmm.....how about the VF-2SS from Mac II Lovers again at 1/48 scale. Now that would be the shi,,,,  :rolleyes:

403483[/snapback]

Agreed. That's what I've been dying to see all these years. You truly read my mind. ;)B))

Hmmm.....how about the VF-2SS from Mac II Lovers again at 1/48 scale. Now that would be the shi,,,,  :rolleyes:

403483[/snapback]

Agreed. That's what I've been dying to see all these years. You truly read my mind. ;)B))

403508[/snapback]

yeah me too :) the mechs are really nice in mac 2 and still hoping for a mac plus mechs in 1/60 or in 1/48 scale.

How about some destroids with some inner detail, individually removable missiles and openable cockpits for example?? Say at 1/60 or 1/48.

A Nousjadeul Ger or some other enemy mech wouldn't hurt either!!

How about a VF-14 and VA-14 1/60 scale toy? That's what I've also been waiting for as well. I love these two babies :):)

Even better, how bout's some 1/48 or 1/60 scale Varuata variable fighters. Those or the only alien VF mecha that I know that have never made it into toys.

That is a frightening prophecy :blink: .

There's lot's of cool stuff coming out over the next few years. That's all I can/will say.

Graham

403534[/snapback]

Heh, abandon all hope of ever being able to buy a house or send your kids to college. Yamato is going to own all your money. Mwahahahaha!

Graham

403549[/snapback]

It's the best you can say without telling us too much :)

I'm now in peace. This means Yamato won't stop at a couple Mac Zero releases!!

Heh, abandon all hope of ever being able to buy a house or send your kids to college. Yamato is going to own all your money. Mwahahahaha!

Graham

403549[/snapback]

I'm beginning to realize that collecting Yamato valkyrie toys is the equivalent of starting a legal "crack addiction" ......

:p:p:p

My wallet already hates me ......

There's lot's of cool stuff coming out over the next few years. That's all I can/will say.

Graham

403534[/snapback]

Can you/will you say if a lot of it is non-macross?

If I can interpret that to mean Yamato has no plans of letting its Macross license collect dust then I'm happy enough with that little inkling :)

403483[/snapback]

403508[/snapback]

I will also chime in that the Mac II VFs are pretty awesome and even if the anime wasn't the best, the mecha deserve a toy to be collected. (I just want one so I don't have to try to build a model kit!) :lol:

I'm thinkin VF-5000. Not because I like it, but it will be a one of a kind, and has a transformation very similar to the VF-1, which I think is the only reason why we got a VF-0. Other than the fact that it was designed with CAD, to make it more proportionate and sort out the transofmration kinks so that there's no anime magic.

Sounds good, VF-4, VF-5000, maybe some re-done 19-series valks. I don't care for the VA-3 and wouldn't even consider anything from Macross II. But that's just me, whatever floats your boat.

Man I'm glad I'm almost done with the Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth figures. I'm only waiting for two more characters to come out. I'm also glad the Master Replicas Star Wars Collector Edition props aren't limited. I can pick stuff up later. :D Bring it on Yamato! XD

Mac II VFs would be great in either 1/60 or 1/48, but mecha from VFX, M+, M7, and M0 would be fine by me as well. And add me to the phalanx of collectors who would love to see 1/60 and/or 1/48 Destroids and 1/60 Zentradi mecha made by Yamato.

If I had to bet, however, my money would be on a VF-4 ( VF-0A, D and SV-51 notwithstanding ) , since I believe it to be one of the most requested VFs that have never been made in toy form.