New Pics Of Low Vis Version 2

wolfx

I absolutely love the look of the Fighter mode, not so keen on how it looks in Battroid though.

And 'ya would think by now that Yamato would know how to do a better GERWALK pose for their publicity photos. :D

And somebody really needs to make up some 1/48 scale MK82 bombs to hang on the wings of this.

Oh & I love the green gunpod, although I notice whoever posed the toy for the pics forgot to open the stock in battroid mode!

Graham

Not sure if this is Yamato's photos though. Cause if it is, the person doesn't know the product. :p

I like the fighter mode too. Gerwalk is alright, and if coupled with a Armoured Gerwalk armour...would look uber.

I hope the production version doesn't come with that white antenna on the backpack. That looks messed up. Other than that, I like the look of this new Low-Vis. And I have to agree with Graham; that green gunpod looks sweet.

I hope the production version doesn't come with that white antenna on the backpack. That looks messed up. Other than that, I like the look of this new Low-Vis. And I have to agree with Graham; that green gunpod looks sweet.

400314[/snapback]

i hope yamato cancel the antenna on the backpack, it's too stupid with that kind of so call "antenna",

many people ask me what is it when they see that , I give them the answer,

their reply is: "....... sorry, I don't get it, never seen any antenna as that thick...." :rolleyes:

LOVE IT!.

I've been wanting a camo valk for so long. The early shots didn't do it much justice, they made it look shades lighter than these pics do. Now that's what I'm talking about, a nice deep woodland camo. Albeit in a West German fashion, but I'll take it.

And I just noticed the missile packs done in subdued colors....joygasm!. Even though in the real military, they don't paint the missiles to match the planes. :rolleyes:

Just hope Devin makes some UN ARMY leg and gunpod decals.

Glad I ordered two!. B))

Edited by Mechamaniac

the pics at the top of the page looks so much better. I like most people will be leaving this one in fighter mode.

is it just me or does the Low Vis Version 2 have matching Intake covers? I can't really tell from the pic but it looks like it could be Black, Dark Brown or Green.

The whole thing looks like a repainted CF. As such, I would assume the intake covers are the same chocolate brown color and so are the feet.

I wonder if paint chipping will be an issue? I think all other valks had been pre-coloured ABS with little paint.

Great pics!! I have a couple of questions.

Is the antenna white or is it the same color as the rest of the valk?

Are the Skull logo's on tail fins painted on?

Is the GBP armor out as well?

Can we see the box?

I really wish Yamato would stop making all of these skull squadron vehicles.

I agree, but I think the skulls are just stickers. The one on the heatshield is for sure, but if you look really close the ones on the tailfins appear to be as well. You can just barely see the outside clear part along the edge of the sticker. Or maybe I'm just seeing things.

I really wish Yamato would stop making all of these skull squadron vehicles.  I don't think these are out yet either, I think they're not supposed to be out for another week or so.

401007[/snapback]

Look at the silvery border of the skulls on the tail fins and heatshield. They are stickers ;)

The Low Viz II is not from the skull squadron like the Stealth. All the previous advertising showed the Stealth as part of the skull squadron, it even showed the strange placement of the skulls.

post-557-1148244538_thumb.jpg