New Super Stealth Pic's

DyNo

I\'m glad I bought at least one. RowBoTech looking or not, I like it. It took a while for it to grow on me.

Hey Dyno, how about some close-up shots of the pilot?

394570[/snapback]

This is the only pic I can find of the pilot..

rl27.JPG

Thanks for the pics!

It looks totally bad arse in fighter plane mode. I think everyone will keep it in this mode, especially to show off the sick pilot.

But it looks Lame-O (with a captial O) in robot mode. Everytime I see it in robot mode, I crack up. It just looks weird for some reason. I can't put a finger on it, but it looks like a mess?

Now I want to see the strike packs on the first Low Viz version.

he is pretty patchy, but that's ok. I think it's more interesting than a straight black valk.

More requests for pics.. are there any without the fastpacks? I want to get a good look at how all the different shades match up in fighter mode.

I'm really glad the heat shield is gray and not black. Would have been interesting if it were a Stealth skull squad valk...

As for the eye piece, I don't think I mind the lack of color there. Maybe if it were yellow? I dunno.

All in all, as of right now I like it slightly better than the camo LV but I don't find either really jumps out at me. I can't wait to have them in front of me to really compare though.

[sarcasm]What really would have sold me on this valk would have been if they could only find a way to put it in a bigger box. You know, they were on the right track with the 1/60 Elint and Super Ostrich which had several inches of useless plastic. I think they just tried way too hard to cram this thing into a tight spot. [/sarcasm] I'm seriously going to have to sell my luggage so I have somewhere to store this thing.

They should have grayed out stickers like the Low Viz. The colored stickers make it stand out too much. And those yellow "dots" on the arms should be gray.

Amen to that. I mean it is supposed to be a Stealth fighter.

But at least, the red kites mix well with the black and grey paint scheme.

Thanks for the pics, DyNo!!

Any word on whether the tailfins will have the skulls and crossbones tampo-printed? (I'm hoping not.)

Whoa, people better start buying them cuz it looks like they are going to fall over. Those shopping baskets on the right are going to be useless for yamato purchases. hahaha. I would need a full size shopping cart!

Why can't there be stores here in Maryland like this????  :(

201.JPG

394781[/snapback]

Whoa, people better start buying them cuz it looks like they are going to fall over. Those shopping baskets on the right are going to be useless for yamato purchases. hahaha. I would need a full size shopping cart!
Why can't there be stores here in Maryland like this????  :(

201.JPG

394781[/snapback]

394811[/snapback]

Looks like my basement. :D