New Super Stealth Pic's

DyNo

I put up an gallery on the Transformers site, and they got an nice kick out of it. 2 of them are already planning on getting it because they saw what it looked like.

Hmmm, a Masterpiece Evil Jetfire?? B))

412744[/snapback]

sweet nemesis jetfire...

412745[/snapback]

Oh yea...if only it had been an VF-1S it'd be the perfect G1 MP Nemesis Jetfire!! ;)

Little side note...don't want to get to detracted from the thread. But I always hoped to get an 1/48th Hikaru VF-1S, get the Super parts...sparay paint those red...get some Autobot logo's from Reprolabels.com and then it really would be an MP Jetfire.

Edited by AC Starscream

Little side note...don't want to get to detracted from the thread. But I always hoped to get an 1/48th Hikaru VF-1S, get the Super parts...sparay paint those red...get some Autobot logo's from Reprolabels.com and then it really would be an MP Jetfire.

You're not the first person to think that:

1/48 Jetfire

Click it!

1/48 Jetfire

Click it!

412870[/snapback]

I didnt think I was going to be the first...but man that person did an fantastic job at repaitning the VF-1S. Wow that is dead on G1 Jetfire. Thanks for psoting that, I had never seen that before. :)

1/48 Jetfire

Click it!

412870[/snapback]

Very cool 1/48 Jetfire!! Thanks for the link Jenius!

:)