Low Viz 3.0

1 VF-1 2NV

You know, back when I worked on cars there was a rule. The rule was that all show vehicles should have three distinct colors. I can't tell too well from the picture but I think you're sporting a silver and purple (decals) but are missing the trim. Now, if you have a softer silver being used as trim my monitor probably just isn't picking it up.

Of course, that rule was not a be-all end-all rule. Lots of people prefer the simpler two-tone approach. The original LV has light gray, dark gray/black, and light blue as its three colors. I think yours would maybe benefit from a silverish glossy and a different silver tone flat. You could incorporate that second tone along the chest and heat shield.

I totally do not mean to diss what you've done, it's great work, I'm just throwing out some suggestions worth only what they cost.

Edited by jenius

The F/A-22 is quite shiny/silvery and it's considered low-vis. But that's mainly because how they say it's painted and how it actually looks totally disagree.

The markings are certainly low-vis... (In the 1980's there were lots of "camo vs markings" combos that were part high and part low vis, so many times you have specify exactly what part is or isn't low-vis) Technically almost any brightly-painted plane nowadays has low-vis camo with high-vis markings, but many planes in the 80's were high-vis camo with low-vis markings.

Edited by David Hingtgen