Gundam Plamodel Thread - II

Anyone know of a service where I can get MG skeletons or just hands?

422877[/snapback]

i know hlj.com offers replacement spruces... i think there's another online vendor who does it but the site excapes my mind at the moment...

So you got a $435 kit for 85 bucks?! WOW good find!!

422950[/snapback]

Well, I don't know if it's worth quite that much, now that there's a master grade kit of it. In fact, I'd be quite interested to see what the going rate is.

But in any case, it's a hell of a kit! I'd be interested to see how it compares to the MG kit in terms of detail.

The quality looks a bit lacking considering the £1750 asking price. Hell if anyone wants a commision I'm sure I could come up with something similar for a lot cheaper.

I would want opening cockpit with full detail. Opening arms and manouvering thrusters on the legs/backpack.

At least a year ago I remember a scratchbuild of a Zeta/Sentinal/??? at about 1/35 scale. It showed a gundam in trememndous detail and had loads of pilots/mechanics in spacesuits flying around it. Not sure if anyone has the links/pics of it as I would prefer that to the above Gundam.

I did find this however: http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?products_id=2608

Still more detail than the above.

However Gundam vs the nice girl. No contest :)

edit: It is the model on the cover of this book:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4499205...glance&n=465392

Edited by olivers

LOL, I guess all of us are wondering the same thing.

If that lady is included in the price tag of $3,500, Man, sign me up :lol:

Screw the model. How much for the broad?  :lol:

422570[/snapback]

Ahh we think alike !!!

422628[/snapback]

Now wasn't there a Radio Controled Zaku that could shoot beebee's and had a real cheap Digital camera on the mono eye or something and the controler could watch on one of those tiny screens what the Zaku would see?

I remember hearing something about that a few years back, I know of a RC Dom...but I'm pretty sure it was a Zaku I heard about.

the F-91 is very nice. it has sold out quite quick in most places which is no surprise. i want to get a second one to make the Capt Harrisons Black custom. here is mine, i still have to sand the sprues and paint and detail it.

post-1669-1155245701_thumb.jpg

thankfully it is a little bigger then i thought, from the pictures i had seen it seemed smaller

post-1669-1155245761_thumb.jpg

MG Nemo, this is a awesome kit right here and i highly recomened it. the silver is far more shiny in real life, in the pics it looks kind of flakey.

post-1669-1155246389_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

backside, i like to thank Fulcy for the metal beads and Boosters, they are perfect i will definetly be getting more.

chris

post-1669-1155246469_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

From Gunota:

HGUC Zaku I Sniper Type (currently planned)

HGUC RGM-79FP GM Striker (currently planned)

1/100 Saviour Gundam - October

The November issue of Dengeki Hobby will come with new Hazel enhancement parts.

Saviour definitely looks like it got cleaned-up by BEE-Craft.

http://mimibukuro.ddo.jp/contents/CH2006-02.html

I can finally toss my HG 1/144 Saviour then.

Looks like GSX-401FW Stargazer HG 1/144 is also in the works.

Now to go grab MG F91 and Hyaku Shiki w/Ballute and HG Strike Noir....*checks wallet*

Woah....Gundam X Stuff. Alright!

Customs. Looks like Resin kits.

I demand info on that white and orange on underneath the 8th MS team kits... 4th one down.

Say "Please". Kids these days...no manners. <_<

Custom/Scratch-built.

Woah....Gundam X Stuff. Alright!

Customs. Looks like Resin kits.

426602[/snapback]

:( Dream killer. :p

You're right about the Saviour I think. Beecraft always takes the SEED Designs to a whole new level. I'm very impressed. Surely a Gaia 1/100 will come out soon. I'm sick of those screwy little 1/144s.

You're right about the Saviour I think. Beecraft always takes the SEED Designs to a whole new level. I'm very impressed. Surely a Gaia 1/100 will come out soon. I'm sick of those screwy little 1/144s.

426604[/snapback]

Judging by kits released so far, I think Bandai is testing the waters with BEE-Craft entering into the 1/100s (And probably looking at BEE-Craft doing the redesigns of all Gunpla HG 1/144 and up). This could also account for why we haven't seen too many GSD kits. BEE-Craft is cleaning them all up from the original lineart (the lineart isn't the best for making models). They are also testing out their work in animation (Stargazer). I'm surprised we still haven't seen anything from Destiny Astray or Delta Astray yet.

A 1/100 Gaia has a good chance (I remember there was talk about it but that was when I-Justice was still being looked into).

Actually I got an IJ, and was pretty disappointed with the kit in terms of relation to the lineart. Then again, it was only a 1/100 standard. The 1/100 SF though, really looked bad. The 1/60 looked superb. I wish that they give IJ a 1/60 chance or even a 1/100 MG. Cause that would be sweet. Check this out:

http://f7.aaa.livedoor.jp/~mesarion/gallery/jusm/jusm.htm

Ah Mesarion...When he first posted I-Justice on Ebay, it went for atleast $300 US. He does give me lots of good ideas for my kits...

What is Beecraft?

BEE-CRAFT is Junichi Akutsu. He's a designer for lots of Gunpla. He's been using the pseudonym BEE-CRAFT to do detailed drawings of many designs from Gundam and making them a a bit more, model friendly. He's even taken some of Katoki's redesigns and adapted them. He is one of the mecha designers in SEED.