Gundam Plamodel Thread - II

Oh yeah...that HGUC Powered GM is mine.  :D

410490[/snapback]

I've been waiting forever for this particular MS to be made. Grunt units rule, and the powered GM is one of my favorites. However, I think I'll wait for the inevitable (one can only hope) Master Grade version to come out.

After this, the next one I want to see is the Guncannon II from 0083, in MG glory, of course.

Edited by mechaninac

Oh yeah...that HGUC Powered GM is mine.  :D

410490[/snapback]

I've been waiting forever for this particular MS to be made. Grunt units rule, and the powered GM is one of my favorites. However, I think I'll wait for the inevitable (one can only hope) Master Grade version to come out.

After this, the next one I want to see is the Guncannon II from 0083, in MG glory, of course.

410577[/snapback]

I've been waiting for an HGUC Custom GM and the Guncannon II. I think the latter has enough similarities to the gundam NT1 Full armor that I'll attempt a scratch build of it.

Edit. The guncannon 2 is available as a refit kit.

Edited by Noyhauser

Prediction time!

Seeing this on Gunota

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/ProductOne.aspx?pno=23912

has given me the impression that a HG 1/100 Akatsuki may be in the works. Looking at HLJ and Hobby Search seems to indicate that Bandai is making just enough HG 1/144s to meet demand. Now I could be wrong, but I see this as a good possiblity. With the release of Gold Frame Amatu coming, we have a HG 1/100 with gold plating.

Prediction time!

Seeing this on Gunota

has given me the impression that a HG 1/100 Akatsuki may be in the works. Looking at HLJ and Hobby Search seems to indicate that Bandai is making just enough HG 1/144s to meet demand. Now I could be wrong, but I see this as a good possiblity. With the release of Gold Frame Amatu coming, we have a HG 1/100 with gold plating.

410811[/snapback]

Stuff Gunota, if you say it, I will believe it Az. :D

Bandai thinks that SEED fans got DRAGOON fever.

Edited by kensei

hi that is not a 1/100 they are showing it is the 1/144 #7006 Cosmic Region figure

it looks awesome i am definelty picking this one up, right now i am getting ready to work on my MG Gyan i will post pics when it is done.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Oh my God, awesome! I didn't expect it to have the interior cockpit block like a PG too. I was just expecting the no polycaps thing. Word.

Prediction time!

Seeing this on Gunota

410811[/snapback]

Stuff Gunota, if you say it, I will believe it Az. :D

Bandai thinks that SEED fans got DRAGOON fever.

410815[/snapback]

Ditto! If Azrael says it, it shall be done! :D Please be good with those powers... :lol:

hi that is not a 1/100 they are showing it is the 1/144 #7006 Cosmic Region figure

410817[/snapback]

Yes, I know. Which is why I said what I said. We have 2 HG 1/144 kits and now a Cosmic Region toy...Gold Frame bring gold plating to a HG 1/100....Something is fishy with that. The June Gundam rankings showed Akatsuki right behind Hyaku Shiki. And with sales as they are, I'm definitely seeing a HG 1/100 Akatsuki (or a some form of a 1/100. Akatsuki is based on Strike/Strike Rouge, so it would not be terribly hard to turn it to a MG...but I see that as a no) in the works.

Some places are reporting a HG 1/144 Yzak GOUF Ignited and Blast Impulse, I could care little for those since they are HG 1/144. But HG 1/144s are throw out by the dozen so I'm not going to throw much into that area.

On the MG front, the RX-75 Guntank seems to hear lots of rumors. A custom was done a while back and seems to have gotten some praise for it. MGs are a bit harder to look at but with most of the OYW line out there, I see no reason to not throw out a MG Guntank. 2chan rumors threw out Destiny and S-Freedom, but you know...it is 2chan, the home of Gundam photoshops and rumors. It could be out there since the HG 1/100s for those look absolutely terrible, but I'll chalk it up to 2chan having too much fun.

Now I could go on with Out Frame and Testament, but I don't see much more than HG 1/144s with those.

Anyways, this is just me looking at the market, take it with a grain of salt. Don't be surprised if this all turns out to be me on drugs. :ph34r:

Edited by azrael

That F91 seems a bit off in proportion. I can't quite put my finger on it...but the shoulders seem to be a size or two too big. F91's supposed to be fairly svelt, the MG rendition seems to make it look like a skinny guy wearing chunky shoulderpads?

May your will be done oh great Azrael.

As long as it involves the part about me being on drugs...then yeh, I'm all for it.

That F91 seems a bit off in proportion. I can't quite put my finger on it...but the shoulders seem to be a size or two too big. F91's supposed to be fairly svelt, the MG rendition seems to make it look like a skinny guy wearing chunky shoulderpads?

(courtesy of MAHQ)

f91.jpg

The shoulders don't look that bad, but the legs....they look skinny. I would have to look at BEE-Craft's drawings for F91 though.

Wow, I am so impatient. I know its near the end of June, but I still havent seen 1/100 Legend for sale yet. Atleast on the place I order kits from... <_< ebay....

The sellers are usually pretty good on listing the new release items a couple of days before release. :( But yet no luck on this kit. And I bet when it does come out, itll be time to make rent payment. :mellow:

Middle one probably has something similar to the Aile Striker Pack. The rigth one has the V Attenas/horns/whatever they are like the Astray ones (I kinda remember seeing a pic of the Strike Noir with a dark Astray like MS in the back). Left might be Astray Delta (Just wild guess). Well looking foward to GSS when it comes out.

AWESOME!! The F91 is a beaut and it may be the first one I go all out and actually paint.(Just saw the anime@AMA, I liked it, rather fast though).

BTW guys...how are the SEED and SEED Destiny HG models? They look more durable than the gundam wing 1/100s. Can these be actually handled and messed with? Do all of them come with stands?

BTW guys...how are the SEED and SEED Destiny HG models? They look more durable than the gundam wing 1/100s. Can these be actually handled and messed with?  Do all of them come with stands?

412249[/snapback]

Well the SEED kits are good. The SEED Destiny kits are slightly better. I was really impressed with 1/100 Infinite Justice. All I have left on that is the back pack, which I wil get around to later. <_<

Being compared to Wing 1/100, I must say they are much better than those. Define "handled" and "messed with" They are defenitly more poseable, if thats what you mean.

Not all GS or GSD kits come with stands. Some 1/144 come with stands, but the only 1/100 kits for Destiny are the First Edition Strike Freedom, Destiny, and Infinite Justice. I think I saw a preview of the Legend with a stand, but I am not sure about it.

Does anyone know if the Gundam X 1/100 are similar to the Wing 1/100? I am very tempted to order me some. Hopefully to last me till 1/100 Akatsuki :rolleyes: I can only hope...

Edited by Legend of TSXer

BTW guys...how are the SEED and SEED Destiny HG models? They look more durable than the gundam wing 1/100s. Can these be actually handled and messed with?  Do all of them come with stands?

412249[/snapback]

Well the SEED kits are good. The SEED Destiny kits are slightly better. I was really impressed with 1/100 Infinite Justice. All I have left on that is the back pack, which I wil get around to later. <_<

Being compared to Wing 1/100, I must say they are much better than those. Define "handled" and "messed with" They are defenitly more poseable, if thats what you mean.

Not all GS or GSD kits come with stands. Some 1/144 come with stands, but the only 1/100 kits for Destiny are the First Edition Strike Freedom, Destiny, and Infinite Justice. I think I saw a preview of the Legend with a stand, but I am not sure about it.

Does anyone know if the Gundam X 1/100 are similar to the Wing 1/100? I am very tempted to order me some. Hopefully to last me till 1/100 Akatsuki :rolleyes: I can only hope...

412263[/snapback]

I meant in regards to durability. Are they able to twist at the thigh as well? That would be awesome.

I felt that the 1/100 wing kits were kind of durable but not exactly. In other words are the new SEED destiny 1/100 more durable than the 1/144 HGUC?

And X looked very similar in construction to wing.....the lkits themselves were released not too long apart

412249[/snapback]

412263[/snapback]

I meant in regards to durability. Are they able to twist at the thigh as well? That would be awesome.

I felt that the 1/100 wing kits were kind of durable but not exactly. In other words are the new SEED destiny 1/100 more durable than the 1/144 HGUC?

And X looked very similar in construction to wing.....the lkits themselves were released not too long apart

412266[/snapback]

Well compared to my friends 1/100 Wing Zero Custom, the legs are more moveable. For instance my Astray Red Frame can kick a Gundam's head off in a pose. The Blitz legs are more manuvarble than most other ones I have. I dont have any 1/144 HGUC so I cant compare to that. I cant really complain about the ones I have. Its not like I am trying to make them do the splits though. Also the First Edition Destiny and Strike Freedom came with "action" hips as well as with stand. Infinate Justice did not recieve the same treatment. Actually I am lil upset with IJ because the stand hook just fits inside his thruster and not holding onto anything. Destiny and SF ones have a big holder that fits them perfectly.

Sorry for the extra ramble....

412249[/snapback]

412263[/snapback]

412266[/snapback]

Well compared to my friends 1/100 Wing Zero Custom, the legs are more moveable. For instance my Astray Red Frame can kick a Gundam's head off in a pose. The Blitz legs are more manuvarble than most other ones I have. I dont have any 1/144 HGUC so I cant compare to that. I cant really complain about the ones I have. Its not like I am trying to make them do the splits though. Also the First Edition Destiny and Strike Freedom came with "action" hips as well as with stand. Infinate Justice did not recieve the same treatment. Actually I am lil upset with IJ because the stand hook just fits inside his thruster and not holding onto anything. Destiny and SF ones have a big holder that fits them perfectly.

Sorry for the extra ramble....

412280[/snapback]

Durability wise though, do you think they are easy to break? Or fairly tough? How about the hands do they have movable fingers or close gripped? Or at least tabs to help hold the weapons?

Durability wise though, do you think they are easy to break?  Or fairly tough?  How about the hands do they have movable fingers or close gripped? Or at least tabs to help hold the weapons?

412282[/snapback]

Well out of 12 kits, only one has broken. Blitz fell over and knocked over the Aile Strike and broke 3 parts off from the Aile Pack (got pics of this horrible event if you wanna see :p ). The Strike itself was ok. Some others have fallen but no damage done. Hands are not all that great. They are 2 pieces. Some kits come with an extra open hand instead of a fist.

Durability wise though, do you think they are easy to break?  Or fairly tough?  How about the hands do they have movable fingers or close gripped? Or at least tabs to help hold the weapons?

412282[/snapback]

Well out of 12 kits, only one has broken. Blitz fell over and knocked over the Aile Strike and broke 3 parts off from the Aile Pack (got pics of this horrible event if you wanna see :p ). The Strike itself was ok. Some others have fallen but no damage done. Hands are not all that great. They are 2 pieces. Some kits come with an extra open hand instead of a fist.

412283[/snapback]

So the hands, are they made of PVC? As long as they are fixed pose and can hold the weapons without getting loose, I'm happy!

one of the newest kits is one of the best, have been working on this for alittle bit now, it is almost done just a few more tiny warning decals and i have to finish the custom beam javelin i made.

post-1669-1152248196_thumb.jpg

i decided to do a custom A.E.U.G version, it has its own weapons that are different from the anime.

post-1669-1152248252_thumb.jpg

the blue looks much better in person for some reason it always shows up bad with my camera. i also managed to pick up the 1/48 Hyper Zeta from G-system and a bunch of Coreworks kits, like the Strike Freedom , F-95, X-1 and ZZ. so i have a ton of great kits to build in the upcoming months.

chris

post-1669-1152248947_thumb.jpg

one of the newest kits is one of the best, have been working on this for alittle bit now, it is almost done just a few more tiny warning decals and i have to finish the custom beam javelin i made.

414235[/snapback]

Dude! That looks SICK! I love it. Super nice work man.