I Be Enganged

Ali Sama

AWESOME!

Do what she tells you to do, and DO NOT tell her you know me, or she may leave.

I am notorious for being "not allowed" to see my old friends after they get married as I am a bad influence.

AWESOME!

Do what she tells you to do, and DO NOT tell her you know me, or she may leave.

I am notorious for being "not allowed" to see my old friends after they get married as I am a bad influence.

352012[/snapback]

ty.

hell no. She is no tlike that. GO on im if you wish, we can talk. she is alot like me in fact, lol.

you rock!!!!

ali

All you'll need to remember from now on is the following:

1. What's hers is hers and what is yours is hers;

2. Never, ever leave the toilet seat up;

3. Even when you're right, you're wrong;

4. Forget about ever winning an argument again;

5. In the words of Fred Flintstone... "when you put a ring on a woman's finger it turns into a radar that reads man's minds"

6. All your answers should be limited to "yes dear", "no dear", and "I'm sorry". Anything more elaborate than that is asking for trouble.

Enjoy, and congratulations. :p

All you'll need to remember from now on is the following:

1.  What's hers is hers and what is yours is hers;

2.  Never, ever leave the toilet seat up;

3.  Even when you're right, you're wrong;

4.  Forget about ever winning an argument again;

5.  In the words of Fred Flintstone... "when you put a ring on a woman's finger it turns into a radar that reads man's minds"

6.  All your answers should be limited to "yes dear", "no dear", and "I'm sorry".  Anything more elaborate than that is asking for trouble.

352042[/snapback]

Pretty much sums it all up. ;)

Conga rats dude!

Every guy I know who got married had to give up/sell about 50 percent of the stuff they owned before marriage. Just some strange universal cosmic law about chicks needing alot of space for photo albums, shoes and knickknack style glass animals.

Good luck man. Best of everything.

(And if you end up selling most of your toys on the cheap here, we won't rub it in later)

352075[/snapback]

I wanted to keep my Conan Sword (http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=15902&st=0) in the living room... She makes me keep it in the office though. Oh well. Thats all I had to give up.

Every guy I know who got married had to give up/sell about 50 percent of the stuff they owned before marriage. Just some strange universal cosmic law about chicks needing alot of space for photo albums, shoes and knickknack style glass animals.

Good luck man. Best of everything.

(And if you end up selling most of your toys on the cheap here, we won't rub it in later)

352075[/snapback]

nope. I will converte my garage into a studio. It is carpeted and well vented. I can put stuff there for display too. she likes my stuff actually.

My wife complains about the toys I buy (and I don't even buy that much), but every time she does I'll remind her of her Hello Kitty fetish and she shuts up right quick.

Remember, Ali Sama, put her in her place right away or she'll control you for the rest of your...

...Yes, honey, I'm just finishing dinner. We'll be eating soon. Yes, I've already set the table. Yes, I'll do the dishes afterwards.

... ahem, where was I? Oh, yeah: Or she'll control you for the rest of your life.

Take a closer look... The sword is just for looks, my body is the real killing machine.

:lol:

Its like watching an 80s action movie.

Just you know, not a good one.

352108[/snapback]

But the bad ones are the best kind!

My wife complains about the toys I buy (and I don't even buy that much), but every time she does I'll remind her of her Hello Kitty fetish and she shuts up right quick.

I KNEW there was a good reason for the Hello Kitty massager!

SanRio: Giving guys leverage through cleverly-disguized sex toys.

The Agent, married? HAHAHAHA, I was actually worried for a second, before I came to my senses.

352103[/snapback]

I live with my GF... No married stuff till she is done with school.

Congrats Ali Sama!

Remember. What happens in Macrossworld. Stays in Macrossworld.

Hehehehehe.

352136[/snapback]

Yeah not so much. My GF reads MW, sooooo, if I say something stupid here its kinda like taking a crap in bed.

Congrats Ali Sama!

Hehehehehe.

352136[/snapback]

Yeah not so much. My GF reads MW, sooooo, if I say something stupid here its kinda like taking a crap in bed.

352165[/snapback]

Are you going to JTAF this Saturday?

Mari will NOT be able to resist the charms of Crom.

Congrats Ali Sama!

Hehehehehe.

352136[/snapback]

352165[/snapback]

Are you going to JTAF this Saturday?

Mari will NOT be able to resist the charms of Crom.

352166[/snapback]

I really wanted to go, but I am moving offices over the weekend, Mari will have to wait.

I know, print out my avatar and cut it out to its size, then tell Mari to keep it in her panties till I finally get around to meeting her.