1/48 VF-1S

kaiotheforsaken

Well Ive had one on order for almost 1 month now the supplier says hes going to ship it this week. so I guess he has stock. If thats the case I should recive it next week just in time for the supposed release date of 17th

I just wanna know how we can get 4 Roy releases but not get a re-issue of the Hikkie 1S....

327476[/snapback]

Yeah, it'd be nice to get another HIKARU 1S....or two :D ! Whatever the reason is, it must be one of life's great mysteries :lol::D !

is there actually issues from previous releases addressed in this release of roy's valk,or are they just releasing it for the hell of it? is it valk only or can you get an armoured 1 too?

I just heard the VF-1A CF, VF1S Reissue #4, and FP Reissues will be out on 9/16.

wow, really, cool, that's pretty soon, so do you expect your shipment a week after that?

do you have a box big enough to make one shipment?

I'd rather pay for all three at once and get one big box so the wife doesn't yell at me anymore and I can't get stuff at work anymore because the Commander yelled at me

:)

hmmmm.....well, I'll have to find some way to sneak the GBP and VF-0 whenever they come out. Wonder if my brother will let me send stuff to his house...

:p

It's going to take about 3 weeks to arrive, so early Oct seems about right. I have to collect payments from everyone to round up enough money to pay for all of the three items coming out at once.

Plus, it till take time to ship to the US and clear customs.

-Kevin

Edited by VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

It's going to take about 3 weeks to arrive,

oh, ok, cool, whew, i was starting to worry how to pay you for all three and Kurt for some customs all at once. This works out better based on the OT I'm getting this month.

People at work make fun of me because I work OT to pay for "TOYS" I just tell them, at least I don't work OT to pay my house note, I live within my means.

---091305---

wow, that was quick!

Payment sent Kevin! Thanks again for supporting my habit!

Edited by Chowser

It's going to take about 3 weeks to arrive,

oh, ok, cool, whew, i was starting to worry how to pay you for all three and Kurt for some customs all at once. This works out better based on the OT I'm getting this month.

People at work make fun of me because I work OT to pay for "TOYS" I just tell them, at least I don't work OT to pay my house note, I live within my means.

327753[/snapback]

You and me both Chowser... I was geting scared as well...

I just wanna know how we can get 4 Roy releases but not get a re-issue of the Hikkie 1S....

327476[/snapback]

Don't worry man.

If there's one thing that is for sure, Yamato is a company that loves money. If the opportunity is there, they'll take it. I think that there's just too much stuff at the moment, so take it easy and wait.

327476[/snapback]

Don't worry man.

If there's one thing that is for sure, Yamato is a company that loves money. If the opportunity is there, they'll take it. I think that there's just too much stuff at the moment, so take it easy and wait.

327932[/snapback]

So far, i think they re-issued every 1/48 except the low viz, 1S hikkie, and the TV max/miriya. The low viz is limited, so that will probably not come out again. The TV max and miriya were not hot sellers. So I have a feeling the 1S hikkie will be the next announced re-issue.

So far, i think they re-issued every 1/48 except the low viz, 1S hikkie, and the TV max/miriya. The low viz is limited, so that will probably not come out again. The TV max and miriya were not hot sellers. So I have a feeling the 1S hikkie will be the next announced re-issue

The 1S Hikkie also sold horribly when it was first released so the only 1/48 I would ever truly think won't be re-released is the LowVis. I also think Yamato has learned from this and that's why the Mass Production is (ironically) a limited production toy that won't be marketed as such just in case somewhere down the line they want to release more of them. Coincidentally, isn't that exactly what happened with their 1/60 mass production toy? They sold it as a limited edition but demand was large enough for them to make a non-limited edition as well? This time they're being even smarter, if they never call it "limited" in the first place they'll never have to make a slight change to the box or paint tone.

It's good that they are not limited edition imo. Popularity might fluctuate over time and they might lose in the long run.

I think with prices getting higher and higher though, people have less and less money and slower ability to buy, and so the numbers they would need to make need to be somewhat limited to avoid risks of being stuck with unsold valks. I want a Tv Milia with super but I just don't have the cash for now.

Timing is everything.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I've got the 4th re-issue and I see no difference between that and the 3rd and 2nd.

It's all about the luck of the draw... :p

My skull on the tail fin is straight but I saw other pieces where the skull was crooked.

The QC is the same except on the parts that are die-cast, the white paint doesn't match with the white plastic. Besides that, it's all the same... :D

Worth getting if you don't already have one...

Jerry

Well I ordered mine from an eBay shop in August ( I know it was a pre order) , but I havent recived mine yet even though It was shipped nearly two weeks ago. Hope its a legitt site otherwise I will not be happy. It is insured so all is not hopefully lost.

Okay, Just got my 4th Issue Roy and looks like Yamato still haven't gone to fix the crooked skull. I think it could be worse than the 3rd as the 3rd if I recall you need to look at it closely. But could just be very well be the same. Will compare it later at home if I got time.

Anybody else get their 4th Issue Focker that can give a report?  I waiting for mine from Kevin (early Oct)  <_<

332523[/snapback]

Well mine turned up yesterday.

Wow Im impressed I thought the 1/55`s were big. It`s my first 1/48 scale.

I have given it a really good look over and there are a few parts where they could have cut it from the sprews better and the seam lines on the gun are bugging me, but any problems with Jolly Rodgers are not evedent on mine.

The fast pack box had some minor damage to it dispite the sturdy packaging it was sent in, but not to worry as its packed in the cupboard now and the Vf`s on display.

It dosent quite stand straight in Gerwalk mode, Ive not tried it in battroid mode as it wont fit on the display shelf as it will be too tall.

I may well fix the gun and do a minor change to another seam line which is not right, but I think I will fit some water transfers to it rather than use Yamoto`s stickers.

Over all though I think its ok. Im just glad that it got here in one peice.

Edited by big F