Time to ban MGREXX

I just provided the links to the incidents of which >EXO< stated he had a hazy memory. I did this because I was dismayed that your behavior was being attributed to me. Yet I did not comment any further than that. I provided nothing but information to clear things up. I'm sorry that you have a problem with that. But I think you are overreacting.

H

actually you posted that solely for the purpose of getting a rise out of me, proving your trolling ways to me and everyone once again. whatever you say to me or however you want to explain yourself, you will forever be a troll in my eyes as well as a lot of other members.

>EXO<,

i don't care about MW anymore and i no longer enjoy coming here so who gives a rat ass? besides, there other sites out there that Hurin isn't a member of nor will be allowed to join so i don't really care if i'm never allowed to come here again. but i'll see you around. :)

Im not an enemy to mw yet but it might soon or follow quadrano's path if things keep keeping up. for example one of the mod using a racist joke about a PI child gets my blood going.

I hope you're kidding about Quadrano. She left because she got caught in a lie.

Really? dang I thought she left because she was giving inside info like graham before then like everyone got mad at her.

actually you posted that solely for the purpose of getting a rise out of me, proving your trolling ways to me and everyone once again.  whatever you say to me or however you want to explain yourself, you will forever be a troll in my eyes as well as a lot of other members.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. We had been getting along fine. A few days ago, despite our being told to be careful around each other, you posted a few times that you thought I was ruining a thread and being annoying. At first, I tried to be cordial about it. But, when you persisted, I (as politely as possible) pointed out that you too could be considered to be acting in an annoying manner. At that point, you became very angry. I'm sorry that I angered you.

In this thread, I was merely trying to disassociate myself from some posts that you made where you were, once again, very angry. I tried to do so without enraging you. Yet, I seem to have made you very angry. I apologize for making you very angry again.

You have now changed several posts in that referenced thread to "HURIN IS A FAG." Now, I could be very angry in turn because I don't believe my sexual preference is something that should be discussed here. But instead, I am apologizing because I don't want you to be angry.

I'm sorry that you consider me a troll. But I don't think that angering you is the sole criteria for being one. However, I wish I had not angered you. And I apologize for doing so.

Best Regards,

H

Why is it that when there is blood in the water at MW the sharks frenzy and start biting each other?

It sounds from Roy's post like the investigation has been made and concluded. The mods seem to not want to remove MGREXX at the moment so we might as well leave this alone for now... it's pretty much just become infighting... again.

Why is it that when there is blood in the water at MW the sharks frenzy and start biting each other?

It sounds from Roy's post like the investigation has been made and concluded. The mods seem to not want to remove MGREXX at the moment so we might as well leave this alone for now... it's pretty much just become infighting... again.

Without minmay's singing we revert to blood thirsty netsharks. That or its like our forest here, lots of fuel laying around that just needs the smallest of spark to make a 6000 acre wild fire burning down towns and cities and whatnot.

Can we get back on topic? This thread was supposed to be about MGREXX.

OMG, that pwns the "Ban Him" pic I have!!! :lol:

actually you posted that solely for the purpose of getting a rise out of me, proving your trolling ways to me and everyone once again.  whatever you say to me or however you want to explain yourself, you will forever be a troll in my eyes as well as a lot of other members.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. We had been getting along fine. A few days ago, despite our being told to be careful around each other, you posted a few times that you thought I was ruining a thread and being annoying. At first, I tried to be cordial about it. But, when you persisted, I (as politely as possible) pointed out that you too could be considered to be acting in an annoying manner. At that point, you became very angry. I'm sorry that I angered you.

In this thread, I was merely trying to disassociate myself from some posts that you made where you were, once again, very angry. I tried to do so without enraging you. Yet, I seem to have made you very angry. I apologize for making you very angry again.

You have now changed several posts in that referenced thread to "HURIN IS A FAG." Now, I could be very angry in turn because I don't believe my sexual preference is something that should be discussed here. But instead, I am apologizing because I don't want you to be angry.

I'm sorry that you consider me a troll. But I don't think that angering you is the sole criteria for being one. However, I wish I had not angered you. And I apologize for doing so.

Best Regards,

H

if you really don't want to anger me, then don't post anything in regards to me or mention me or link me in any of your examples.....this is why you bother the fock out of me and everyone else. it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, you have to be right AND a dick to someone at the same time.....thats called being an professional a-hole.

try to see it from my POV or our POV, its one thing to argue your point, but you always have to have the last jab at the end of every one of your posts. you can't just say, "hey i'm right because of XYZ reason", instead you post, "i'm right because of XYZ reason and you're a *insert insulting comment here". fine, you can say the other person started with the name calling, but are you any better when you say it back? and must you do it everytime you respond to someone?

while your arm was broke, MW was at its most peaceful. i'm talking no arguing, no flaming, no back and forth nonsense, everyone was chill....i think MGREXX was the only person who was causing problems in the whole time you were gone.

you came back and you did it quietly, which a lot of us appreciated. and honestly, i discussed it with other folks and they all felt the same way, "hurin is being cool". not that it matters what other think but damn dude, i even started liking you.

then for whatever reason, you became a trolling arguementive a-hole once again. and this wasn't just last week, but you were slowly going back to the person you once were....why? you were actually being cool? people started wanting to hear what you had to say and stopped dismissing every one of your posts.

whatevs dude, you won, i'm leaving, you can't ask for more than that. all i ask in return is for you to just stay here on MW and don't follow me to some other sites so you can argue with me there, please.

I just provided the links to the incidents of which >EXO< stated he had a hazy memory.  I did this because I was dismayed that your behavior was being attributed to me.  Yet I did not comment any further than that.  I provided nothing but information to clear things up.  I'm sorry that you have a problem with that.  But I think you are overreacting.

H

actually you posted that solely for the purpose of getting a rise out of me, proving your trolling ways to me and everyone once again. whatever you say to me or however you want to explain yourself, you will forever be a troll in my eyes as well as a lot of other members.

>EXO<,

i don't care about MW anymore and i no longer enjoy coming here so who gives a rat ass? besides, there other sites out there that Hurin isn't a member of nor will be allowed to join so i don't really care if i'm never allowed to come here again. but i'll see you around. :)

Dude, take a breath of fresh air and come back in... This is a nice place, even WITH my son. I have actually grown quite attached to him.

I have to be honest, I really have no clue who this thread is about. Well, ok, I know the name in passing, but I really don't have any opinion here. :lol:

No kidding man... it isn't about MGREXX anymore.

if you really don't want to anger me, then don't post anything in regards to me or mention me or link me in any of your examples.....this is why you bother the fock out of me and everyone else.  it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, you have to be right AND a dick to someone at the same time.....thats called being an professional a-hole.

try to see it from my POV or our POV, its one thing to argue your point, but you always have to have the last jab at the end of every one of your posts.  you can't just say, "hey i'm right because of XYZ reason", instead you post, "i'm right because of XYZ reason and you're a *insert insulting comment here".  fine, you can say the other person started with the name calling, but are you any better when you say it back?  and must you do it everytime you respond to someone? 

while your arm was broke, MW was at its most peaceful.  i'm talking no arguing, no flaming, no back and forth nonsense, everyone was chill....i think MGREXX was the only person who was causing problems in the whole time you were gone. 

you came back and you did it quietly, which a lot of us appreciated.  and honestly, i discussed it with other folks and they all felt the same way, "hurin is being cool".  not that it matters what other think but damn dude, i even started liking you. 

then for whatever reason, you became a trolling arguementive a-hole once again.  and this wasn't just last week, but you were slowly going back to the person you once were....why?  you were actually being cool?  people started wanting to hear what you had to say and stopped dismissing every one of your posts. 

whatevs dude, you won, i'm leaving, you can't ask for more than that.  all i ask in return is for you to just stay here on MW and don't follow me to some other sites so you can argue with me there, please.

I'm sorry that it angered you when I used your name, however obliquely and inconsequentially. You had referred to me several times over these past several months (and not always flatteringly. . . even repeating that you still wanted to do me bodily harm. . . though I did not respond), so I thought just using each other's names wasn't a terrible offense any longer during our recent harmonious period. Again, I apologize that it angered you.

I also apologize that I did not realize that I insult everyone every time I make a point. I was under the mistaken impression that I had been baited in some recent threads. Some people had even told me that I was being baited, and I foolishly believed them. I'm sorry. And I also apologize that I took people at their word when they complimented me just two weeks ago in those threads on remaining cordial even though I was obviously being antagonized. I concede now that they probably didn't mean that and that you are indeed correct. I am indeed trying to see things from your point of view. You are obviously upset. And I apologize that I upset you.

I must also apologize because I did not realize that MW had been completely peaceful while my wrist was broken. I did not realize that there was a golden age of hugs and love during my convalescence. I feel terrible that I ruined it. And I likewise regret that you had said nice things about me to your many friends and that they must now be disappointed in me. Please express my regret to them.

I also apologize that I always try to get the last word. I was mistaken in that I thought that when someone posted after me, they were trying to get the last word. So, I thought it would be okay if I then posted too. . . since they were doing so as well. I did not realize that I alone am not entitled to post the "last word." From now on, I will always let whomever I am disagreeing with post the last word, because they are entitled to do so and I am not. I am sorry that my continuing to address what people write to me constituted "getting the last word" for you and angered you.

And finally, I'm sorry that you feel that I would pursue you to other discussion boards. Rest assured that will not. Indeed, I wish you would not leave MW since I have now grown to finally understand you and your point of view.

Best Regards,

Hurin

It's not me who needs to get banned.

Just look at this thread and my points are proven 3-fold.

What points?

That Roboat-tech is neat?

I'm not jumping to anyone's defense, but I feel that on one particular point Hurin is being blamed carte blanche for always needing to have the last word. Our disagreement in the Star Wars thread ended with my last post and Hurin did not respond just to have the last word. As far as I could tell, we ended our debate as neutral as possible.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...sult_type=posts

why the mods, shawn, or graham would want this type of crap on thier boards is beyond me, entertaining yes, but really, have a bit of self respect. Everytime I read an antagonizing post i think my IQ drops a point.

this is an excelent example

I love it when people revert to name calling. True intellect comes out.

And this is why people should finish High school.

Exo-

I am your daddy, so no staying over at Michael's anymore. You hear? wink.gif

....and no more Target clothing for you. You will go to Walmart instead and get

that family employee discount.

Enough. I get headaches when I go down to Exo's level. It's veeeeeeery low.

and, the bait and ya guys took it,,,,,why???

No good anime comes out of the US.......except for Robotech.

All I gotta say is thiers ONE common denominator,,, then 90% of MW is up in arms

Edited by pfunk

I have to be honest, I really have no clue who this thread is about. Well, ok, I know the name in passing, but I really don't have any opinion here. :lol:

No kidding man... it isn't about MGREXX anymore.

Who?

Yeah, what was your point again?

At the end, you know that it was you... you never denied being RTpurist or putting up that memo post. And you know that you're a coward for doing it. You can't even say the things you want under your own name. Deny it now and at the same time you admit to yourself that your a coward. It's a lose-lose for you. The only consolation I have is that your kids, or whatever it is you breed will go by your example and grow up to be cowards and treated like crap, just as you are.

Duke, go back to your Nanashi bash thread and stop pretending you're above it.

We're talking ABOUT you, not TO you. Go away. When we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.

How about... if we want your opinion, we'll ask your mom... :lol:

I demand SolidSnake be hired as a mod! HE knows how to handle this guy!

Ehh I prefer Exo's way of dealing with him. Too bad he aint a mod. Well maybe its better that hes not.... :p

Snake's done pretty well in the past. High explosives rule.

Duke, go back to your Nanashi bash thread and stop pretending you're above it.

I have no idea what you mean by that.