1/48 CANNON FODDER!

Anubis

Oh, great! Now I'm gonna be in the same boat as those folks trying to track down a(n) FP for reasonable prices because of this :huh: . But hey, at least, we're all getting our much beloved 1/48 CF (I hope!) :D !

This had better not be a joke or someone is going to get hurt.  Otherwise, I quote Deekin:  Huzzah!  Now we just have to make sure Godizlla and Kensei don't buy all of them up!

:lol: nicely said !

however ...

I guess the tally of 65 and 69 will not stay very long :p

Ahem..... <_< Try again....

I will order 12! That will truly complete my collection!! Yes! I knew that waiting out would pay heaps! Now no need to customise, and no paint chipping during transformation!

Confirmed as a TV or DYRL?? I'll bet my last dollar that it is a DYRL?.

It doesn't matter what Yamato labels it as. I doubt they are going to sculpt a TV 1A head. So if the box says 'TV version', it'll still have the DYRL version head.

Just like the 1/60 TV cannon fodder. It says right on the box 'TV version' but the valk has a DYRL head.

Personally, despite the head issue, I hope they release it as a TV version so it comes with a TV pilot and hands.

edit: typo

Edited by Gabe Q

This is great news. I doubt that it will be a TV version, but I wonder what color of uniform the pilot will come with? I bet the pilot will be draped in green or blue.

Seems reasonable to believe a TV MAX is not far behind.  :Dat

I doubt that they will ever make this one, but it would be really nice if they did.

I still demand Yamato to make a TV Max 1A!!!!!!

I will buy the CF too just to have one.

Can't wait for VE to put up preorders

damn.. everytime I think I'm done getting these things there's another one to get.

I know.

Noone cay say that Yamato is moving away from Macross. This is their main cashcow.

Funny how when we think that the worst is about to happen then Yamato shines through.

The whole military vibe is getting to me...i WANT it!!!!!! Oh man...this truly the common man's valk...I want to customize the hell out of it with stickers!!

Hopefully takatoys makes some custom squadron markings for this sucker. OoOoooo

I hope that he can put individual names on them. I want my name on a CF dammit! And my girlfriend does too. :D

I'd like to thanks Jung and Kurt for making this happen... :lol:

In addition, I'd like to thank Hayao Kaikzaki (or the four squares, on my screen) and everyone else that's done a CF custom. I hope Yamato really does this one, because I have the wallet ready. :)

Though I believe Gabe Q is quite right about the head issue, I'd rather they put out a DYRL Cannon fodder, with movie versions of the bigger, beefier hands. I just really prefere the DYRL? hand, pilot, and cockpit designs.

I just had a thought, though. For those of us ill equipped to do a decent customizing job, this could be an excellent Valkyrie to use with the 2 seater parts, if Captain America could be convinced to do a run in cannon fodder colours.

This had better not be a joke or someone is going to get hurt.  Otherwise, I quote Deekin:  Huzzah!  Now we just have to make sure Godizlla and Kensei don't buy all of them up!

:lol: nicely said !

however ...

I guess the tally of 65 and 69 will not stay very long :p

Ahem..... <_< Try again....

I will order 12! That will truly complete my collection!! Yes! I knew that waiting out would pay heaps! Now no need to customise, and no paint chipping during transformation!

Um no. Remember, to complete your collection requires us to have the 2 seaters, Kakazaki DRYL and TV, TV max, Angel Birds, Blue Roses, and the CF VF-1J. :p

If its DYRL?...think its gonna be black boxes again....but I wont mind black boxes....they look elegant

eitherway, Im still gonna buy a bunch....If I have the $$...Im just a poor college kid...please donate :p

aaajin

:rolleyes: Thank you. Talking about making a particular valkyrie that's a no brainer. I will be ordering one of these for sure. While I will always favor Focker's VF-1S, I have always had a soft spot for the brown VF-1As.

That reminds me, we need recast 1J heads now too so we'll be able to make CF -1J's.

The CF pics look perfect. Good shade of brown.

I wonder if the UN Spacy logo is tampo printed on the fuselage. That would be wonderful, but I somehow doubt it.

Edited by Anubis

That reminds me, we need recast 1J heads now too so we'll be able to make CF -1J's.

The CF pics look perfect. Good shade of brown.

I wonder if the UN Spacy logo is tampo printed on the fuselage. That would be wonderful, but I somehow doubt it.

You said it. I want a CF VF-1J too. Anyone notice there is no pilot. I wonder what will it look like :unsure: .

Though I believe Gabe Q is quite right about the head issue, I'd rather they put out a DYRL Cannon fodder, with movie versions of the bigger, beefier hands. I just really prefere the DYRL? hand, pilot, and cockpit designs.

I just had a thought, though. For those of us ill equipped to do a decent customizing job, this could be an excellent Valkyrie to use with the 2 seater parts, if Captain America could be convinced to do a run in cannon fodder colours.

Aha! Flash of inspiration, you just gave me an idea. Is the brown part of Hikaru's VF-1D valk the exact same shade brown with the CF, except for the chest plate and sides of the legs? That means I can actually create a custom VF_1D with Captain America's kits without too much problems!

Edited by kensei