New Yamato 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

Hmm...............so it looks like I've got a limit of 1.95mb for attachments, but the problem is from my old posts I've already posted over 200mb of pic attachments. So it looks like unless I delete nearly all my old attachments I can't post any new pics.

I can't upload anything to the new sever as it looks like the access codes have changed and I don't have the new ones yet.

Graham

Someone has to recast those hands in the event that Yamato won't make them seperately.

310026[/snapback]

Mwuahahaha.... I'm gonna be running with a set to Rohbys as soon as I get the GBP. I want all my DYRL valks to be sporting those. B))

Someone has to recast those hands in the event that Yamato won't make them seperately.

310026[/snapback]

Mwuahahaha.... I'm gonna be running with a set to Rohbys as soon as I get the GBP. I want all my DYRL valks to be sporting those. B))

310029[/snapback]

YES!

I just need them to reissue the VF-1J Hikaru (since I missed out on it the first time).  :(

310127[/snapback]

Is'nt there going to be both released like the 1/60 versions were they have either the armor with the VF-1J and just the armor?

310026[/snapback]

Wow. the hands are amazing... Man the black joints on it and just the size and look to it... I sense more business for Rohby when it come out. I'm buying one for each 1/48 I have!

Cannon fodder is looking Damn good, and the armor still has big boobs... :rolleyes:

it looks O.K. frontal view but check out the one next to the VF-1s Roy. (yeah, yeah, yeah I get it... better then nothing.) :blink:

I think I'll buy the armor for the original set of black jointed DYRL hands. YES the hands are looking THAT GOOD from here. B))

Edit: BTW, any news on the 1/100 VF-0? Man, that was the one figure I was actually giddy about from the start. Hope it isn't vaporware.... :(

Edited by Nani?!

Holy cow I must have it; those hands, that armor I'm in love baby I hope the release the armor w/o the Valk so I can have the hands for my other Valkyries. :lol::o

310026[/snapback]

310029[/snapback]

Don't forget the side filler armor that is supposedly being released with this set as well. I would really like recasts of those too.

Don't forget the side filler armor that is supposedly being released with this set as well. I would really like recasts of those too.

310282[/snapback]

Oh yeah. The moment I saw those the inside torso panels I knew I'd want one for each of my Valkyries, even without the GBP armor. It would just make the battroid mode that much better.

I just need them to reissue the VF-1J Hikaru (since I missed out on it the first time).   :(

310127[/snapback]

Is'nt there going to be both released like the 1/60 versions were they have either the armor with the VF-1J and just the armor?

310143[/snapback]

Only rumors at the moment regarding the 1J to be bundled with the GBP. Even the GBP is not fully confirmed at the moment but a price of 8000 Yen was placed on it in one of the Hobby Shows.

Are the hands really jointed or do they just look like that?  :huh:

310494[/snapback]

Given the fact that theyre four "poses" for the hands in the pic, I think it's safe to assume that theyre fixed and non-poseable.

having said that, I think it's better fixed. Man... the black joints rule... can't stop lookin at em. (kinda sad that I'm drooling over some black paint...)

yay, finally a new pic! The colour is looking very 'royal blue' - I was expecting a more muted shade of blue. But still, I like!

Hey, this may seem like a longshot, but I notice the Roy VF-1S standing next to the GBP-equipped VF-1J in that image above. Is there any wording there that might give us hope for yet another release (fourth) of the Roy 1S? Or, (most likely) is it just there to look pretty and show a non-armored valk for comparison?

I don't need one. But it sure would be nice if they released it yet again for those who just love the Roy 1S.

H

Hurin Posted Yesterday, 01:21 PM

Hey, this may seem like a longshot, but I notice the Roy VF-1S standing next to the GBP-equipped VF-1J in that image above. Is there any wording there that might give us hope for yet another release (fourth) of the Roy 1S? Or, (most likely) is it just there to look pretty and show a non-armored valk for comparison?

I don't need one. But it sure would be nice if they released it yet again for those who just love the Roy 1S.

H

Yer! I would be interested to know...

Anybody here can read jap? :D

Hurin Posted Yesterday, 01:21 PM

H

Yer! I would be interested to know...

Anybody here can read jap? :D

311008[/snapback]

I guess I would like to know. I doubt they will do a 4th release of Roy. Didnt they say this was the last run? Could it be the TV Roy? I cant tell since the color is the same.