Star Wars Episode 3 Spoilers Thread

zeo-mare

Besides, yes, I must admit that Canada's health system is very very crappy... and doctors complain all the time, even though they get the same salary as that of a company director. Where does the problem come from? Doctors in Canada want to be both paid by the state AND have high wages... so the state can not afford enough of them... Doctors in France get paid, in average, around the third of what they would get paid in Canadat... and they do not complain as much as the Canadian doctors :)... so the state can afford enough of them...

Speak for yourself, pal. I'm very impressed with Canada's medical system.

I recently went through some major eye surgery to repair previous damage. It was less than three days between the time I was diagnosed and the time of the operation. All expenses were paid for by Medicare, from hospital time, doctors fees, medical supplies; I'll pay for none of that. No bill will come in the mail.

If I get hurt, I go to a medical clinic, get fixed up, and go about my business; no money charged to me.

The downside is that there's a lack of high-end medical diagnostic equipment, so there are naturally going to be waiting times for that. But that's a small price to pay, in my opinion, than dealing with a business-oriented medical system that profits from people's misfortune and injury.

I forgot.....is James Earl Jones reclaiming his role as the voice for Vader?

Word is, yes. However, since we won't see a fully armored Vader until the very end (like the last 5 minutes of the movie)...don't expect a whole bunch of lines. In fact, he might only have 3... maybe 5 lines at most....

I forgot.....is James Earl Jones reclaiming his role as the voice for Vader?

Word is, yes. However, since we won't see a fully armored Vader until the very end (like the last 5 minutes of the movie)...don't expect a whole bunch of lines. In fact, he might only have 3... maybe 5 lines at most....

Which is the best way to do this, I think.

I'm greatly entertained by watching Anakin's rise and fall. Whether Vader wears the armour or not, he's still a total badass.

Yesterday, I bought the illustrated storybook and noticed that Jar-Jar Binks is nowhere to be found. Is he absolutely nowhere in the movie at all? If so, that's the best news I've heard about Episode III.

I just finished the novel, and saw no sign of Binks.

Go back and read again where Bail joins Padme when Palpatine is about to declare the empire. It notes that Jar Jar is there on the platform with Padme, looking worried. I'm prety sure this is the only place he appears in the novel and the movie. Almost a cameo, and no spoken lines I'm aware of.

I'll be damned, totally missed that.

Well, I guess totally exluding him with have led to questions. It's probably for the better he got a SMALL part.

...though, if he had been murdered by clones...

Does any one know if the Art of Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sisth comes with a Built in version of the screen play? I picked up a copy of The Art of Clones in the UK and it had a Screen play for Ep II

I picked it up yesterday but haven't really gone through it since I am waiting until after I see the film. :) But on the very quick flip through I didn't see one, but that doesn't mean it isn't there...

Besides, yes, I must admit that Canada's health system is very very crappy... and doctors complain all the time, even though they get the same salary as that of a company director. Where does the problem come from? Doctors in Canada want to be both paid by the state AND have high wages... so the state can not afford enough of them... Doctors in France get paid, in average, around the third of what they would get paid in Canadat... and they do not complain as much as the Canadian doctors :)... so the state can afford enough of them...

Speak for yourself, pal. I'm very impressed with Canada's medical system.

I recently went through some major eye surgery to repair previous damage. It was less than three days between the time I was diagnosed and the time of the operation. All expenses were paid for by Medicare, from hospital time, doctors fees, medical supplies; I'll pay for none of that. No bill will come in the mail.

If I get hurt, I go to a medical clinic, get fixed up, and go about my business; no money charged to me.

The downside is that there's a lack of high-end medical diagnostic equipment, so there are naturally going to be waiting times for that. But that's a small price to pay, in my opinion, than dealing with a business-oriented medical system that profits from people's misfortune and injury.

Funny thing is, the health care system in western Canada (particularly in Alberta where I live) is at a very low point in its history. For many years, the conservative government have run it with severe budget cuts that are hampering the level of service. But even with all the problems, two of my co-workers just recently had major surgery done (one was back surgery, the other was cancer treatment) with no trouble and no expense. Says quite a bit.

Now that our province is out of debt, I hope the government gets their act together and starts properly funding health care again. The service may still be running, but it's the waiting that's terrible.

Because of everything I've seen in these posts, I probably won't have to bother in seeing the movie when it comes out next month! :lol: Even with all these spoilers, I plan on seeing it at midnight on the 19th and maybe a second time that day. :)

Because of everything I've seen in these posts, I probably won't have to bother in seeing the movie when it comes out next month! :lol:  Even with all these spoilers, I plan on seeing it at midnight on the 19th and maybe a second time that day. :)

Nobody HAS to bother with it. We all know what will happen, just as we've all known for years now.

The important this is HOW it all happens. That's always been the question mark that everone wants answered.

Well, that, and The Duel. Capital T, Capital D. Nothing else need be said.

So uhm instead of taking off all the charred remains of his remains....they just leave them on and cover it with the armor....lame....

I'm sure they cleaned him up. What you see is when they immediately bring him back from his near barbeque grave.

wow, cool trailers. I have let go of my hurt from eps 1 & 2 and embraced ep 3.

Less acting + more action = good SW movie.

Does anyone know if they will be play the "Duel of Fates" song during Vader and Obiwan's last fight? I remember waaaay back when Phantom Menace was about to come out that Lucas said that the "Duel of Fates" which they play during the fight with Maul will be a recurring theme that will figure greatly with the duel between Vader and Obiwan in Episode III, which he hadn't even named yet.

Lucas said that the "Duel of Fates" which they play during the fight with Maul will be a recurring theme

being a recurring theme, was it ever played once in episode 2? i know they like to continue the music scores in the movies to link them was any of the new music from Episode 1 in Episode 2?

chris

Lucas said that the "Duel of Fates" which they play during the fight with Maul will be a recurring theme

being a recurring theme, was it ever played once in episode 2? i know they like to continue the music scores in the movies to link them was any of the new music from Episode 1 in Episode 2?

chris

It was in the background as Anakin searched for Shmi, most notably when he was on the speeder against the dusk/dawn background.

I've heard that the music playing during the duel between Anakin and Obi-wan will be kind of a cross between Duel of the Fates and the duel music from Return of the Jedi where Luke defeats Vader.

Hmm. Old school beat-em up style it looks like.

I just really hope the Nintendo DS version of the game looks different. There are still no screenshots for that version out. It had better not be a port with the same damn graphics. There are times when I regret my purchase of a Nintendo DS, then I look at games that will be coming out in months. I HATE waiting, damn the PSP $250 price tag. Give me a PSP without movie playablity and mp3s(I already have portable versions of those) and drop the price. :(

Edited by Effect

I hate the new starfighter designs

the new jedi fighter is a kit bashed egg

the arc is a german stuka

at least the classic trilogy had unique (albiet based off letters) looks and doesn't remind anyone of something else

note the republic gunship was based on the MI-24 hind helicopter and the one unique ship the N-1 naboo was ugly and as effective as a poop flavored lolly pop

I hate the new starfighter designs

the new jedi fighter is a kit bashed egg

the arc is a german stuka

at least the classic trilogy had unique (albiet based off letters) looks and doesn't remind anyone of something else

note the republic gunship was based on the MI-24 hind helicopter and the one unique ship the N-1 naboo was ugly and as effective as a poop flavored lolly pop

Well, it is a almost 40-year timespan for this series. Things in episode 3 are suppose to lean toward an industrial look, more closer to episode 4.

I wish Lucas could do a little fan service by putting in Jar Jar and then having either Vader or the Emperor choke him until stuff comes gushing out of his eyeballs. I bet you'd get a massive cheer if that were put on screens.

Mes can't breathe, mes can't breath.... POP.