Great moments in anime....done in MS Paint

bsu legato

standard space explosion in 90% of scifi anime  :p

HAHA... Awesome. You need some moon shaped ones too. Like a crescent.

How's this? Sorry if I stole the work.

Its like all the gundams I've seen all at once! :o

a castle in the sky

for a minute there I thought it was the floating robot from Disney's Black Hole movie. :lol:

You mean Vincent? I love that little freak. :D

Damn! The last time I was when I was a wee little boy. Man has it been that long? Yeesh I need to find the movie again.

a castle in the sky

for a minute there I thought it was the floating robot from Disney's Black Hole movie. :lol:

Damn! The last time I was when I was a wee little boy. Man has it been that long? Yeesh I need to find the movie again.

Everyone knows that the best robot from The Black Hole is Maximillian. He don't use lasers to kill his enemies. He shreds them up with his spinning blades! Okay, I couldn't draw his spinning blades, so sue me!

post-26-1109265822.gif

Edited by Noriko Takaya

a castle in the sky

Everyone knows that the best robot from The Black Hole is Maximillian. He don't use lasers to kill his enemies. He shreds them up with his spinning blades! Okay, I couldn't draw his spinning blades, so sue me!

Ahhh... but he wasn't a robot at all. :unsure: He was the girls father that they had come looking for in the first place. :blink:

Ahhh... but he wasn't a robot at all. :unsure: He was the girls father that they had come looking for in the first place. :blink:

And where did you get this notion? There is nothing about this in the movie. BOB tells the crew of the Palomino that Reinhardt killed McCrea's father. If you are referring to the scene at the end where the Cygnus is burning in Hell, where a face is behind Maximillian's shell, that is in fact Reinhardt.

Okay, back on topic.

Ahhh... but he wasn't a robot at all. :unsure:  He was the girls father that they had come looking for in the first place. :blink:

And where did you get this notion? There is nothing about this in the movie. BOB tells the crew of the Palomino that Reinhardt killed McCrea's father. If you are referring to the scene at the end where the Cygnus is burning in Hell, where a face is behind Maximillian's shell, that is in fact Reinhardt.

Okay, back on topic.

Apparently I pulled this notion straight out of my ass. :( That's how I remember it but I havn't seen it in 20+ years so I have no idea what I'm talking about as usual. I only remember Vincent because I used to doodle him all over my desk in the 3rd grade.

Is that what I think it is? what anime is that from???? :huh:

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth. Shinji's visiting Asuka in the hospital and ends up knocking her gown open. He masturbates to the sight, then rambles to himself about what a sick bastard he is. :unsure:

Holy crap. That happened? I don't remember that. Really don't want to either.

this took me hours. tens of hours. perhaps more. the last few days were a blur of artistic inspiration. the casual observer would no doubt fail to notice the layers of detail, the painstaking attention to realworld physics, and the gritty display of character therein. i know i did. all the stuff i added over the last year really completed the piece nicely. my best life's work yet.

post-26-1109307376_thumb.gif

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth. Shinji's visiting Asuka in the hospital and ends up knocking her gown open. He masturbates to the sight, then rambles to himself about what a sick bastard he is. :unsure:

Up untill now, I thought I had misinterpreted bad subtitles... But now I don't know what to think. :huh:

My MS Paint skills are unmatched.

post-26-1109390559_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wesker99

Up untill now, I thought I had misinterpreted bad subtitles... But now I don't know what to think. :huh:.

Yeah. I haven't seen Death and Rebirth but have heard plenty of comments on that scene, as it was supposedly fairly shocking at the time. When Shinji is having his mental orgy in End of Evangelion, ShinjiAsuka makes a comment about his 'sick jerkoff fantasies' that could easily be a reference to that scene.. :blink:

Also, as a note, you need to include Australia in the background going 'WTF, mate?' to make that picture perfect.

Edited by DarkPhoenix