Recast Replacement 1/48 1S heads

Rohby

Hey All, finally got around to casting these 1/48 1S heads. I've managed to cast them in all it's pieces thanks to EXO for dismantling his original x 2. I've also managed to match the green visor. Very hard to tell the difference from the original green. Anyhow here's some pics. I plan to only cast one batch of these so quantities per person may be limited.

Also, the two halves will need to be glued back together once assembled. No painting is necessary, I've tried my best to match the original color. We'll except for the antennas which shouldn't be too hard to paint. Some will be perfectly matched and others will be one or two shades off but nothing drastic. I'll also inlclude the screws and the pin as well.

1-48_1S_head.JPG

1-48_1S_head_1.JPG

1-48_1S_head_2.JPG

1-48_1S_head_3.JPG

1-48_1S_head_4.JPG

Edited by Rohby

I'll take one please!

Awesome work Rohby!

Edited by Anubis

I'm really really really interested!! One of the cannon had broken off and have been seeking a replacement ever since!! Please keep me posted on how much are the recast. THX in advance.. Appciated!!

L,

PS> probably gona get 2 :)

Edited by leo

Great recasts! If the head lasers come cast in black resin, put me down for a set. I can't paint, but I sure can glue :p

arent the laser turrets white and just the barrels are black/gunmetal? If it's a traditional Yamato look you're after, it'be easier just to paint the cannons the darker color.

Hey All, thanks for the support! I'll be starting the cast next week and I've already contacted those that sent me a PM and will finish contacting everyone else that has posted a request by today. The prices for the recast 1S heads are as follow:

Pricing for recast 1S Heads:

1 qty = $11.00

2 or more = $10.00 each

Free shipping within the USA.

awesome price, payment sent, can't wait til i get my 1S LV. :ph34r:

anyone in doubt of rohby's work...theres no need. he makes some of the best recasts on these boards. B)) i'll be sure to post a review once i get mine.

thanks again from me and everyone! :)