galaxy defender vf-1s

wyaxyz

so.. his name is "galaxy defender" and somehow he is "the robots that change!"

sweet.

this fugly step kid of the valks shows up every once in a while, this is the first time i've seen him bundled with a bad ass bubble device!

Edited by KingNor

# Ga-la-xy de-fende-r

I picked up the Galaxy Defender VF-17 today, for a mere 3.98. Considering the low price tag, it isn't a bad deal. Besides, robots that turn into jets and then back again is what got most of us here in the first place...

I wish I could find the VF-1 type at walmart... I think there's an ebayer scavenger in my area cause everything is always gone :/

There's a new GD around inspired on the Armada Megatron. It's has a significantly remolded head and torso and some nice features have been added including a handle on the tank barrel, an extra gun that can connect to the back of tank mode and a shield that creates a filler for the front of the tank mode making it look more like a real tank and hiding the head. The desert camu colors also looks much better.

here's the beast:

post-4-1092841502_thumb.jpg

myk-were did you get it for $4??

there was a review of it on the old boards. it's different than the cheapie $5 bootlegs from the old days. the plastic is better and there are actually diecast parts in it besides the screws.

for $15 and under i think its excellent fodder for a beginning customizer.

After seeing post of this stuffs for several weeks now, I decided to check my local Walmart (I live in Socal) last weekend. They had few in stock, the price range from $4-8. However, it was all the way on the top of the shelf (the very top). I am over 6 feet, if I was shorter, I probalby would not have seen it. :p

anyways, my G/F thought that I was finally going crazy (She understand my Macross, Robotech Gundam and higher grade collections). Anyways, I brought it homew and transformed. Actually, it is well worth the prices I paid for three different items.

Anyways, I will try to post some pics this coming weekend, if I have time.

HAH! i work in Wal-Mart, and i've managed to have every one that we've stocked so far come thru my line. lookin at the -17-ish one it actually looks decent, i was surprised...

• 2 weeks later...
myk-were did you get it for $4??

there was a review of it on the old boards. it's different than the cheapie $5 bootlegs from the old days. the plastic is better and there are actually diecast parts in it besides the screws.

for $15 and under i think its excellent fodder for a beginning customizer.

Oops, looks like I forgot I had ever posted in this thread. As some of us have said, 'So-cal Wal-Marters can pick up these guys for as little as 4 dollars.