More Lego constructions

rikiryou

Wow!!! Seeing this makes me want to get the Yamato 1/100 Koenig Monster even more when it comes out. Whoever built this has some sort of skills....damn.

Larry

That's pretty impressive.

I wonder if its fully transformable so you don't have to disassemble it to transform? Probably not, but still its pretty sweet.

That's pretty impressive.

I wonder if its fully transformable so you don't have to disassemble it to transform? Probably not, but still its pretty sweet.

Just look at the pictures man! That thing perfect transformation. Those intermediate transformation steps show it clearly! :o:o:o

Holy tamoly! The guy gots maaad skillz!!! I can't even begin to imagine how one would start up something like that. Man. I'd like to get instructions on how to build this sucker. :p:D:lol:

Whoa. This is waayyyy better than the spy pictures of Yamato's Monster (j/k guys).

It's amazing what you can do with Lego's these days. Now when is this guy gonna start on da Andromeda? :lol::p

Yeah Glagla is famous in making really cool Lego mecha.  That thing probably cost US$200+ in pieces.

He does rock. I still think his Ingram is his best work. He has a VF-17 as well that's pretty decent.

$200 is not that bad of a price for just a nice piece.

Hmmmmm......

I think you have to pay for the instructions, unless I'm mistaken?

To whom? Anyone have an email address for the guy that made this? If he's selling instructions I'd love to atleast ask how much they are.

Thanks,

Carl