DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

I haven't read a single post in this thread since these first went live but I bet I can guess how the conversation has gone. First everyone flipped out trying to find a pre-order to jump on, then everyone started cursing bandai, then somebody said they secured 5 for themselves then people started throwing around the word scalper, then lupin showed up and went on an angry rant about how unfair a hypothetical situation that doesn't even effect him is and then got really indigent when people called him out on his BS.

oh, and just ordered one from NY, don't know why.

Edited by anime52k8

Started at $151.00, I believe. So it's a little over $30 premium for them to send one of their guys around to buy up stock in the brick and mortars maybe...

...and down. :(

Hope most of you guys got one!

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

Started at $151.00, I believe. So it's a little over $30 premium for them to send one of their guys around to buy up stock in the brick and mortars maybe...

...and down. :(

Hope most of you guys got one!

thanks for the heads up! got in on one because of your posts

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Yeah. I'm gonna keep a lookout for HLJ even though I only need one of these things. I'll probably end up throwing it up on here (at my cost plus shipping) for anyone not fortunate enough to preorder.

I think that's the only way many of us aren't gonna get severely scalped.

Why am I not surprised that I missed it again. I was catching up on Continuum and decided to check here, and bam, grayed out.

How is Macross 30? I was debating on buying it, but since I don't understand Japanese I have a feeling I'm going to get lost in the menus and such.

How is Macross 30? I was debating on buying it, but since I don't understand Japanese I have a feeling I'm going to get lost in the menus and such.

Did you play the PSP Macross games? Basically an enhanced version. The gameplay is generally the same, with "RPG" elements to collect items and simple quests.

Back to topic; Nippon Yasan always impresses me with how many orders they manage to entertain. My guess is they will come back again with the same price for another round of preorder, and after that, the price will increase again.

Back to topic; Nippon Yasan always impresses me with how many orders they manage to entertain. My guess is they will come back again with the same price for another round of preorder, and after that, the price will increase again.

Yeah, the question is when. I have a feeling it's going to re-open the next window when I'm asleep. LOL

Hehehe, I'm with you master. Just got up and saw that I missed it again.

Still it's getting rather expensive now. Managed to pre-order a VF-171CF for $170 with shipping.

Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean. *seesaw*

At least the weather is nice... :D