DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

Guest davidwhangchoi

got it!!!! A lil' over what I am considering to spend, but we will see if HLJ hooks it up tonight and I can get one for cheaper!!

it's been opening and clsoing for a while at this price but your safe as you long as you selected pay later you can always cancel if you find a better deal

it's been opening and clsoing for a while at this price but your safe as you long as you selected pay later you can always cancel if you find a better deal

yeah, Its like maybe 50 bucks more than what I'm wanting to spend, but thats how it goes....After I scored my 2 Alto Preorders, I was just too tired the next night, and thats then HLJ opened up theirs and I missed out!! o well..... I actually wrote to HLJ ealier today about when they would open up their Preorders and this is what they said...

Hi,  Thank you for writing in. Those items are currently in "Order Stop" status, and are not available for order at this time.  http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN964807 http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN980713 There actually is a brief explanation of what "Order Stop" means on the item page itself. Here is a more detailed explanation: "Order Stop" We have taken all the orders we think we will be able to fill for these items, but there is still a chance we may be able to secure more stock, so orders are temporarily stopped until we can confirm that. If we can get more stock, orders will be reopened. If we cannot get more stock, the item will go to "Discontinued" status. The timing of this varies, so we cannot predict when this will happen. (NOTE: Previously placed orders are not affected. Just not taking new orders!) So, as you can see, we do not know if we will be able to get more stock...that's the whole point of an item going to "Order Stop" status. I hope that explains it!  Please keep checking the site for new release info! Thank you for shopping at HobbyLink Japan! We appreciate your business! Best Regards, Brian KeaneyHobbyLink Japanwww.hlj.com

So I have some hope they will re-open them tonight,,

Same response they sent me.

Exactly the same? hmm, I wonder if its just an automated reply....

damn i wished i would've just stayed awake that night hlj opened their's up.

well, if its not an automated reply, It sounds very promising...

• 3 weeks later...

how does one cancel a preorder at Hobbyfan? just drop them an email?

if the preorder was done with a credit card, will there be a penalty charge for cancelling? i seem to recall reading something to that effect on their site, but i also recall someone posting here an email response from Hobbyfan saying cancellations are ok and without penalty.

how does one cancel a preorder at Hobbyfan? just drop them an email?

if the preorder was done with a credit card, will there be a penalty charge for cancelling? i seem to recall reading something to that effect on their site, but i also recall someone posting here an email response from Hobbyfan saying cancellations are ok and without penalty.

I cancelled the card I used for the pre-order on that site. Right after I made the pre-order I had about 250 dollars of fraudulent charges show up on the card used. I figured they can't do jack anyways with the card cancelled. That site was the only site that I had not dealt with in years and have never had any strange activity on my card after using my usual sites.

I cancelled the card I used for the pre-order on that site. Right after I made the pre-order I had about 250 dollars of fraudulent charges show up on the card used. I figured they can't do jack anyways with the card cancelled. That site was the only site that I had not dealt with in years and have never had any strange activity on my card after using my usual sites.

WOw that's crazy! my card was completely fine after I made my preorder and has had 0 activity since I placed the order way back :0

Guest davidwhangchoi

funny i just had to change my card yesterday as i got a fraudulent charges that only began after i began to order in the panic thread. but i didn't order from here. I think i blame estertool as i tried to use his site maximabuy but did a chargeback against him through my card...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

WOw that's crazy! my card was completely fine after I made my preorder and has had 0 activity since I placed the order way back :0

funny i just had to change my card yesterday as i got a fraudulent charges that only began after i began to order in the panic thread. but i didn't order from here. I think i blame estertool as i tried to use his site maximabuy but did a chargeback against him through my card...

Well this is my current theory, but I could be wrong. I guess I can't really blame HF, but it seems really weird that it happened right after I made the pre-order from them.

I have used HF for years without issues. You can try sending them a note to cancel a pre-order, but the only time I had to cancel, my card expired.

On the other hand, I pre-ordered a garage kit once from them and the supplier delayed the kit by a year and upped the price by about $200. HF honored my original price and sent me the kit when it was finally released.

• 3 weeks later...

Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive RVF-25 Super Parts and Ghost (x3) Set pre-order to open on 14 June

Announced in this month's Figure King magazine.

OE9qLId.jpg

Was hoping they would have all 3 ghost in the same box, can't wait to pre-order these. Now where are Michael's Super parts?

I CALLED this! Bandai would release super parts and three ghosts in one box. Knew it! Their strategy has been better since v1. They don't wanna bother with 2-3 different add ons for the same set anymore, ie separate sound boosters, then separate missiles and/or super parts.

Edited by Shukenzero

Hm are those two separate releases? So one item are the Super Parts and one item the three Ghost drones?

I'm on the fence about the Super Parts since Alto has one already (I aim at one Armored VF-25S, one Super VF-25F, one Tornado VF-25G and one plain RVF-25) but the drones are a must buy if the price is right. The V1 drones where terribly prices if I remember correctly. :unsure:

..on the other hand if my RVF-25 is missing a crotch plate I might have to get the Super Parts for a replacement since spare parts are impossible to get.

It will also be interesting to see if the correct their mis-colored crotch armor for the RVF-25. The plain gray on my Alto makes me crazy every time I look at him. :D

They didn't fix it on Ozma's either, so I think Bandai, for whatever reason, actually thinks the plain gray is accurate. It's not far off, but it looks really bad.

Sadly, that spare gray crotch is still the only one my VF-25G has. At least the colors don't clash. :p

Will probably have to preorder this soon. I kind of resigned myself to getting each super pack for the renewals, just to have them for display. Personally, I think they balance out the RVF design much better than a plain fighter with a big dorsal dish.

Edited by Chronocidal

They didn't fix it on Ozma's either, so I think Bandai, for whatever reason, actually thinks the plain gray is accurate. It's not far off, but it looks really bad.

Sadly, that spare gray crotch is still the only one my VF-25G has. At least the colors don't clash. :p

Will probably have to preorder this soon. I kind of resigned myself to getting each super pack for the renewals, just to have them for display. Personally, I think they balance out the RVF design much better than a plain fighter with a big dorsal dish.

It's funny, probably the only Super Pack I would get is for the RVF-25 however I also love the way it looks plain so... decisions. I guess i could buy it and switch them out from time to time. Not sure if I want to bother though.

According to the post preorders start on June the 14. I think this will be a relaxed release because it's a Tamashii Web Shop exclusive so the preorder window will be long enough for everyone who is interested to place an order.

Can't see the picture. Can someone describe what the are selling when?

Luca super pack and three ghosts, I think. Web exclusive preorder on 6/15. I took like one semester of Japanese so....

Edit: I'm wrong...it's the release date on the Luca.

Edited by xrentonx