HLJ Sale.....again.....the usual stuff

jvmacross

Yeah, I went hog wild with some of the cheaper stuff, Nabbed a few random Bandai figures just to check em' out.. (Can't beat 6$ Kamen's)

snagged a Revoltech Movie BumbleBee for some chump change and a bunch of random poo.

Added to the already growing poo pile in my warehouse last time I checked I was over 100$ for shipping.

oh well, might as well make it worth it!

Is anybody else experiencing a long processing period after payment? It's been a week and my items are still not shipped.

I think it's because of the recent sales. Some managed to get payment processed after 2 days while it seems to take around 3-4 days now. Don't worry coz your item is probably safe, even if it hasn't moved to the private warehouse.

Is anybody else experiencing a long processing period after payment? It's been a week and my items are still not shipped.

Have HLJ already charged you?

Check out if all the products in you order are in stock.

If one item in your order is not in stock you order won't go in process until all of the items are in stock.

Edited by Froy

I think it's because of the recent sales. Some managed to get payment processed after 2 days while it seems to take around 3-4 days now. Don't worry coz your item is probably safe, even if it hasn't moved to the private warehouse.

It's possible but I hope the delay isn't extended for too long as I may be travelling in a few weeks...

Have HLJ already charged you?

Check out if all the products in you order are in stock.

If one item in your order is not in stock you order won't go in process until all of the items are in stock.

Yes I've fully paid almost a week ago, and all my items were in stock when I ordered.

Edit: Finally shipped today so all good. Received a reply to my email saying that they were swamped by the black friday sales.

Edited by raptormesh

And I was just looking at those last night at 600 yen, and think may be I should get some with my next shipment. Another piece that may be good for Macross fans: http://www.hlj.com/product/HBM38498 I can't add more than 1 to my shopping cart though.

Ahh this piece. It's pretty cool. I though of using it for my newly acquired VF-1Ss. Got 5 pieces at one go, not sure why they only allow one for you. Maybe not much left?

AAAArrrrg!! just want a Yamato or Macross sale already! :D/> Chris

The last sale was really great. Finally got myself a VF-1S Roy Focker perfect transformation.

Then, after making payment, I left it in the warehouse to consolidate shipping.

When I did have it shipped, those bastards emailed me to tell me that the item was "unexpectedly out of stock", and promptly shipped my remaining items immediately without any way for me to work things out with them in a timely fashion... Oh well, at least I got the VF-1S Hikaru Ichijo version, and it's great!

Had to source for a full priced Roy Focker version of Nippon Yasan instead. Still waiting for its arrival :(

....... those bastards emailed me to tell me that the item was "unexpectedly out of stock".....

That's what they told me too when I was waiting for them to ship the YF-29 I paid for.

Chris

That's what they told me too when I was waiting for them to ship the YF-29 I paid for.

Chris

That's really bad, as they are selling items they don't have. Did you get it at the end? What's the use of the private warehouse if it won't reserve the toys for you.

That's really bad, as they are selling items they don't have. Did you get it at the end? What's the use of the private warehouse if it won't reserve the toys for you.

It happens though. Sometimes the speed at which orders are placed and website status are updated do not match warehouse stock deductions. In these cases the guy just before got the last one.

No i didn't. Paid for it...made a shippment request and paid for shipping. Waited about a week and didn't get the shipping notification so I sent an email asking the status. That's when they sent the email say ooops.

Chris

Did anyone else notice that a lot of Yamato VF-1's are now disc and removed like the Hikaru VF-1J and the Roy VF-1S. It seems that there is only 4 VF-1A's left 1 dyrl cf and Kakizaki dyrl, dyrl weathered and the tv version. If your a Kakizaki fan then it's wide open.

Did anyone else notice that a lot of Yamato VF-1's are now disc and removed like the Hikaru VF-1J and the Roy VF-1S. It seems that there is only 4 VF-1A's left 1 dyrl cf and Kakizaki dyrl, dyrl weathered and the tv version. If your a Kakizaki fan then it's wide open.

yes I did notice, I had bot the VF-1J and Roy VF-1S on backorder for months, then today I got cancellation email saying they will not be able to get stock

yes I did notice, I had bot the VF-1J and Roy VF-1S on backorder for months, then today I got cancellation email saying they will not be able to get stock

This happened to me, too. I even emailed HLJ when I found three days ago that the status of TV VF-1S and 1J was changed to "discontinued" and asked whether the backorder has been cancelled. HLJ replied saying that "The items are now listed as "Discontinued" because we have taken all the orders we will be able to fill. You will be sent a payment request once the items come in." And yesterday I received the cancellation emails, how sarcastic...

It seems that ishop2go still has stock on TV VF-1S Roy, I have already ordered there, but they haven't shipped yet.

ALRIGHT! There is a sale going on! Just checked HLJ to make sure the 19f was still in stock and the 19's are on sale. Got the F for $175 Shipped via FedEx....19F 13640 Yen (around $164) 20% off FedEx and then an addition 10% off since they screwed up my YF-29 order.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

ALRIGHT! There is a sale going on! Just checked HLJ to make sure the 19f was still in stock and the 19's are on sale. Got the F for $175 Shipped via FedEx....19F 13640 Yen (around $164) 20% off FedEx and then an addition 10% off since they screwed up my YF-29 order.

Chris

On HLJ? :blink: Must have been a short sale window?