DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Rakuten VF-25A for JPY 14700 http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/yellowsubmarine/item/4543112606167/

CD Japan VF-25A for JPY 14000 http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-90706

Mandarake VF-25A for JPY 14000 http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1424967.html

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

What store is NY?

Could you throw me a link?

Nippon-Yasan.com

Try checking anime export, HLJ, Amiami, hobby search etc for lower prices sometime over the weekend though since NY already had a markup of $20 compared to the others.

Nippon-Yasan.com

Try checking anime export, HLJ, Amiami, hobby search etc for lower prices sometime over the weekend though since NY already had a markup of $20 compared to the others.

Thanks and yeah I have checked HobbyLink Japan, Angolz, AmiAmi, Hobby Search, Anime Expo and Nin-Nin Game.

I made my pre-order with a store thats connected to Rakuten.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thats what i was gonna pay at HLJ and i have a PW going so i think in the end i paid almost the same.

i paid a hobby search too last night and then i saw i could've waited a bit...

the dollar was down against the yen last night, today the stock market is surging helping the dollar make some gains back.

if you want to look at it this way, if you paid @ HLJ last night it would've been about 150. (though today it would've been 5-7 bucks cheaper)

ahh, 5-7 bucks, i guess i can live with that... but next time i'm going to check the news before paying.

Saw it in hk tonight...going for 1280 hk dollars...not many takers...it's cheaper than the rvf 25 was a few months back...hopefully they'll drop the price a little lower...box makes it look too tan...any reviews up yet?

hong kong shops always start with a high price. Price will drop if it doesn't sell.

What store is NY?

Could you throw me a link?

Here you are;

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/macross/5456-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-25a-messiah-valkyrie-regular.html

It shows that it's not currently available for order and the price is marked up higher than those sites that others have pointed out and that you've found yourself.

Just paid for my pre-order and finally received confirmation about my order of Armored Parts for the 171 regular/cannon-fodder.

Still have one open pre-order with NY and hopefully that goes smoothly, otherwise between the markups and this last issue I'm done w them.

-b.

I'm wondering when we'll start to see some pics of the CF's. Mine only just shipped this morning so I won't see them until the middle of next week most likely.

Oh, quick question, does anybody know if the Super Parts for the 25G are still held up until the very end of the month?

Edited by Mommar

I'm wondering when we'll start to see some pics of the CF's. Mine only just shipped this morning so I won't see them until the middle of next week most likely.

Oh, quick question, does anybody know if the Super Parts for the 25G are still held up until the very end of the month?

Yea Tamashii web exclusives usually ship around the 25th of every month

Here you are;

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/macross/5456-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-25a-messiah-valkyrie-regular.html

It shows that it's not currently available for order and the price is marked up higher than those sites that others have pointed out and that you've found yourself.

Just paid for my pre-order and finally received confirmation about my order of Armored Parts for the 171 regular/cannon-fodder.

Still have one open pre-order with NY and hopefully that goes smoothly, otherwise between the markups and this last issue I'm done w them.

-b.

Cancel that pre-order that you have with NY and order from CD Japan or Mandarake instead where the price is JPY 14000.

Hmmm... somehow the prototype just looked better to me. The toy in those shots looks so bland and just not very good in general. I think the dark olive color on the nose and tail fins looked better with a darker shade like on the prototype. I might have to try painting the stripe on the sides like this:

post-10222-0-41176800-1381523010_thumb.jpg

I think some scenes had a stripe near the leading edge of the wings as well.

As it stands right now, it just needs... more.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

I've paid for mine but I'm not sure if I dig it. The promo shots where much more pleasing (yeah I know I shouldn't take them for granted) but I had the same experience with the VF-171 and now I love the NUNS CF so maybe that will change with the SMS CF in the same way.

Regardless of what I think of it I still need the toy to salvage it for spare parts.

The hip bar will go on my Alto and the painted stand on my YF-29 30th Anniversary.

Awesome pictures, thank you for sharing.

I'm in the same boat as others in wishing, or hoping, that the actual color is darker than what's been appearing in pictures but even if the lighter shade is accurate to how it appears I still think it looks great and I'll probably pick up at least one more before I'm done.

-b.