Animated cartoon "Macross 30" TV production hope!

Mari-ja

m30th-ds_j.png

Signature Project Details

Anime "Macross" It is the 30th anniversary in 2012, I had filled all the fans waiting for the resurrection of the Macross 7 So, I'll do a signature activity. Macross 7 in the works since before the OVA Dynamite7 unchanged, leaving the character of Macross FlashBack 2012 Lynn Minmay been restored, and the good works of the 30th anniversary of those changed the name of the piece is not. As the latter, they are invited to celebration of the music on the planet we Basara four years after the whale galaxy, the trap this fact of life antimatter evil universe (the devil), and new developments in place covering it Lynn Minmay The largest fleet of culture puts additional protocol ride. Please look forward to you. Shoji Kawamori Director cast we were doing the original character designs in Macross and Macross 7 and earlier, and Haruhiko Mikimoto Teacher voice and the music of Macross Song Singer Song Writer everyone should be happy your doing better and Mari Iijima Like me. The committee launched its activities, so do

※ The following address can register without having to sign, please feel free to sign!

⇒⇒ ✍ sign

Organizer: Committee on the sequel to Macross 7 signature

Where to submit: Macross crew of the Satellite Animation production division of Bikkuuesuto

Mainitihousou

Added signature petition to get them to yell to make better animation - hit by earthquake east Macross MBS program in 2012.

Edited by Mari-ja

here's the stuff from google-translate:

Signature Project Details

Anime "Macross" It is the 30th anniversary in 2012, I had filled all the fans waiting for the resurrection of the Macross 7 So, I'll do a signature activity. In previous work Macross 7 Dynamite OVA 7 so different from, the character back to life as it is Minmay phosphorus Makurosufurasshubakku 2012, in the good works of the 30th anniversary of those changed the name of the piece is not. As the latter, they are invited to celebration of the music on the planet we Basara four years after the whale galaxy, the trap this fact of life antimatter evil universe (the devil), and phosphorus new developments in place covering it The largest fleet of culture puts additional protocol Minmay ride. Please look forward to you. Everyone should be glad your doing better and singer Mari Iijima and a voice teacher and composer Makurosusongu Haruhiko 樹本 beauty and character design was done before the original Macross and Macross 7 and then director Shoji Kawamori Cast I like it. This Committee has launched a signature work, so do you look for the production staff before the Macross. Thank you for your cooperation signed by all means.

※ The following address can register without having to sign, please feel free to sign!

Signature TV-anime "Macross 30" TV production like?

Organizer: Committee on the sequel to Macross 7 signature

Where to submit: animation production division Mainitihousou Bikkuuesuto Macross satellite team

Contact Us: macross7_email_signature@yahoo.co.jp

in other words, your mama...

translation please

From google-translate, it looks like just a signature-gathering/petition thingy by a fan "committee" .

special tv series? ova of macross f?

Essentially, what Mari-ja posted is an appeal for signatures/support for a fan petition to have a direct sequel to Macross 7 made. Mari-ja has posted this exactly thing several times before, and gets pretty much the same "Say what?" and "meh" reaction every time.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

Macross 7 has already had a movie, a handful of encore episodes, and an OVA, even after having more episodes in its run than either the original Macross or Frontier. I'm all for more Macross, but not 7. That story's been told.

The servant who doesn't breathe in cannot translate. Because it is not a professional a site of the translation, it writes in Japanese without thinking that whether the written ..difference.. [nnno] thing is written in foreign countries is understood.

It was asleep because it was 24 o'clock of Japan standard time to have made this bulletin board.

The servant who doesn't breathe in cannot translate. Because it is not a professional a site of the translation, it writes in Japanese without thinking that whether the written ..difference.. [nnno] thing is written in foreign countries is understood.

It was asleep because it was 24 o'clock of Japan standard time to have made this bulletin board.

all your base are...

j/k :D

Edited by treatment

I'm all for sending Basara against the Vajra. :ph34r:

Ah, but "Basara" IS the "Vajra"... ;)B))

Macross 7 has already had a movie, a handful of encore episodes, and an OVA, even after having more episodes in its run than either the original Macross or Frontier. I'm all for more Macross, but not 7. That story's been told.

I partly agree, but I always wanted Macross 7 to have gotten the proper DYRL-style movie re-telling treatment, with some mind-blowing visuals.

Oh you just wait, it'll turn out that Basara was actually a Protoculture baby that was sealed in a cryo-capsule that crashed on a backwoods U.N. Spacy colony. He will awaken to his full potential as "BOMBA MAN", And teach the galaxy how to rock!

As for either, if it wants you to produce the television, the good policies or more of the 30th Macross anniversary writing on the signature site.

@Ani_Ma7

google translation of anime "Macross 30"TV production like! for the English translation.

The official signature site must enter here. English is OK.

Edited by Mari-ja

I'd write a full translation but am too lazy to :p

This is just a fan petition for continuing the Macross 7 storyline for the 30th anniversary of Macross.

They also include a sample plot about Basara getting invited to a music festival and ending up getting stuck in a trap. A lil more about the plot and then some about who would be doing the various parts of the Anime. Even mentions bringing back mikimoto-sensei into the mix again.

At the bottom they ask Macross 7 fans to write in.

SOoo.. if you're a huge M7 fan, go for it I guess...

Not a new anime release...how sad :(

Mr. Fan..by all means..sign.Signatures from foreign countries do not gather at all Duymon. :(

That's because even if the show got made, it would never get licensed outside of Japan.

たとえシリーズ制作が決定されたとしても、現在も続いている版権問題によって海外への輸出はまず無理だということがあり、署名参加者は少なかろう・・・

Renato's international broadcast of the painting Macross I have not said there will not like that because it was previously broadcast video site anime Macross pay Animax and Yu. I'm doing to get permission from the department in charge of making this signature activity Bikkuuesuto and satellite Macross Plus, you should be able to convince the director's signature Kawamori have a lot more.

Edited by Mari-ja

Renatoさん 海外えのマクロスの放送はされないとか言ってますが、海外むけアニマックスサイトで以前マクロスシリーズ放送しているので、そんなことはないでしょう。

版権・・・著作権問題ですか?

Renatoさん 海外えのマクロスの放送はされないとか言ってますが、海外むけアニマックスサイトで以前マクロスシリーズ放送しているので、そんなことはないでしょう。

版権・・・著作権問題ですか?

著作権問題、より正しく言えば商標権問題かな。

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%B6%85%E6%99%82%E7%A9%BA%E8%A6%81%E5%A1%9E%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9#.E5.9B.BD.E9.9A.9B.E5.95.86.E6.A8.99.E6.A8.A9.E5.95.8F.E9.A1.8C

竜の子プロダクションが、本作と『超時空騎団サザンクロス』[19]『機甲創世記モスピーダ』 の3作品をハーモニーゴールド USA(Harmony Gold USA)社に著作権放棄の形で売却し、英語圏やカナダケベック州などのフランス語圏、南米諸国等の(スペイン語圏)で独自のファンダムを築いたロボテック・シリーズに関して、ハーモニーゴールド USA(審決文面上の表記は『ハーモニー ゴールド ユー エス エー インコーポレーテッド』)は、本作テレビアニメーションシリーズに関して、同社がアメリカ合衆国において著作権及び商標権の登録を行ったことを奇貨(きか)として、日本国特許庁(JP) に対して『マクロス』の英文字表記である " Macross " 、及び作品中架空の軍隊『地球統合軍』の作戦領域管轄の一つである宇宙軍の英文字表記 " U.N. Spacy " に関する2001年2月5日と同年5月21日の2回の登録異議の申立てを行った。

従って「F」、「7」などの続編作品は「マクロス」と名乗るかぎり例のハーモニーゴールドという会社を通らなければ放送、販売、配信、全て許可が降りないわけです。関連商品も含みます。90年代以降現在までのバンダイ、やまと社のおもちゃ、「7」以降のアニメ、海外には何も正式にリリースされていません

また、アニマックスは海外で見られるからといって、放送する内容も同じに限らないでしょう。

しかしここでその話をしたら大きく脱線してしまいますので下のリンクのスレッドでこういった問題を巡る議論は長年続いています、ご覧ください。

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33067

これまでのマクロスのスタッフを呼んで30周年の作品を作ったらどうなるのでしょうか!?

エヴァの庵野監督や家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!の石黒監督とか他にもこれまでマクロスシリーズに参加してきた大物スタッフに参加してもらったらどうかな!?

For anyone who's lost right now, I was telling Mari-ja that he'd have trouble getting overseas signatures for his petition due to the trademark disputes, i.e. petitioning for a show we will never be able to watch legally. He told me Animax broadcasts the Macross series and it has satellite stations outside of Japan, so "I don't think so". Then I told him to look at Wikipedia and the HG thread. Then he told me to not change the subject and that WE MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE MEGAROAD!!!!11

以上、英語で皆様のために先程のやいとりをまとめました。では、Mari-jaさん、頑張ってください。 :rolleyes: