New Yamato 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

WOW! I'll definately be buying that, looks better all the time :D ....imagine a custom low-vis painted GPB to match the low vis' out there..... but I don't have to worry about that :( do I Godzilla :angry:;) just kidding, it's an idea though B))

Edited by cambodian tire

Damn. The more pics I see of this GBP and the more I want it whereas I 'm not interested in "fat bots" . Now I wonder if I keep my MIB 1/48 Hikaru VF-1J or I sell it... :unsure:

Man, I hope the hands will be available seperately.  It'd be shitty to buy sets of armour just for hands.

312182[/snapback]

I would no worry about that. The recasters on these forums will satisfy the need for copies of these hands soon enough after the toy is available. B))

• 3 weeks later...

When is this goin to be released? Is it goin to be released? Even the topic has been pushed back to the 3rd page...no news, new pics etc.-2 anyone? I just hope this'll not end up as vaporware :)

aaajin

Edited by aaajin

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to it. Hope it gets good reviews. I wonder how posable it will be underneath all that hulking armor? They should include a vf1J head with the armor in the event people want to convert thier valk to the proper type, as a cheap alternative to buying a new valk to outfit this with. :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Yup chalk me up for one of those.

Chris You are awesome man make sure you keep that bateries fresh in your Wacom tablet pen :p

That things gonna need its own zip code.

Edited by big F

Well, I guess we all waited for the 1/48 CF 'n GBP all this time, what's another few months right  ;) ?!  Good things are worth waiting for anyway  :D .

325766[/snapback]

But I haven't bought anything in months!!

Oh, man, the chogokin Aquarion is gonna come out first, and I'll probably end up getting that against my will, leaving me with no money for GBP stuff. Hmm...

hey guys, how many gbp-1 armors are you guys getting?

and do you guys know if the armor will be sold separately or will it come with a valkyrie?

i picked up an august '05 copy of hobby japan, and scanned an article of the gbp and cf valkyrie...and maybe you guys or somone has posted this already, but can anyone translate it?

jason

post-2303-1125984405_thumb.jpg

new pics avaliable !

courtesy of gits_sac and credits to "Noda-ya" :lol:

00480.jpg

メーカー: ã‚„ã¾ã¨

サイズ: 1/48スケール

詳細: マーキングステッカー付属

発売日: 2005年12月発売予定

定価:12,600円

released time was stated to be 2005 dec ...

the price tag of 12600yen was quite hefty ... almost a 1/48 price :ph34r:

Edited by Deimos

WOW she's a purrty girl, but the price!!!???

12,600.00 JP Japan Yen = 113.968 USD United States Dollars

1 JPY = 0.00904511 USD 1 USD = 110.557 JPY

I was hoping to get two...I guess no one is getting Xmas gifts this year , but ME.

Of course with yamato's release sched. , It will arrive in March