Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

I like lacus's new nightie from that lineart

Another recap.

Kinda. Ep. 20 will dive into Shinn's past. Not all of it is a recap though.

I like lacus's new nightie from that lineart

:lol: That ain't Lacus....That's suppose to be Meer. :)

And Meer's version of "Shizukana Yoruni" is really starting to get annoying. The first time wasn't as bad but this time, it's annoying.

The thing to pay attention to this episode is why would Dullindal want to know if Athrun heard anything about Archangel and the real Lacus. And the name "Logos" comes up. This might be the group that is beyond Blue Cosmos.

ohh, we finally get to see Milly again, she seems to be pretty intrested at Meer.

Athrun is pretty funny in this ep,, he's pretty speechless with the girls when he was getting the LOOK on all sides..

3 cheers for Meyrin, finally she makes her move, and all Luna can do is Puff.

Yeah theres lots of LOVE in this ep :rolleyes:

Here's some pics.

2005022613.jpg

2005022614.jpg

2005022615.jpg

2005022616.jpg

2005022617.jpg

2005022618.jpg

Edited by F360°

What's with Rey hugging Dullindal?

Pssssst....anyone have a link for good quality torrents with (good) subs, for Gundam SEED DESTINY? Please?? My usual sources seem to be coming up dry.

Does the phrase "Just wait" mean anything? It just aired yesterday. It will be out when it's out.

http://www.animesuki.com

Speculation at the moment. Dullindal may be the father-figure for Rey (Adopted, biological, test tube experiment, etc). I'm inclined to agree with that speculation. We really can't be sure at the moment but if he is Rey's father-figure, then it's a normal father-son deal. I hope. ;)

Quick question, does Kiras "group" have a name for itself yet?

Nope. They just get referred to as "Archangel and Freedom".

Slightly off topic, but I got the Rah.DX Lunamaria PVC figure. Its great! Captures Lunamaria in all her cuteness.

PS: I wonder what made her blue pantsu canon in all Lunamaria figures. :lol:

OH MY GOD, this eps is (somewhat) a disgrace to the Gundam series... :lol:

first, there is a lot of "breast bouncing" (or fan service)... and the worst of ... "Boy Love"... I have nothing againest gays... but still...

As long as its more Luna fanservice than there is yaoi....its all good. :)

Graham: I'll get some pictures in later.

That's what I was wondering. Rey just gave him a big ol gay looking hug out of nowhere. Weird...

Speculation is that Dullindal is Rey's adopted father, or some sort of fatherly figure. Even so, it was surprising to see him react that way. Not 'gay' or anything, in my eyes, just surprising. They share similar looks in the first episode and a few others near the beginning, I believe.

That's what I was wondering. Rey just gave him a big ol gay looking hug out of nowhere. Weird...

Speculation is that Dullindal is Rey's adopted father, or some sort of fatherly figure. Even so, it was surprising to see him react that way. Not 'gay' or anything, in my eyes, just surprising. They share similar looks in the first episode and a few others near the beginning, I believe.

There goes his "cool guy" look. Sheesh....

A new faction is mentioned.....Logos....supposedly making a quick buck out of wars.

You know this was the sort of conspiracy story I thought about during the Iraq war and America's reason for war. I'm sure some people would've thought about it as well though....

Now they made Dullindal look blatantly like the bad guy. What are his intentions for Lacus Clyne? I wonder if he will be the maestro of evil by the end of this show or not.

I actually liked the way the story progressed in this episode. I thought the idea of a group creating war for profit (while not a new one), was a good point to include in the Gundam universe.

Dullindal might be a good guy, but damn does he ever have sinister and evil looks. I think his is the most fascinating character in the show - what's he up to? It'll be great to discover.

You know, if it wasn't for the scene showing the Minerva Captain and Dullindal in a post-coital setting, i'd almost believe that "Gil" had Rey grown to be his personal boy-toy.

If you guys think that Rey's hug was a normal guy's reaction to a 'father-figure', then I think you should probably go into therapy and get some advice on your own family situations :p If it wasn't the cry of "Gil!" then it was most definetely the blush while hugging.

But at least it was offset by all the bouncing boobies! Sweet, sweet fake-Lacus boobies....

Hey, for all we know Dullindal could have both Talia and Rey. Anyway, I wonder how many people still think he's not evil. It could turn out he's not the main bad guy in the series but it should be clear he's evil all the same. From looks alone, to what he says and does, the whole building up of so many new Gundams should have sent a flag up for people, if not that the Neutron Stampeder(which if positioned right could be fired at Earth(seems like a mini-genesis in a way)), then there is the fake Lacus and showing up and then the plot of trying to kill the real Lacus should say something as well. He seems to be telling Minerva what they want to hear it seems.

Also, on the AnimeSuki forums, someone brought up the idea that with this Logos talk, about those that make weapons, that this could be Dullindal's way of trying to get approval for attacking civilian targets. Not all weapons makers are military and they do other things beside military products. Now I wonder if Minerva will agree to attacking a city with civilians just to get to weapons factories?

Sure they'll use the reasoning that EA tried to nuke Plant(after the EA found that it was a group of coordinators that dropped Junis 7) but if they do attack a city like that, its just going to cause the EA to do the same to them and their allies. They cycle will never stop. I hope someone other then Athrun comes to that conclusion and then start to question as to what Dullindal is really up to, to call for such attacks while saying he doesn't want an invasion.

Question. It was Blue Cosmos that nuked Junis 7 right by sneaking a nuke on board one of the ships and not actually the EA itself? But since the EAF didn't do anything to really stop BC from its actions on Earth, they held them resonsible right? Just wanted to make sure.

Looking at the timeline on Gundam Official it seems that it was actually Plant that took the first military action against the EAF while the EAF(other sponser nations) were just doing "intimidation maneuvers". It was a short while after that, that war was declared on Plant, well after Plant figured that the death of a council member lead back to BC with a EAF connection(doesn't really mean they were behind it). I wonder if the people of Plant know that it was them that took the first military action that might have push the situation to the next level and as a indirect result caused the destruction of Junis 7 and again it was the dropping of Junis 7 by coordinators that basicly started this 2nd war. It always seems like the EA is painted as starting things but it seems that both are equally to blame.

And that waqs the quality of the UC shows. Both sides did stuff wrong, both sides were to blame for things. We're seeing that now in Destiny as well.

This Logos talk might mean a little something deeper. Since money is the factor, thes Logos guys probsbly wouldn't really care whether their business partners were coordinators or not. Plant is producing a lot of weapons very quickly, and had been before the hostilities broke out. Earth is cranking out designs at record paces. Dullindal might well be in league with these guys. Keep the war machine moving, keep people producing. The BC serves their own interest, but could easily be encouraged by the Logos, as it is in their interest for the BC to keep starting stuff.

Meer is so hot. I sincerely hope we can have a duet concert at some point. I also want a statue to go with the Lacus one I got from Hobby fan. Hopefully Megahouse steps up at least. Given the impressive job they did with their latest 3 Destiny pvc statues, they could do a sweet Meer.

Edited by Anubis

Heh, I wonder if Athrun gets to spank Lunamaria. I'd love to see that  :lol: .

Graham

Dude, you've finally crossed the line from plain ol' obsession to hot & juicy kinky obsession with Lunamaria. Up_to_something.gif

Welcome, brother! :lol:

Question. It was Blue Cosmos that nuked Junis 7 right by sneaking a nuke on board one of the ships and not actually the EA itself? But since the EAF didn't do anything to really stop BC from its actions on Earth, they held them resonsible right? Just wanted to make sure.

Touching on that for a second. Since the BC ran the Earth Forces (OMNI) anyway (many of the bigwigs strategically seem to be BC, with the director of the time, Azrael also being the BC leader) they were in a position to slap the nukes on that ship, and when the colony got glassed, they were able to say "yeah we nuked the colony, so what?" No one was going to punish the orchastrators since the chiefs were BC anyway. Hell, the President of the Alliance is BC, with Washington serving as the Alliance capital. OMNI is kind of a BC puppet. The main arm of OMNI does what it's supposed to do, while the secretive BC part of it does what they want to do, and also influences how the main arm does things. The BC part of the military is in a way like the Titans if you want to use that analogy. They have their own ships, resources, etc. at their disposal. These units probably comingle with the regular forces as necessary as well, with the Junis 7 incident having at least one BC ship as part of the attack fleet.

Edited by Anubis

Deja-vu or what !!! Gil scene with Rey is the same as Hiko and Kenshin considering Gil and Hiko are played by non other than Suichi Ikeda (Char) !

For that Gil would have had to hit Rey on the head with something. :lol:

Oro.

That what I was getting the father figure or he was his real father. I did not see anything wrong with it.

That what I was getting the father figure or he was his real father. I did not see anything wrong with it.

I didn't mean about any kind of gay comment.

I meant surprise at the excitement Rey had, as yet never shown before excitement. The father figure or "father" aspect is what I was thinking. Suspicious, yes. Master geneticist. "Father." Intro shot of Gil, Rey, and Neo.

Suspicious, yet seemingly innocent for now.

Dullindal is a master chess player. To me it seems like he was giving Talia and co. some clues in this episode without making it look like clues.

Dudes a frigging puppet master. Dance puppets.

Haha, I mesmorize you with extremely hot, hotter than the original Lacus Mk. II and no one notices anything's wrong. Parade hot chick in front of the populace and you can do whatever the hell you want. Dude is the fricking master.

One of my favorite characters in this series so far. If he is a villain he's one of the coolest bad guys I've seen in a long time. If he's actually a good guy, then he's just slick.

His innocent "Do you know where the Archangel is Athrun?" bit was great as well. "I'd love it if the original came back." Yeah.

As if no one would notice the chest reduction. Lacus has been absent for a while, so it was easy to introduce Meer with the more "mature" figure and modified singing style. No way he has any plans of asking the real Lacus to come back. He wants her removed.

Edited by Anubis

Dullindal is the evil guy, I knew it.

And I`ll bet Rey will be the pilot of the 'Unicorn' Gundam. Dullindal supposed to be an expert in genetic engineering, I think he created Rey as his personal puppet and give Rey the newtype ability. Rey isn`t assigned to the Impulse because Dullindal need someone as his spy on board the Minerva (if he is assigned to the impulse, he`ll be targeted by enemies, hence can`t do his job as Dullidal hands :p ).

Just my opinion ;) .

Dullindal is the evil guy, I knew it.

And I`ll bet Rey will be the pilot of the 'Unicorn' Gundam. Dullindal supposed to be an expert in genetic engineering, I think he created Rey as his personal puppet and give Rey the newtype ability. Rey isn`t assigned to the Impulse because Dullindal need someone as his spy on board the Minerva (if he is assigned to the impulse, he`ll be targeted by enemies, hence can`t do his job as Dullidal hands :p ).

Just my opinion ;) .

If that's the case then it could be that Gilbert cloned or used Raww's DNA to create Rey. I can see Neo being an amesiac Mwu, regaining his memories and taking out Rey out, kind of settling the Mwu vs Raww thing once and for all.

Pssssst....anyone have a link for good quality torrents with (good) subs, for Gundam SEED DESTINY? Please?? My usual sources seem to be coming up dry.

Does the phrase "Just wait" mean anything? It just aired yesterday. It will be out when it's out.

http://www.animesuki.com

Thank you VERY much for the link!!:D

I'm not impatiant - I've only seen the FIRST episode!!!!!! :(

I was just looking for a source for the episodes. ;)

Deja-vu or what !!! Gil scene with Rey is the same as Hiko and Kenshin considering Gil and Hiko are played by non other than Suichi Ikeda (Char) !

I knew it! That voice sounded so familiar, Hiko Seijuro was the first person I thought of!

This guy going to show up somewhere along the line or is he just a custom kit?

That would be interesting. They already have different packs for Dagger L's and Windams, it would make sense for there to be other packs like the Sword pack as well. They've already had the shoulder gun pack, and Jet Striker packs for the Dagger L's. The Windams seem to share the same equipment options as the Dagger L's, plus the nuclear missle pack. I expect we'll see a gunbarrel Windam at some point as well.