VF-4 Lighting

Jin_Kune_Do

What scale would you prefer the VF-4 in?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What scale would you prefer the VF-4 in?

• 1/72
    • 1/60
    • 1/48

:ph34r: Take a rest there..........you're going poll crazy.

BTW......What would be the size comparison between a 1/48 (which I also voted for) VF-1 and VF-4. If it's twice as large as a VF-1 I think it has to be larger than a 1/60, the transformation process is something we haven't seen animated before (sorry....I haven't seen Macross 7 yet).

maybe i should make a new poll...asking if i am making TOO MANY or TOO LESS polls?

hehehehe

-Jin

Geez... enough with the polls.

You must be Shin Densetsu's evil twin brotha :lol: Gittin' all "poll" crazy!!!

Besides, I really dont care for the VF-4

i thought i made a poll like this about 2 months ago or something, oh well. I voted 1/48, as i feel they should have the greatest attention to detail on that scale, and they dont have really bad QC issues as they did the 1/60's on the VF-1's. So here's hoping they dont mess up the VF-4 at all

As long as they make it in 1/48th I'll be satisfied. More than likely if they make it at all they'll make it in both 1/48th and one other scale. Probably 1/72 unless they can't get the transformation right at that size. I'd prefere 1/60, then again I'd prefere all of Yamato's smaller stuff to be 1/60. C'est la vie.

If the 1/48 scale is supose to be for "collectors" then I can see no better canadate for that line, after all it would be the first VF-4 "TOY" ever made. So my vote is for 1/48.

1/60 for me. More affordable, still a good size with good detail, and if I really like it I can get a second to put in battroid without killing myself. A 1/48 would look sweet though I'm sure. I'm anxious to see how the design and transformation come out.

Can some valk expert list the valks on that scale chart in order for those of us who are post-TV-DYRL-challenged?

Here are my guesses

VF-1 (DYRL-SDF Macross)

VF-4 (Flashback 2012)

???

VF-11 (Macross Plus)

???

VF-19 (Macross Plus)

VF-21 (Macross Plus)

Thanks!

H

Edited by Hurin

Can some valk expert list the valks on that scale chart in order for those of us who are post-TV-DYRL-challenged?

Here are my guesses

VF-1 (DYRL-SDF Macross)

VF-4 (Flashback 2012)

???

VF-11 (Macross Plus)

???

VF-19 (Macross Plus)

VF-21 (Macross Plus)

Thanks!

H

VF-1

VF-4

VF-5000 (Macross 7 - Dynamite?)

VF-11

VF-17 (Macross 7)

YF-19

YF-21

In the Macross Design Works, the VF-5000 is attributed to Macross 7, by which I assume they mean 'Dynamite 7'. Unless the M7 and D7 licenses are treated as different properties, we might not see it for a long while.

On the other hand, we might see an M3 VF-14, as the design was significantly altered from that shown in Macross 7.

What is WRONG with you people that DON'T want the VF-4 to be made?? :ph34r:

I say make it 1/48.... I have a reason for this...

As I have said before, I think the 1/48 line should be used for the COMPLETE Skull Squadron, and any of the more rare Valks... That way they just seem that much more "special" :D