Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

According to Gunota, a new MG Gundam Mk II will be released in October.

Sept, Oct, Nov Gunpla releases

From Plamoya-san's Useless Diary (some are repeated info);

Sept

HG Strike Freedom - 1680yen - Dragoon system is separable, beam rifle can be combined.

1/100 Freedom Gundam Extra Finish Ver. - 8400 yen

1/100 Force Impulse Gundam + Sword Silhoutte Extra Finish Ver. - 6300 yen

HGUC Hazel Kai - 1365 yen

MG Hyaku Shiki + Ballute system - 4200 yen - Ballute system can be used on Rick Dias and Hizack.

Oct

HGUC Z Gundam Extra Finish Ver. - 3360 yen

MG Gundam Mk-II ver 2.0 - 4200 yen

Nov

1/60 Strike Freedom Gundam Flash Edition - 9975 yen - Eyes, intakes, joints, chest beam cannon, beam shield, and thrusters will have some kind of LED gimmick.

Edited by Loner

great news on the MK II it has been needing a upgrade for years now, i hope they get the Zeta next.

chris

Okay, I can scrap my plans on getting a Mk. II and get this now. Any reason why a ver. 2 is being released? Is this a reissue or a resculpt for the Zeta movies? Or is it the same just fixes to the original version?

Okay, I can scrap my plans on getting a Mk. II and get this now. Any reason why a ver. 2 is being released? Is this a reissue or a resculpt for the Zeta movies? Or is it the same just fixes to the original version?

316876[/snapback]

we do not know yet, probably a mix of everything, we are seeing the Hyakushiki being released over again (same kit but now with the flight pack). the movie has been released and it needed a upgrade, so in all it was a good time to release it . hopefully we will get a complete upgrade and not just a minor fix.

chris

The old Mk. II kind of sucked IMO. It's a floppy mess. Barely grips the weapons.

well MKII 2.0 sounds good, hope they will have a Zeta 2.0 next :D

But still, the pricing of 4,200 yen seems higher than the normal striaght up Mobile suit with out packs. I hope it's worth it since the pricing of MG MKII is around $20 right now.

Well I hope they'll come up with a Super Gundam (Metallic/Crystal) version of the Ver 2.0 Since I was never able to get the first version. :(

none yet, but it will probably be the same as the normal kit only metallic looking.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

All these Extra Finish kits, fashion :)

HGUC Z Gundam Extra Finish 3360 yen ! :blink:

From Guntoa :

New merchandise pics (Kits)

HG GOUF Ignited (mass-produced)

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/ProductDe....aspx?pid=15240

HG Gaia Gundam (Andrew Waltfeld custom)

http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/ProductDe....aspx?pid=15241

Edited by Black Valkyrie

So which suit is this?  Looks almost like a custom-made melding:

317460[/snapback]

It is a custom. It looks like a kit bash of Destiny, Sword Impulse, Blast Impulse, and a whole bunch others.

wow it looks fantastic, it has tons of weapons. i saw the prototype one but the color one looks far better.

chris

The HCM pros always look better in pictures than they do in the box. Or maybe that's just me. :huh:

I haven't bought a HCM pro yet. Apprehensive on the size:price ratio.

NO FREAKING WAY?! PERFECT GRADE FOR 30 DOLLARS?! That's not right.....it doesn't even list if its a sale or not, that's like 90% off....but the specs of the model look right.....4 pounds......guess its worth a shot right?

Something isn't right though......30 bucks for the Char PG Zaku, yet still 150 for the RX-78-2?

Okay I caved in couldn't stand the pressure and bought it.....if its not a PG Zaku I'm sending it back saying "Wha?! This isn't what I was ordering, FALSE ADVERTISMENT!"

Edited by Hikuro

Yeah,, a $30 Perfect Grade Zaku doesn't really sound right but that's the price :lol: But if you compare it to the $20 Perfect Grade Zero Custom it's even more funny. Man, I just love Amazon pricing,, if only every store were like them.

As for the PG RX-78-2, I'm pretty sure the price will drop to $30 or $20 within a couple of days, most likely Sunday morning/Saturday night. If anyone see it, please sent me a PM :D ..

Well I can say that if this turns out to be right, and Wing Zero and even RX-78-2 turn out to be under the 30 dollar price range, you can bet I'll get those....but I'm just hoping that this PG Zaku is actually a Zaku and not that crystal armor crap.

Just oredered two PG Zakus. I wanted the PG Wing Zero or the RX-78 more, but I guess this is a close second. Funny thing is that I built a Char Zaku about a year ago. Maybe I'll build one in Tristar colors or something.

Anyone want to trade a zaku for a wing zero or a RX -78?

It's worth the risk. Order placed for 1 Zaku. If it's beat up or not the right thing I'll return it.

Re: Kapools between ZZ and Turn-A, the difference is in size. The ones in Turn-A are visibly smaller than the ones from ZZ. The fact that they can ride on the Gallop in Turn-A proves they are junior in size to the ones seen in ZZ.

I ordered the PG Char's Zaku and was unable to modify the order - the site claims this was sold through a 3rd party instead of TRU.com and when I tried to contact the seller via the Seller Profile link, there was no seller info other than a generic Amazon help page. Something is very, VERY wrong here...

Well I can say that if this turns out to be right, and Wing Zero and even RX-78-2 turn out to be under the 30 dollar price range, you can bet I'll get those....but I'm just hoping that this PG Zaku is actually a Zaku and not that crystal armor crap.

317572[/snapback]

The PG Wing has been sold twice for $20, and each time it sold out in a matter of hours - and it's currently out of stock. It may well go on sale again, if they find stock in some warehouse somewhere, but chances of that seem very unlikely. The PG RX-78, however, will probably go on sale at some point in the very near future - at least we all hope!

Re: Kapools between ZZ and Turn-A, the difference is in size.  The ones in Turn-A are visibly smaller than the ones from ZZ.  The fact that they can ride on the Gallop in Turn-A proves they are junior in size to the ones seen in ZZ.

I ordered the PG Char's Zaku and was unable to modify the order - the site claims this was sold through a 3rd party instead of TRU.com and when I tried to contact the seller via the Seller Profile link, there was no seller info other than a generic Amazon help page.  Something is very, VERY wrong here...

317626[/snapback]

All I see on my order is TRU/Amazon. It's locked and can't be changed bacause the item is being packed for shipping. Amazon's been doing that lock business for a while now. It's kind of annoying, but at least when that happens the item actually ships that day.

I'm keeping an eye on it, but I don't see anything fishy yet.

Edit: Never mind, I see the itty bitty print now they put for the 3rd party business. Kind of odd. The seller is still ToysRus though which makes it odder. I guess we'll see how it comes out. At least it's shipping and not in limbo. (for now at least) I'll look everything over VERY carefully when it arrives. If one single part is missing or damaged it's back to the store.

It links to a ToysRus "Toy Outlet" which would be for discountinued products. They put them there to clearance them out. It's a giant bargain bin basically. I guess the "outlet" stock is managed differently from the regular stock.

Edited by Anubis

1/100 Scale Strike Freedom out SF @ HLJ

317750[/snapback]

Lovely, more stuff to add to my shopping list for this month... which was carried over from last month, and the previous month, and the month before that...and the month before that.....