Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Awesome. Really good overhaul. The Titans version should rock.

Wow :o !!

I wanted to get a PG MK II (seeing Z now and have fallen in love with the design LOL), but Bandai has just saved me a lot of money :D

That MG kit looks jaw dropping. It even has movable armor plates (bend leg shot) and a base!!

MG's are sure getting better.

Thanks for the pic

np guys, I'm a big MKII fan myself :lol: This will be the year of MK IIs for me since I finally brought a MG RX-178/FXA-05D Super Gundam (Metallic/Crystal), (It was a pretty hard find for me) Also a PG MKII titains, Add a couple of Emsia (mkII) some HCM-pros (MkII) and now I'll be waiting for the new MK 2.0 :)

Nice HCM-pro S Freedom,, looking good.,, from the pic the dragoons look detachable too. :D , but where's the normal Freedom and strike :(

Thanks for the pic ,Valk-1s

Oh, on the individual fingers, I heard the last 3 fingers will be connected similar to the new OYW RX-78 2, but you should be able to use the same simple trick of cuting them apart since they have individual ball sockets. B))

Nice MG MK-II. Thanks for the pics F360.

Now for some HCM Pics

Thanks to gits_sac from SGCollect and HobbyNet.

322798[/snapback]

Nice find here, too! The DRAGOONS do look detachable, don't they? Great stuff indeed!

Good find on the Mk II ver. 2. Definitely looks like their taking the cleaner/updated look from the movie. Looks like they also took some ideas from the OYW MGs as well. There's that moving shoulder joint and the articulation in the legs.

more awesome stuff to buy, i love the hcm pro's i hope to see many more down the line.

chris

Note the fingers in the pic for the MkII - they are individual, and I'm not entirely sure, but the also look jointed...  VERY nice!

322801[/snapback]

Frist the gundam oyw, now mkII, will it be possible they are going the make individual fingers for up come mg's?? that'll be nice

No, but I want that. :lol:

That's an awesome statue.

Edited by Anubis

No, but I want that.  :lol:

That's an awesome statue.

322942[/snapback]

Me too. Is that the girl from War In A Pocket?

322962[/snapback]

Yup......Ms. Christina Mackenzie in the flesh.........er.....I mean resin. :blink: Edited by GRAND CANNON

Thanks to Edgar's Parish over at G.O.U.F. for this puppy....any translators out there on the Shiki article? The ballute system is supposed to be compatible with the Rick Dias and Hi-Zack, but I bet there's more....

**pics removed**

Edited by GRAND CANNON

A friend brought me back the 1/100 HG BlazeGunner Wizard zaku. He's gonna need a bit of work to make him look nice. Has anyone painted this kit up? How did you go doing the missiles? They look a bit fiddly.

Pink <_< ...hmm! Yeah it's cool. For me it wouln't matter what color the kit was because I'm going to paint it and beat the tar out of it. I hope to have my GPO 90% done this weekend. Every time we turn around we get invited to another party. We've had something to do every Saturday for the past month and a half. Mostly for the kids. Sorrry to be crying like a sis. Just alittle daddy venting.

No way, the deactive versions come with stands?!

Why can't the regular versions come with stands :(

Even the Asshimar looks great in HCM Pro.

Strike Rouge's colors are pretty cool. Makes the Strike look good in Red. Doesn't beat the original colors though.

Edited by Anubis

More HCM Pro Pics, thanks to gits_sac from SGCollect and Toysdaily.

b6u7id.jpg

323453[/snapback]

Good stuff.......what's the article on the left say? "Present" wha?

No Zeta pics, but those stands are nice.

price update on the PG rx 78 2 from amazon.com

They just lower the price abit to $119 now instead of the regular $149.

sure it' not the price we are expecting/want but it's at least a start :lol:

I hope it ends up at $30 soon :rolleyes:

324927[/snapback]

BTW - all the MGs are back on sale at amazon - 15 instead of 20 for Kampher and GP02, 9 instead of 15 for GP01 and Fb, RX-79, EZ8

and 7 and change for RX-78 ver 1, Zaku (red and gree) and the GM.

Damn I wish i didn't have all of these kits already.

Pics of HCM Pro Strike Freedom in color and Deactive Destiny and Strike Freedom. Very very nice. Lots of accessories again :D And for deactive looks like you get parts for the dragoons to show it coming out. Plus other parts probably for other weapons.

bitrtc.jpg

bitrx2.jpg

Thanks to gits_sac from SGCollect and to Hobbynet.

Edited by Valk-1S

Awesome.

Kind of sucks though you have to buy the deactive set to have the stands and Dragoon firing parts though. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Oh...I'm sure one will show up within the first few months of '06.

Have to 'milk the cow' for all of its worth with this new mold. <_<

But hopefully a new Super Gundam may be in the mix............though doubtful.......