Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Looking for some info on the following items I've seen:

MASTER GRADE items:

Dengeki Hobby Decal Sheet for the MSM-07S Z’Gock (Char Aznable’s Custom) and RX-77-2 Guncannon - May 2005(?) Dengeki Hobby

Can anyone confirm this was the issue?

Decal Sheet for the GF13-017NJII God Gundam, MSN-02 Zeong, MSZ-006A1 Zeta Plus A1 (Test Colors), and RX-78-2 Gundam ver. 1.5 - Unknown origin – Give-away? Mail-order?

What, When & Where did this show up? Are they dry transfers or waterslides?

PERFECT GRADE items:

RX-78-2 Gundam (Gold) - (12/2002)

Anyone know where this kit came from? or how many units were produced?

Dengeki Hobby Decal Sheet for the XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Custom - May 2005(?) Dengeki Hobby

Same as above- what issue?

Anaheim Electronics Crystal Stand for RX-78GP01Fb Zephyranthes Full Vernier (?/????)

When & Where did this show up?

Any help would be appreciated!

:D

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Looking for some info on the following items I've seen:

MASTER GRADE items:

Dengeki Hobby Decal Sheet for the MSM-07S Z’Gock (Char Aznable’s Custom) and RX-77-2 Guncannon - May 2005(?) Dengeki Hobby

Can anyone confirm this was the issue?

Decal Sheet for the GF13-017NJII God Gundam, MSN-02 Zeong, MSZ-006A1 Zeta Plus A1 (Test Colors), and RX-78-2 Gundam ver. 1.5 - Unknown origin – Give-away? Mail-order?

What, When & Where did this show up? Are they dry transfers or waterslides?

PERFECT GRADE items:

RX-78-2 Gundam (Gold) - (12/2002)

Anyone know where this kit came from? or how many units were produced?

Dengeki Hobby Decal Sheet for the XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Custom - May 2005(?) Dengeki Hobby

Same as above- what issue?

Anaheim Electronics Crystal Stand for RX-78GP01Fb Zephyranthes Full Vernier (?/????)

When & Where did this show up?

Any help would be appreciated!

:D

315890[/snapback]

I remember the wing zero decal, but i do not remember what issue. the Anaheim Electronics Gp-01 Fb crystal stand was for the PG Gp-01 Preorders you also get a AE shirt. I believe the gold RX-78 was purchased at the Bandai store in japan, they have cool stuff like that every now and then for limited sale. they just had the chrome silver one a few months ago.

chris

I remember the wing zero decal, but i do not remember what issue.  the Anaheim Electronics  Gp-01 Fb crystal stand was for the PG Gp-01 Preorders you also get a AE shirt. I believe the gold RX-78 was purchased at the Bandai store in japan, they have cool stuff like that every now and then for limited sale. they just had the chrome silver one a few months ago.

chris

315901[/snapback]

AE Stand - Preoders through who, remember?

Gold RX-78-2 - The Bandai Museum you think? Found tons on the recent G3 you mentioned, but nothing on the Gold Gundam....

Can anyone point me to a Kapool kit?  The big green ball-like mecha that Soichie uses in Turn-A Gundam?

315902[/snapback]

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN72570 ;)

if i recall the PG Gp-01 stuff was packaged inside with the model, i think it was something like the first 5000 off the line came packaged with it. i remember seeing a few on ebay they were prepacked with it. i am not to sure about the gold rx-78, i am taking a guess because i have seen some of the other chrome rareites at the bandai museum

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

I'd like to see PG Freedom, let just hope.

I don't know about you guys but I want some new PG kits. I've started my PG GPO-fb today. But I want a Freedom PG and some new Zaks.

315879[/snapback]

Can anyone point me to a Kapool kit? The big green ball-like mecha that Soichie uses in Turn-A Gundam?

315902[/snapback]

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN72570 ;)

315905[/snapback]

Thanks! One of my favorite mecha of lates... too bad it's only a 1/144 :(

Is it "historical" Gundam unit? Or a special for Turn-A?

I hope it comes with a 1/144 Sochie-chan!

315917[/snapback]

historical it also appeared in ZZ Gundam under the same name I believe.

historical it also appeared in ZZ Gundam under the same name I believe.

315994[/snapback]

I'm so uspet to see that they are releaseing MG ZZ "Aqua" gundams, but that the Kapool didn't make the cut :(

316040[/snapback]

???

I don't recall seeing any "Aqua" Gundams in ZZ...

The size of the Kapool from ZZ and from Turn-A is quite different, though.

The size of the Kapool from ZZ and from Turn-A is quite different, though.

How does the Turn-A Kapool differ from the ZZ Kapool?

I don't recall seeing any "Aqua" Gundams in ZZ...

Ah, my mistake - I thought these must be from ZZ given that they look an awful lot like a Kapool.

1122536366128.jpg

I love that photo... Gundam's having a beach party!