Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Apart from the acguy, i think i will collect a whole army of zaku warriors. They look cool. ;)

Will definately get a Gouf ignited when it comes out.

the HCM pro Agguy does not look all that bad infact it looks quite nice, i wish the seed pro figures had all the little panel lines and digital camo markings on it they would look much better.

chris

Definately getting the Seed Zakus.

That Jaburo attack set is pretty cool, even comes with that water base. If I look at that anymore I might be tempted to reverse my not getting the Acguy and go for the bundle instead of just the Z'Gok. Must resist.

I'm very happy to see Bandai give this line this kind of effort.

An addition for the Engrish thread: "Spesial" Display Base instead of Special.

Edited by Anubis

very cool is there a price yet for it?

chris

I think it's just a prototype at this point in time. I'm not sure whether there's any big market for this particular part.. I have a good chunk of 1/144 kits, but even *I* am having some difficulties thinking why I should buy this.

Oh that trailer for the Zeta movie looks nice, the new animation isn't bad either, though you still can tell the difference between old and new very easily but still it looks very nice.

Also anyone got a clue on that song they used when the MKII laid in that neat kick? I wouldn't mind listening to that song anytime I wanted, sounded nice.

this pic if from the HLJ website. Notice anything hiding in the Argama's shadows? looks like a certain suit with wing binders, but in chrome... gold chrome perhap? Maybe they originally intended to plate the thing and that's a plated shiki prototype. Or maybe it' a future variant release. or nothing at all.

post-26-1116357918_thumb.jpg

I'm not happy with the May 28th release date of the Zeta Gundam movie. It figures that the movie comes out the weekend after I leave. :angry:

I picked up the 1/100 Gunner Zaku Warrior and Blaze Zaku Phantom models a few days ago. I can't wait to put them together!

btw...i was on 4chan earlier and someone had posted a link to toysrus.com and they had the PG Wing Zero Custom for 20 bucks... they're all sold out now tho dammit :(

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

btw...i was on 4chan earlier and someone had posted a link to toysrus.com  and they had the PG Wing Zero Custom for 20 bucks... they're all sold out now tho dammit  :(

Hey we got ours and that's what matters.

shhhh!!! no one's supposed to know :ph34r:

btw...i was on 4chan earlier and someone had posted a link to toysrus.com and they had the PG Wing Zero Custom for 20 bucks... they're all sold out now tho dammit :(

Are you serious - $20?!?!?! Dayamn...

yup...i ordered 4 in all....i called up a friend of mine who recently got one for his b-day but wanted another one just to say he has two :p and ordered one for Druna Skass and one for another friend, even though he sucks worse than i do at modeling and of course, one for me! :D if i only recieve two i'm going to keep both and if i only get three i guess i'm SOL and don't get one <_< like 5 minutes after i made my order they all sold out so yeah...pretty much SOL for anyone who wasn't on 4chan around 3 something Pacific time :p

were you talking about this?

http://zip.4channel.org/m/res/33093.html#33117

Man that's a pretty good deal, if only there were still some left when I checked :( SOLD OUT :(

I still trying to convince myself that I don't need another one since I already have 1 ( got it from HK, I even carried on the PLANE :lol: ) and that PG MK2 is what I should be looking for instead.,, But for that price, there's just no way I can win :(:( , Come on,, time for some good PG MK2 deal!!!