Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

haha that's pretty funny! I can't believe they finally went ahead and made an Acguy MG kit....oh man the horror....Acguy was probably one of the ugliest and dumbest suits in that series....and in the games it moved sloppy like and very slow....man I avoided using that one as much as possible.

haha that's pretty funny! I can't believe they finally went ahead and made an Acguy MG kit....oh man the horror....Acguy was probably one of the ugliest and dumbest suits in that series....and in the games it moved sloppy like and very slow....man I avoided using that one as much as possible.

Ditto

But it's big head is kinda cute. I look at it in a love hate kind of way. Some parts of it seem to look kind of dumb, but there is that head and there is something about the arm units that is kinda cool. :lol:

If Acguy is bad news, then what about this:

PG Sword & Launcher pack for PG Strike Gundam

253.jpg

251.jpg

awesome i cannot wait it looks like the Strike can be held up useing the MG EX-S gundam display stand, very cool

argh :angry: ,, so what would these 2 pack come with?? another Skygrassper? or a Orange Mwu Zero :lol:

if that was the case i'd rather have the gunbarrel pack...it's basically a mobius zero anyways :rolleyes:

unless they release them like this basicly a 2 pack, the "Aile and Skygrasper" as one set and the "Sword and Launcher" as another set. no extra vehicles this time, but i myself would love a Moebius Zero

* F71 G-Cannon

* F91 Gundam F91

* RGM-89J Jegan Normal Type

* RGM-89M Jegan B-Type

* RGM-89R Jegan A-Type

* RGM-109 Heavygun

* RXR-44 Guntank R-44

I am interested in all of them, especially the Heavygun and Normal type...

They look good to me....I'm not saying I wouldn't buy an Acguy....most of my models are display anyways....but mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnn my GP02 is STIFF after painting...but does look pretty good.

* F71 G-Cannon

* F91 Gundam F91

* RGM-89J Jegan Normal Type

* RGM-89M Jegan B-Type

* RGM-89R Jegan A-Type

* RGM-109 Heavygun

* RXR-44 Guntank R-44

I am interested in all of them, especially the Heavygun and Normal type...

The Jegans are not released as part of the F91 line because they were already issued as part of the Char's Counterattack line, which only had the plain Jegan, no A or B type add-ons.

The Guntank R-44 is the smallest kit in the F91 series, but it is also the only one that transforms. No accessories.

The F91 is the only kit in the line to feature System Injection, with parts pre-molded in multiple colors (for example, the "F" and "91" on its shoulders are molded in red even though the shoulder parts are white) so no painting is necessary. It is also the largest kit in the series box-wise, because of all the accessories it comes with.

The Heavygun is basically the F91 era's GM, with the G-Cannon being the Guncannon for the era. G-Cannon comes molded in apple green colors, I'd recommend priming it before you repaint the whole model. The Heavygun has more accessories than the G-Cannon but less than the F91.

You should check out some of the Crossbone Vanguard kits... they are nice designs.

I want the Christina from the previous page.

Edited by Anubis

Gunbarrel Striker... http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-msv/aqme-x04.htm

Moebius Zero... http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/ts-ma2mod.00.htm

there's a pretty big difference between them but if we're ever gonna see the Zero in anything but 1/144 scale then the best chance would be in its Gunbarrel form...come on, the Strike Gundam with the Gunbarrel pack would be the thing Mwu would pilot if he had it :p

Guys, now that the EMSIA mkII titans is out and same with the HCM pro version, which is the better of the 2? Which is more durable and more fun to play with?(I hear EMSIA have harder plastic now though not exactly ABS).

And has anyone gotten the OYW MG stuff? Are those all new molds? The RX-78 looks to kick some serious boo tay.

i am not sure which one is more playable and poseable but i am betting the Emsia version, as for material the Emsia looks like they are made out of a similar material as the MSIA figures, and the HCM-pro look more hard and plasticy. as for the OYW only the RX-78 is a new mold and it is quite nice looking however the other are just re-releases of the older zeon kits <_< which really sucks.

chris

i actually like the GFF version though it seems fragile at times, but since i do not play with them anymore and only display them so any fraility is no problem. though the new one does looks great.

chris

these look great the HCM-pro is reallystarting to shape up.

chris

The Z'Gok looks great. Even the Acguy looks very well done, though I'll probably pass on that one. Definately getting the Z'Gok though.

Hope they do the Char's Gelgoog and the Zeong to finish Char's 0079 TV set.

I just ordered the HCM Pro RX-78-2, Char's Zaku II, and AEUG Mk. II. I'm holding off on the Hyaku-shiki for now since I have the Chogokin one. Eventually I'll get it and tuck it away though.

They're doing a great job with the HCM Pro's. I hope they really continue to crank these out. They're awesomely detailed, and small enough it's easy to display lots of them.

Also hoping for a Qubeley.