Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

still looks really nice...you should try putting on some of the dry transfer decals on it to improve the look...it's pretty easy to do...and you'll love the results :)

Thanks. I wanted to do it when I finished it but ran out of time. Hopefully will have some time soon to do it :)

I'm at odds on what my next kit will be...Shining wasn't that great, and I'm still messing around with God even though he's pretty much thrashed. I'd like to do a UC mobile suit...but nothings caught my eye. SOOOOOOo I'll just wait and see after the Sakura-con.

The sculpt is great, but I'm not down with the pink. This one would need to be painted to look best.

I'll admit, the Project Pegasus version is the best style, but its the color that gets to me....PINK and Baby blue and cream white? K'mon......really? If I buy it, I'm so painting it the original colors :rolleyes:

I'll admit, the Project Pegasus version is the best style, but its the color that gets to me....PINK and Baby blue and cream white? K'mon......really? If I buy it, I'm so painting it the original colors :rolleyes:

Its just a prototype. I'm sure it'll be moulded closer to the original colors. The one on the official site looks kick ass!

Right after work I might just drop on by the hobby store and see if they got any new kits, its been about a month since their last stock up....and generally its every 3 weeks and I'd like to get something nice if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

yea they are finally re-releasing it, you should see the 1/35 EX-S gundam. right now they are working on the 1/35 GP-03 Stamen B)) i myself am waiting for the 1/72 Geara Doga to come in, i already paid for the preorder i am expecting by next week. next i am going to pick up the 1/72 TR-1 Hazel.

Edited by zeo-mare

Ooops, don't forget the lovely re-colors/variations!!!

I'm sure we'll see a Feddy-force Blue Hi-Zack and I wouldn't doubt if an 08th MS Team Ball shows up!

This month's new kit news UPDATED

MG Ball K Type(08th MS Team version, May, 2,520 yen)

1/144 Destiny Gundam (June, 630 yen)

PG Aile Grasper (June, 5,250 yen)

So far 1/2 right! ;)

I know, I know....it was obvious, but don't I win something?!?!

...Now if I could only pick the lottery number! :blink:

Edited by GRAND CANNON

i am much more looking forward to the PG Aile Pack myself, i to also had the 1/72 hyper zeta jole i regret selling it, i was so busy i never got a chance to work on it, and then i need the money. <_< if you ever want to sell your let me know i may take it of of your hands. the ex-s is alot because it is huge compared to the rx-78, try putting the 2 Mg kits near each other and you will see what i mean :lol::lol:

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

i am much more looking forward to the PG Aile Pack myself, i to also had the 1/72 hyper zeta jole i regret selling it, i was so busy i never got a chance to work on it, and then i need the money. <_< if you ever want to sell your let me know i may take it of of your hands. the ex-s is alot because it is huge compared to the rx-78, try putting the 2 Mg kits near each other and you will see what i mean :lol::lol:

chris

I too are looking forward to the PG Aile Pack :lol: . PM sent about hyper-zeta.

ahhh very nice PG Aile picture i was waitng for some one to post something like this. i cannot wait for it to be released.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's another "limited" Toy's Dream Project release. Was announced a few moths ago, but your right, not too much talk about it....

"ZEON ARMY GROUND SET" (includes MS-06F, DOPP, LUGGUN, MAGELLA TANK)

"TOY'S DREAM" PROJECT 2005 –- 3000 copies -- Similar to U.S. Zaku & Magella Attack Tank DX release but with differnet color schemes, available as a limited edition Japanese-only "Toy's Dream Project" release.

edit: Thanks for the pic!!

Edited by GRAND CANNON

shoot G-system just updated their site with the 1/60 I.W.S.P. Pack for the 1/60 PG Strike. it looks great now i got more stuff to buy.

chris

G-system site

Edited by zeo-mare

I was checking out the instruction sheets for the new RX-78-2 (One Year War 0079 Ver.) and notice they upped the spec on the Mastergrade once again.

Now they have a one pieces frame similar to those perfect grade hands and fingers but instead it's the skeleton frame for the Leg,, I find that pretty cool, they have color instruction sheets too.

I wasn't thinking of getting it but now,, I really want to check out that leg frame.

http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/us.../10042092z8.jpg

http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/us.../10042092z9.jpg

http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/us.../10042092n3.jpg

yea i noticed this the other day to , the new RX-78 look pretty nice. i really wish the OYW versions of the other gundam were not just repaints but entirely new kits, i would have loved to have a new Zaku or Gouf.

chris