Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Sometimes they have a few good deals, and sometimes the price seems right, on some kits it's what you'd pay for the model with the shipping charge, only your not waiting for it.

But this month they're really just screwing me over...not too mention they are over stocked in 1/144 kits and I told them to sorta stop that lol alot of those kits have been here since 2001 and haven't even been purchased....how do I know how long they've been there? Says on the sticker :p

Sometimes they have a few good deals, and sometimes the price seems right, on some kits it's what you'd pay for the model with the shipping charge, only your not waiting for it.

sticker :p

$14.99 for MG kampher is a good deal, right? some MG kits are $7.99, EZ-8 for less than 10 bucks is a good price too.

Need help. Somehow I have managed to loose the instructions for my unbuilt MG Z-Plus C1 kit.

Could somebody please scan and email me a copy of the instruction sheet?

Please PM me if you can help and I will give you an email address to send the scans to.

Thanks,

Graham

Need help. Somehow I have managed to loose the instructions for my unbuilt MG Z-Plus C1 kit.

Could somebody please scan and email me a copy of the instruction sheet?

Please PM me if you can help and I will give you an email address to send the scans to.

Thanks,

Graham

Check out Hobby Search as they normally post the Instructions Guide.

http://www.1999.co.jp/asp/GoodsDetails_e.a...hop_right_e.asp

Hope thats what you looking for :)

$14.99 for MG kampher is a good deal, right? some MG kits are $7.99, EZ-8 for less than 10 bucks is a good price too.

Oh god, I'll snap up the MG Kampher in a heartbeat. Not that I have done anything with the one I already have, but having an extra is always nice. :)

From Guntoa :

Upcoming Gundam figure tidbits

According to Noda-Ya:

The upcoming Zeonography Gouf Custom will be convertible to the "Gouf Flight Type". I should add that the Japanese in the description doesn't necessarily make it clear whether that'll be the MS-07H, MS-07H-4, or the MS-07H8.

awesome news i think grandcannon was hoping for that one as well.

chris

More from Guntoa :

In addition to a greater range of poseability and the weapon lineup (including the machine gun, bazooka, leg missle pods, and heat hawk), the EMSiA Zaku will have a moveable monoeye, a first for the MSiA line.

In complete disagreement with Taniguchi Jouet Gros Network's listing, they say the 3rd in the Cosmic Region series will be the Destiny Gundam. September release date, 3,864 yen.

I ordered a Kampfer from Amazon this morning too.

chris

:D

BTW, I grabbed the Ez8, Alex, RX-79G, and a 'Jim'..............early Dad's Day gift for me! ;)

EMSIA GUNDAM MK-II a short review :

Finally I got my EMSIA Gundam MK-II, what can I say ... the MK-II figure is awesome, 1cm taller than the normal MSIA, fully possible for example the neck has two joints like Zaku 2 and Zeta 2nd ver. but better and it can move forward and backward. The feet gets closed like a Valky or a Leggy you can say (I like this part) :) , the shield and thrustpack have now balljoints ... cool

Everyhting is so detailed and PVC plastic is harder than the normal MSIA but I can`t compair it with a FIX since I don`t have one.

Overall for me 5 out of 5

PS: 1- I recomened this to all MK-II fans/freaks :)

2- Even if this fig is awesome, I also I wish for a chogokin MK-II :)

chris

:D

BTW, I grabbed the Ez8, Alex, RX-79G, and a 'Jim'..............early Dad's Day gift for me! ;)

yea i to grabbed a few from amazon, i grabbed another RX-79G for my Blue Destiny Conversion, now i need to get a GP-01FB from them.

chris

Hmph, looks like GP02, Ground type, Kampfer and the GP01fb are gone....so really the only one that draws interest to me would be the Alex which is one I've wanted and haven't bought....and its way to good of a price to pass......dammit wish Icould order online at work.

Edited by Hikuro

Hmph, looks like GP02, Ground type, Kampfer and the GP01fb are gone....so really the only one that draws interest to me would be the Alex which is one I've wanted and haven't bought....and its way to good of a price to pass......dammit wish Icould order online at work.

Wait a while. The RX-78, Ez8, and the Alex were out of stock up until last week. So it's possible that it might show up in stock. In fact Amazon is selling the GP01(Not FB) for 9.97.

oh I'll snag that one tonight, looks like there's maybe 3 or 4 I'm gonna get.

oh, it says the GP02 is unavailable yet http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...0557522-9039232

here it is....but it doesn't list it as a MG kit....yet its a 70 dollar kit dropped down significantly so could it be a MG?

If it is, I'll add that to my list...also I did the search a bit different under Toys searching for Gundam and the Kampfer shows its in stock...so I don't know what's going on sometimes in Amazon, but I'll snag it.

So my list is going to be:

Alex

Kampfer

GP02

GP01

49.91 RIGHT there....and hmmmm ^_^ we'll see how I want it shipped since right there is about a months worth of work and alot of trouble making room.

oh I'll snag that one tonight, looks like there's maybe 3 or 4 I'm gonna get.

oh, it says the GP02 is unavailable yet http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...0557522-9039232

here it is....but it doesn't list it as a MG kit....yet its a 70 dollar kit dropped down significantly so could it be a MG?

If it is, I'll add that to my list...also I did the search a bit different under Toys searching for Gundam and the Kampfer shows its in stock...so I don't know what's going on sometimes in Amazon, but I'll snag it.

So my list is going to be:

Alex

Kampfer

GP02

GP01

49.91 RIGHT there....and hmmmm ^_^ we'll see how I want it shipped since right there is about a months worth of work and alot of trouble making room.

The GP02A they have listed there is the MG. I know, because it's in the shipping box along with the RX-79(G), and the GP01Fb I ordered a few weeks ago.

Sadly I waited to long and I couldn't get the Kampfer, but GP02, 01, and Alex are mine. I'll have it on Tuesday and it cost me 49.95 ^_^ sweet sweet deal...however I noticed there were other kits but they were all sold out as well :( oh well, next time.

Sadly I waited to long and I couldn't get the Kampfer, but GP02, 01, and Alex are mine. I'll have it on Tuesday and it cost me 49.95 ^_^ sweet sweet deal...however I noticed there were other kits but they were all sold out as well :( oh well, next time.

I order a Kampfer, GP02, Alex, and EZ8 yesterday. They will likely be here Monday.

Don't remember who post the sale info, but thanks for saving me money. :lol:

Sadly I waited to long and I couldn't get the Kampfer, but GP02, 01, and Alex are mine.  I'll have it on Tuesday and it cost me 49.95 ^_^ sweet sweet deal...however I noticed there were other kits but they were all sold out as well :( oh well, next time.

I order a Kampfer, GP02, Alex, and EZ8 yesterday. They will likely be here Monday.

Don't remember who post the sale info, but thanks for saving me money. :lol:

you're welcome :)

Edited by dyowelb

I just got my GP01, 02 and ALEX today. I'm starting off with my GP02 Physalis first since its a kit I've been anxious to build for many years.

Of course I've noticed alot of the color on the large shoulder thrusters are stickers, so I'm thinking I'll carefully mask off the shoulders and color the blue and yellow plates on it. If I screw up....I'll repaint hoping for the best.

I'm looking at the main color of the GP02 thinking its a small combination of white with a Gray or some sort of off set tan color....any ideas? I don't have an Airbrush and don't really have alot of cash anymore now to be going and spending money on one...plus I'm lazy when it comes to cleaning one.

I'm going to take the instruction sheet with me tomorrow and get some paint for it but the mobile frame color is a Gray Violet for sure so it'll be easy to build...and I'm thinking on the power coils I'll use maybe a copper or off set gold paint to go over, that should give it a nice look.

If I'm able to take pictures after finding a way to fix my camera, I'll be sure to give you all updates somehow. But for now its impossible.

Anyways money well spent so far. Currently letting the parts dry over tonight and I'll bust 'em up and paint 'em tomorrow night.

Does anyone know which kits are good kits of the Gundam F-91 units? I looked around and don't know whcih ones they are exactly.... I really want one of the basic 'CF' Colony MS in 1/60....

they are all decent but do not expect MG quality , i have the Neo Gundam and Cluster gundam i thought the proportions were quite good for these kits, way better and more sleeker than the 1/100 Wing kits.

Does anyone know which kits are good kits of the Gundam F-91 units? I looked around and don't know whcih ones they are exactly.... I really want one of the basic 'CF' Colony MS in 1/60....

Most of them have problems with the hand being able to hold their weapons. The arms tend to droop over time too, because this was the first time Bandai made Gundam models with that kind of detail and articulation at a smaller scale. As much as I love their designs, they are not exactly great kits for the purpose of striking display poses. You are better off gluing everything down - joints and weapons.

With that said, the F90 and SF91 designs with BFGs should be avoided. The basic F91 designs are mostly OK.

yea the hands on the neo gundam do not hold the weapon at all,

umm...sorry, but you guys lost me on all the acronyms and such... I don't acutally know what the names of the MS I want is. It's the one that is like teal or greyish white that 'Bearguard' (sp?) drives... I wanna do one all battle damaged up and weathered and stuff cuz it's one of the only Gundam designs that comes off as an actually military machine IMO....

umm...sorry, but you guys lost me on all the acronyms and such... I don't acutally know what the names of the MS I want is. It's the one that is like teal or greyish white that 'Bearguard' (sp?) drives... I wanna do one all battle damaged up and weathered and stuff cuz it's one of the only Gundam designs that comes off as an actually military machine IMO....

No idea who that is. Go here and ID the one you are looking for.

The 0079 trend continues:

Acguy1.jpg

Acguy2.jpg

wow that one was unexpected. he even comes with a Strike Gundam style display stand. i like in the picture the one with him sitting down. i wish they would make a Hygogg already.

chris