Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Definitely looks better. I was right, they did scuplt the model based off the movie version.

Super Gundam will only come if it appears in Movie 3. So far, Movie 2 only covers through the Earth stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Great work on the Astray Valk-1S. Now I see why you needed that Gold marker so badly, it does add a nicce touch. You work is excellent as well.

Did you get the Junk Guild Sticker with LOWE on it?

Hi, can you post more pics of the HCM pro items that you have~!!! help is appreciated..I mean, the toy looks so great~!

333016[/snapback]

So far I have only open the MK-II titan. If i open up the others will take more pics.

Great work on the Astray Valk-1S. Now I see why you needed that Gold marker so badly, it does add a nicce touch. You work is excellent as well.

Did you get the Junk Guild Sticker with LOWE on it?

333017[/snapback]

Thanks. Yup got it, but I am somehow lazy to put stickers up :lol: Plus I don't really like the LOWE Stickers.

Edited by Valk-1S

Are the sitting pilot figures that come with the PG Sky Grasper and the Strike the same or do they have different sculps? I'll get the PG Aile someday but I want to paint my PG Strike's pilot as Mwu (unless the sculp that comes with the PG Sky Grasper resembles him more).

Are the sitting pilot figures that come with the PG Sky Grasper and the Strike the same or do they have different sculps? I'll get the PG Aile someday but I want to paint my PG  Strike's pilot as Mwu (unless the sculp that comes with the PG Sky Grasper resembles him more).

333168[/snapback]

One of them from the Sky Grasper look about the same size as the Strike's, paint them anyway you want.

Are the sitting pilot figures that come with the PG Sky Grasper and the Strike the same or do they have different sculps? I'll get the PG Aile someday but I want to paint my PG  Strike's pilot as Mwu (unless the sculp that comes with the PG Sky Grasper resembles him more).

333168[/snapback]

One of them from the Sky Grasper look about the same size as the Strike's, paint them anyway you want.

333177[/snapback]

BTW, Dalong has just put up the images of the completed PG Strike Rouge. I kinda regret not getting it instead of the normal Strike. The pinks aren't as dumb looking as in the anime, plus the inner frame looks like it has a lighter tone to it and that royal thingy sticker in the chest looks really sweet. The Sky Grasper also has different tones.

Sure enough, Zeta Gundam 2.0 upcoming

New Gunpla news

Hobby Shop Kasare reports the following upcoming merchandise:

MG Zeta Gundam Ver. 2.0 ("November or afterwards", 5,250 yen)

HGUC Gabthley (December, 1,680 yen)

EX Minerva (November, 4,200 yen)

Though not yet mentioned at the site, being reported on Japanese boards with the above is an HG Murasame (Waltfeld custom, 1,575 yen) for December.

New Gunpla news

Though not yet mentioned at the site, being reported on Japanese boards with the above is an HG Murasame (Waltfeld custom, 1,575 yen) for December.

333515[/snapback]

So close to being released and no photos of it at the Tokyo Hobby Show?

They probably improved the joints system to make it more stable. Like the Mk. II they'll probably adopt some areas from the PG especially in locking parts.

Sculpt-wise I always thought the MG looked nice.

I wonder, since the MG MK II 2.0 is somewhat a scaled down version of the PG MK II kit, do you think that the Zeta 2.0 may be the same way (scaled down PG Zeta)?

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

New Gunpla news

333515[/snapback]

So close to being released and no photos of it at the Tokyo Hobby Show?

333520[/snapback]

Minerva was there but no one really mentioned it in any of the discussions I read through.

Nice but to bad I stopped collecting Gunpla.

333611[/snapback]

Hahaha, I thought I was all alone. What made you stop if you don't mind me asking?

If they giving all their future releases the same level of detail and loving attention like the MG Acguy then I'd not stop, but right now the gem/crap ratio is literally 1/1,000...

333611[/snapback]

Hahaha, I thought I was all alone. What made you stop if you don't mind me asking?

If they giving all their future releases the same level of detail and loving attention like the MG Acguy then I'd not stop, but right now the gem/crap ratio is literally 1/1,000...

333678[/snapback]

Any other examples of gems apart from the MG Acguy that you know of?

Nu Gundam, Sazabi, Kampfer, Freedom are all great MG kits. The G Gundam kits are real well done too. Super posable.

Anyone built the Master Grade Re-GZ kit? I just got the MSiA just so I could have one for the Amuro/Char collection, my first MSiA, and I don't really like the plastic quality.

How is the MG Re-GZ in terms of posability and stability?

Here's my current Amuro/Char collection. The Gelgoog and Zeong are Ultimate Operation figures, which are pretty good placeholders until HCM Pros come out (if they do). The PG Char's Zaku is on the shelf above with the AUEG stuff. If amazon does a sale on the RX-78 I'll get one of those too.

If I'm not mistaken, all I need now is a Dijeh. I think I got everything else they piloted.

post-514-1128401051_thumb.jpg

post-514-1128401993_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Anyone built the Master Grade Re-GZ kit?  I just got the MSiA just so I could have one for the Amuro/Char collection, my first MSiA, and I don't really like the plastic quality.

How is the MG Re-GZ in terms of posability and stability?

333742[/snapback]

That would be me.

The MG Re-GZ is much more stable than Zeta, for sure. The simpler transformation definitely is a bright point. Posability? Not much compared to the stuff now. It's got a standard amount of articulation. The biggest problems will come when you attach the BWS. The legs are on a special hip joint that repositions for the BWS. You may have some problems there. Another thing is the antennas. They are flexible, but not that flexible. Use caution on those when attaching the BWS. You are provided with extras thankfully, but it's best to just be careful. Since it does transform, even if it is just a little bit, that's the source of the problems.

That would be me.

The MG Re-GZ is much more stable than Zeta, for sure. The simpler transformation definitely is a bright point. Posability? Not much compared to the stuff now. It's got a standard amount of articulation. The biggest problems will come when you attach the BWS. The legs are on a special hip joint that repositions for the BWS. You may have some problems there. Another thing is the antennas. They are flexible, but not that flexible. Use caution on those when attaching the BWS. You are provided with extras thankfully, but it's best to just be careful. Since it does transform, even if it is just a little bit, that's the source of the problems.

333763[/snapback]

Got any pics of it?

Got any pics of it?

333765[/snapback]

Not anymore. Lost most of my model pics when one of my hard drives' circuit board decided to die on me. I'll take some later. Probably when I start on my MG Zaku II.

Thanks, those are exactly the pics I needed, especially the size comparison shot.

Not bad, the MG sculpt is really nice. Even has a little stand for the BWS. I may consider getting one. Not right now though. I'd rather have a Fix Figuration though personally, but for now at least the MSiA works.

post-514-1128406027_thumb.jpg

333611[/snapback]

333678[/snapback]

Any other examples of gems apart from the MG Acguy that you know of?

333708[/snapback]

Dom and Gelgoog were both outstanding for the time when they were released.

333611[/snapback]

333678[/snapback]

Here are some points :

1- Lost interest cuz to many in the market and in general I`m not a Gunpla fan.

2- A MSIA 2nd ver. and EMSIA collector (and yes I prefer them).

3- Collecting Macross toys again.

4- Upset from Bandai not releasing more Chogokin Gundams, It seems that they`ll stop producing GQ models cuz Impulse was a failure but I really wish for GQ Zetas.

Gunota has more information on the Zeta 2.0

Plamo info update

Pics from Hobbynet:

MG Z Gundam Ver. 2.0

HGUC Hazel High Mobility Type (temporary name)

Details from Hobbyworld on the new MG Zeta: the revision will take into account the PG Zeta and the MG Zeta Plus' transforming gimmick. The joint construction in MS mode has been gone over and things like a revolving hip pivot were added. In waverider mode, you can make a display with an included sliding catapult base, which can also be linked together with the catapult display from the Mk II 2.0 kit. Hyper mega launcher, rifle, shield, grenade launcher, and other armaments come with it.

Gunota has more information on the Zeta 2.0
Plamo info update

Pics from Hobbynet:

MG Z Gundam Ver. 2.0

HGUC Hazel High Mobility Type (temporary name)

Details from Hobbyworld on the new MG Zeta: the revision will take into account the PG Zeta and the MG Zeta Plus' transforming gimmick. The joint construction in MS mode has been gone over and things like a revolving hip pivot were added. In waverider mode, you can make a display with an included sliding catapult base, which can also be linked together with the catapult display from the Mk II 2.0 kit. Hyper mega launcher, rifle, shield, grenade launcher, and other armaments come with it.

333899[/snapback]

Mmmh, I preordered a MK II ver 2.0 but now I'll think I'll wait a little to see how's the Z. Nice timing though :angry: , my 1/144 Z is on it's way already.

A 2.0 Zeta better have a very much redesigned transformation or I'm not gonna touch it.

The ReGZ was a great kit, I wish I took it more seriously and not have screwed it up like I did and give it a bad coat of paint. But I do love how well it was designed.