Batman Begins !

That sure is a new direction for the batmobile. I like the very rugged, mechanical look. It looks functional and practical, rather than ornamental or fragile. Very cool.

They wanted it to be an urban tank....well....there you go.

I think the batmobile was the only thing I liked about the Tim Burton Batman. Except for that nub infront of the jet intake, it was very cool. The Schumaker one just blew chunks!

I liked the 1st 2 Batman movies. What ya find wrong with them?

Ahh...I will eternally love the Batwing and Batmobile scenes.

On a slightly off topic note, who has seen Batman: Dead End ? Its a million dollar budget fan made Batman movie which is about 10 minutes long. Very cool! They included Predator and Aliens in it....all done by fans.

On a slightly off topic note, who has seen Batman: Dead End ? Its a million dollar budget fan made Batman movie which is about 10 minutes long. Very cool! They included Predator and Aliens in it....all done by fans.

Now THAT was better than both of the Schumacher Batman flick's put together. Dark characters, excellent costumes, dreary setting. B)) I just wish it wasn't so darn short, Batman was about to put the hurt on a bunch of Aliens.

I think the batmobile was the only thing I liked about the Tim Burton Batman.  Except for that nub infront of the jet intake, it was very cool.  The Schumaker one just blew chunks!

Dead End was discussed in another thread about this movie. Still the best live action Batman I've seen. He looks like he could actually beat criminals up.

I liked the first Batman movie, but I find it questionable that the Batwing could have been brought down by a revolover. (I don't care how long the barrel was) The second one was lacking something. Not sure what, I just wasn't that impressed with it.

The ones after that were just horrible. They tried to give it some kind of fantastical comic book look, that comic books don't have. Might have worked for a Flash Gordon movie, but certainly not for Batman.

I think the batmobile was the only thing I liked about the Tim Burton Batman.  Except for that nub infront of the jet intake, it was very cool.  The Schumaker one just blew chunks!

I'm not a big Tim Burton fan and I thought Michael Keaton was not the right choice. Don't think i was close minded when the movie opened. I was really stoked, but a lot of things bugged me. like the fact that old Batty couldn't turn his neck. I think its the best Batman movie to date, I just didn't think it was all that. The costume, aside from the neck, on the first one was awesome though. But the one in Dead End was a lot better.

Only thing that bugged me about dead end was the lack of a chestplate armor for bats...and he had abit of a tummy bulge. And also the dodgy thermal vision which made it obvious that it was fanmade.

:lol:

Othewise, its kick ass!

I'm confident he'll make a great Bruce Wayne/Batman. Not only is he looking the right age, but he has the blend of goodness and darkness that is essential for the character. He can play on the level with a just enough of that "not-quite-sure-about-this-guy" the role requires. He's also 6'2", a good height for an actor playing Batman.

Cool pics. But how come I get the strange feeling he's gonna take off most of his clothes and start running around with a chainsaw. :lol:

That picture is perfect.

Sorry, but I have to give that pic a try. It's just great.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump the thread but there have been lots of new pictures released.

I'm suprised at the amount of talent that's in this cast. Christopher Nolan must have pulled some major tricks out of his bag, hopefully they'll all be signed on for more than two films.

Wonderful cast. Just wonderful. B))

Gary Oldman as Jim Gordon.

post-26-1088979920_thumb.jpg

Ate a Hummer... :lol:

Um yeah I don't like that SUV looking thing. I think it'd have been a very cool homage to the existing franchise if it had been a skeletal form of the original (Burton) Batmobile.

Course I like Batman Forever probably the best of the 4...

Sorry to bump the thread but there have been lots of new pictures released.

I'm suprised at the amount of talent that's in this cast. Christopher Nolan must have pulled some major tricks out of his bag, hopefully they'll all be signed on for more than two films.

Wonderful cast. Just wonderful. B))

Gary Oldman as Jim Gordon.

whoah! Oldman makes up into a good Gordon!

• 4 weeks later...