Batman Begins !

I think this movie will be awesome, but from what limited pics I've seen so far, i don't like the suit or the batmobile.

But Nolan is a great director and has a great cast.

Since this is the beginning, I expect the car to not be sleek or nice looking. Of what I read back when they were just starting production, they wanted the car to be an urban tank. After they brought in the fact that it was an origin story, I thought that was a very good idea. In the comics, the car followed the same development path, (started big, then went down to a coupe), so this movie's Batmobile made sense.

As for the costume....Everything but the mask is fine with me. I didn't like how the ears formed.

batman.gif

Uhhh...is there supposed to be a punchline on this pic as related to the topic?

Whenever you have Adam West running down a crowded pier to ditch a bomb, c'mon that's funny. :lol:

I agree. That is the funniest thing I have seen today.

• 1 month later...

i think he looks real cool i am so looking forward to this film, this may be the one chance where they revitalize the Batman movie franchise.

waow! That costume is great. If it's gonna look as 'year one' as Frank Miller's batman this will really rock. No more ghey gadgets, costumes and lame gags and comedic bad guys.

Didn't Morgan Freeman play Lucious Fox in one of the Tim Burton "Batman" movies?

No, but Billy Dee Williams was Harvey Dent in the first Batman.

my bad...it's been a while since i've seen any of 'em :p

this is the last chance the WB will have at getting any money out of me <_<

Wow.....I have just one thing to say.

I just laughed for like a minute straight.../;and relief washes over me in an awesome wave".

I didn't think there were any other Psycho-fanatics as me.

I've memorized the entire lunch @ Pastels scene ("for entres this evening we have a swordfish meatloaf with onion marmalade, rare roasted partridge breast with a sorrel timbale...") and the business card scene ("is that a gram?" "new card, whadya think?" "I like the coloring" "That's bone, and the lettering is something called Silian Rail").

I HAVE TO RETURN SOME VIDEOTAPES!!! HAHHAHAHAHAAA *HACK* *SLASH* REVING CHAINSAW!!! BLOODY BLOODY BLOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!! I'M SO PRETTY!!!

"My mask of sanity begins to slip..."

I just laughed for like a minute straight.../;and relief washes over me in an awesome wave".

I've memorized the entire lunch @ Pastels scene ("for entres this evening we have a swordfish meatloaf with onion marmalade, rare roasted partridge breast with a sorrel timbale...") and the business card scene ("is that a gram?" "new card, whadya think?" "I like the coloring" "That's bone, and the lettering is something called Silian Rail").

I HAVE TO RETURN SOME VIDEOTAPES!!! HAHHAHAHAHAAA *HACK* *SLASH* REVING CHAINSAW!!! BLOODY BLOODY BLOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!! I'M SO PRETTY!!!

Haha! I love american psycho... Max and I were talking about it the other day. Everything about that movie was just perfect, one of my top 10.

Haha! I love american psycho... Max and I were talking about it the other day. Everything about that movie was just perfect, one of my top 10.

The prostitutes could have been prettier :p I ususally skip those scenes because I was so used to everything looking so perfect in that movie. But then again, that's part of the irony, that Bateman, who has such good tastes just doesn't care and does it purely to watch himself in the mirror.

Edited by ComicKaze

The prostitutes could have been prettier :p I ususally skip those scenes because I was so used to everything looking so perfect in that movie. But then again, that's part of the irony, that Bateman, who has such good tastes just doesn't care and does it purely to watch himself in the mirror.

:huh:

Half of the reason I do it if front of a mirror.

This is Batman BEGINS so maybe we'll have a chance to see a pre-rubber costume much like Spider-Man had his jogging suit/sweat pants Spidey-Outfit before he made his real costume (which they never explained how in the movies). Maybe well see a black and grey cloth costume. *wishful thinking*

I know we'd all wish the final suit looked like this anyway:

BBpic-edited.jpg with the main color being grey as opposed to all black

Edited by ComicKaze

I hope he can turn his freakin neck, not like the Tim Butron ones.... how the hell do you fight without being able to turn your neck? Who does he think he is? Vader???

Yes, he can turn his neck. That's why the cowl is seperate from the rest of the suit (even the cape). They really wanted Bale to be able to turn his neck in that suit.

This is Batman BEGINS so maybe we'll have a chance to see a pre-rubber costume much like Spider-Man had his jogging suit/sweat pants Spidey-Outfit before he made his real costume (which they never explained how in the movies). Maybe well see a black and grey cloth costume. *wishful thinking*

I know we'd all wish the final suit looked like this anyway:

BBpic-edited.jpg with the main color being grey as opposed to all black

You know Comic I'd swear it is like I read your posts twice on two different boards... and it's like they are the same.

You know Comic I'd swear it is like I read your posts twice on two different boards... and it's like they are the same.

That's you isn't it James? You don't remember me? I've even mailed you videotapes before!!!

videotapes.jpg

Edited by ComicKaze

That's you isn't it James? You don't remember me? I've even mailed you videotapes before!!!

Yes I know its you... I've known for a long time... I was being funny by typing the same thing in as a reply on two different boards to the same post.

sheesh, I just have a weird sense of humor. :lol:

Would you still be willing to capture that tape for me? I know it's been ummm... a year or two since you made the offer. :lol:

Edited by lord_breetai

• 1 month later...

looks great so far. So that's why Qui Gon doesn't have a ghost, he transported to Earth to become Bruce Wayne's mentor. I wonder what Batman's midichlorian count is.

Did you guys see the gloves on them while they were fighting with swords?

• 5 months later...