Macross World Custom Toy page

Graham

Love the idea. that way I won't have to hunt for the posts when I wanna see one of them. I recommend that if you do, you define the numbe rof shots for submission as wellas the angels of view so you can define a standard.

:Dat

Edited by DatterBoy

Love the idea. that way I won't have to hunt for the posts when I wanna see one of them. I recommend that if you do, you define the numbe rof shots for submission as wellas the angels of view so you can define a standard.

:Dat

At the begining, I'm just going to be searching through old posts and saving any pics I find, which I'll then resize as needed. As I mentioned earlier, if anybody wants to help me search, I'd appriciate the help.

However, for future submissions, I'd like say a minimum of 6 pics (2 per mode) and a maximum of 12 pics (4 per mode) to keep it manageable.

Pics should be no smaller than 600 pixels width and no larger than 1000 pixels width. I'll also need a thumbnail of each pic, with a width of 100 pixels.

Graham

No, this is a horrible idea. I like the idea of searching for great customs that I saw before. Why have them in one central area?!

Just kidding.

Well it seems like everybody is cool with the gallery so now it's a matter of customizer getting off their butts to work on stuff. :lol::D

A custom gellery sounds great. It'll net some traffic to the main site, too!

Edited by Anubis

At the begining, I'm just going to be searching through old posts and saving any pics I find, which I'll then resize as needed. As I mentioned earlier, if anybody wants to help me search, I'd appriciate the help.

However, for future submissions, I'd like say a minimum of 6 pics (2 per mode) and a maximum of 12 pics (4 per mode) to keep it manageable.

Pics should be no smaller than 600 pixels width and no larger than 1000 pixels width. I'll also need a thumbnail of each pic, with a width of 100 pixels.

Graham

For future submissions, to whom should we send our pictures, G?

This is a great idea Graham! Viewing customs by Jung, Rosario, RTH and Kid K were what brought back my interest in Macross a few years ago. I am thankful that we'll finally be able to look at several custom Valkyries like we were able to a few years ago. Well, until Bandai and Yamato valks flooded the market. I was getting tired of seeing collection after collection of mass produced valks. Now it's time to get to work on those customs! :D

RJ

post-4-1077530604.jpg

OK, just uploaded the public debut of the Macrossworld Member Custom Toy Gallery.

Please check it out and let me know if there are any broken links or other problems.

Lots more custom toys to upload, but it's 10.30pm here, I'm knackered and I haven't eaten dinner yet!

Oh, also finished my extremely late Yamato 1/60 VE-1 & VT-1 review as well. I've been a busy boy.

More updates tomorrow.

Graham

Graham,

This has definitely been a long time coming, and I appreciate your initiative.

As the unofficial "Custom King," I just want to say "Thank you!"

Of course, I may have to cede my title to Gene, since I sold him a few of my customs last year, but I still have plenty, with more in the works. ;)

As I've been saying for years, I'll take a (1) custom over (5) standard mass production valkyries any day of the week.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))