BattleStar Galactica

Myersjessee

How much did you by your Konami set for?? You could buy just the ones you want? Pls post pictures with the boxes... any chance anyone can get some for me too?

How much did you by your Konami set for?? You could buy just the ones you want? Pls post pictures with the boxes... any chance anyone can get some for me too?

The Konami trading figs got very limited release here in HK. Most gashapon shops had not even heard of them, and those that had received extremely limited stock.

I guess BSG is not very well known or popular here :( .

Fellow MWer Valk009 and I had to visit about a dozen shops on Wednesday evening, before we finally found a shop that had a full set.

And of the 2-3 shops we found before that, that even had some of the BSG figs, most only had the Cylon Raider or the Basestar in stock. I didn't even see a single Viper or Battlestar.

It was actually the very last shop we visited, just as we were about to give up for the night that still had a full set of 8pcs for sale, which they were selling for HK$360 (US$46). I thought that was a bit expensive and luckily they were selling a partial set less the gold Cylon Centurian and Battlestars Atlantia & Pegasus (which I didn't really want anyway) for HK$180 (US$23). They also had a spare Viper for HK$35 (US$4.50) which I picked up as I wanted 2.

I'll post pics at the weekend. Lucky I still have one box as I threw most of them out already.

Graham

Just saw it too. This is one of the few TV shows that has actually surprised me with plot twists. It's very nice to see a TV show (especially sci-fi!) that doesn't fit the formulaic pattern of all other shows.

The finale was great! It's definetely an episode that you'll think about for a while. Loved it, hope that they keep it up.

Wow, I was absolutely amazed by that season finale/cliffhanger! I totally did not expect it to go down the way it did....as someone else said, I cannot wait until July! This is reminding me of the days on the Sci-Fi channel with Farscape and Stargate SG-1...it is really getting worth watching the Sci-Fi channel again....please dont screw it up and cancel it.

Twich

SPOILER/Season 1 finale spoiler----------

I'm still trying to figure why the Cylons didn't care about losing a basestar, the multiple Boomer's seemed to know about it, but didn't do anything to stop it. In fact, didn't they know about the nuke all along because Boomer is a Cylon, even if she's unaware, the others know what she knows... sort of...

:unsure:

Season 2 should be fun, I'm relieved it's not that big a wait.

I'm still trying to figure why the Cylons didn't care about losing a basestar, the multiple Boomer's seemed to know about it, but didn't do anything to stop it. In fact, didn't they know about the nuke all along because Boomer is a Cylon, even if she's unaware, the others know what she knows... sort of...

This has all happened before and will all happen again.

No, I do not find Grace Park hot at all.

I wonder what will happen now?

Spoilers----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, speculation....whose baby is that? Is it Baltars? Or is it Helo's and the cylons?

As far as them letting the basestar get whacked....what do they care? They are all able to transfer conciousness from one form to another...and given their seemingly un-ending supply of material...what is a basestar if it puts the humans where they want them to be......Kobol. The story doesnt elaborate as to where the cylons have been all these years, maybe they were on Kobol.

As was stated before....I cannot wait the 3 months for the new stuff coming out this summer! Going to be exciting!

Twich

It doesn't seem that the Cylons really care if a few clones are destroyed, seeing how easily they can replace the clones. I couldn't believe that Boomer Shot !@!@###. :o I also liked the fight between Starbuck and ^%%^. Starbuck got her ass handed to her.

Guest Bromgrev
What's the point of using spoiler tags anymore?  The series has finished it's US run.

Don't be an imperialist. :D None of the terrestrial channels in the UK have shown it so far. I haven't even seen the mini-series yet! :(

I finally got home and saw the finale....holeeeee crap.

July can't come soon enough.

Its killing me already... to bad england isn't getting it first.

Cobywan... that's looking good so far. Can't wait to see it done!

I finally got home and saw the finale....holeeeee crap.

July can't come soon enough.

Its killing me already... to bad england isn't getting it first.

Cobywan... that's looking good so far. Can't wait to see it done!

:unsure: Me too! ;) The last home project I finnished was over a year ago. :unsure:

Anybody heard any news about toys and/or models coming of the updated designs?

Graham

Thought I responded to this...sorry...

There is a 1/24 and 1/48 MKII Viper due out any day now. (resin Garage) A 1/72 MkII is also coming soon. All of these have pictures of complete patterns (or nearly so) and are not vaporware. There are also early shots of a 1/24 Raider...

I have not seen any toys yet...(hopefully yet! )

Wow, the season finale was great. :o On par if not better than Babylon 5's first season finale...

That said, can't wait to see season 2. Thankfully it's not that long of a wait... I still need to catch some of the middle episodes I didn't get to see all of before that anyway.

Anybody heard any news about toys and/or models coming of the updated designs?

Graham

Thought I responded to this...sorry...

There is a 1/24 and 1/48 MKII Viper due out any day now. (resin Garage) A 1/72 MkII is also coming soon. All of these have pictures of complete patterns (or nearly so) and are not vaporware. There are also early shots of a 1/24 Raider...

I have not seen any toys yet...(hopefully yet! )

Jesse, do you have any pictures or links to these kits? I recently ordered a custom studio scale garage kit from someone over at Replica prop forums. Along with your studio scale kit ;) . Are you refering to that kit....I believe the makers name is Frank.

Chris

This series just kept getting better and better with each episode. I seriously did not expect the season finale to go down the way it did. I really can't wait for the next season. When the dvds for this show come out, I'm getting them as soon as possible. The acting, story, and action in this story is great.

I'm really confused now about Baltar though and what is happening to him on Kobol though. Also I hope Starbuck is okay and wonder how she's going to react when she comes to. Then there is......oh man, I still can't believe that happen. I actually jumped out of my seat while watching that.