MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Will do sir. :good: 

Hope they're not another Nippon-Yasan in the making. And if ever, hope they honor their cancellation policy just in case.

N-Y had a period of trouble before crap hit the fan bigtime...so at least for now YYK shld still be ok...

Edited by seti88

10 minutes ago, seti88 said:

N-Y had a period of trouble before crap hit the fan bigtime...so at least for now YYK shld still be ok...

Thanks! :good: 

Also, just a heads up. In 2 hours and 15 mins, Nin-Nin-Game will open their DX YF-21 preorder window at 8pm Japan time.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/macross/113636-dx-chogokin-macross-plus-yf-21-guld-goa-bowman-machine-bandai-spirits-.html

Good luck everyone!

Nin-nin's pricing is a bit like NY right? They sell some units at a lower price initially, then it progressively goes up..

I've never had anything delivered from Nin-nin before, only a pending HMR VF-0A PO. Hopefully all turns out well.

27 minutes ago, MKT said:

Nin-nin's pricing is a bit like NY right? They sell some units at a lower price initially, then it progressively goes up..

I've never had anything delivered from Nin-nin before, only a pending HMR VF-0A PO. Hopefully all turns out well.

I've bought a lot of stuff from them, and I've never had a bad experience. The only drawback with them is they tend to be a bit later shipping new releases compared to HLJ, but not like Luna Park delays.

2 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

that's about 323 usd (or more if using paypal's conversion rate)

prob saving about 30 buck and tax vs. USA sites

well, at paypals conversion it was coming out to $340+ so just set it to pay in yen and let CC bank convert it.  bank says $327.31 instead.

¥43,889 for me shipped (literally) to Australia. I can wait for sea mail however the upside to ordering from Nin-nin is that they don't charge additional 10% GST tax unlike HLJ and Ami Ami so I've done good to get it at the cheapest price possible. Hesitated at HLJ and was cartjacked but no hesitation on this one. My wallet's empty again :( 

Edited by Arakure Knight
grammar

Well color me sheepish. I got one for 48,776 ($340) from Luna park lol I should have just gone back to sleep *yikes*

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
Monies

Well, completely got the time wrong by an hour... Missed HLJ and AJP, and I don't like paying for preorders so early in advance. AmiAmi's my only hope...

Edited by Actar

7 minutes ago, Actar said:

Well, completely got the time wrong by an hour... Missed HLJ and AJP, and I don't like paying for preorders so early in advance. AmiAmi's my only hope...

Same here. I was going to hold out for AmiAmi but I don’t remember the last time I secured a PO there; or HLJ for that matter. 

The good thing about Amiami's current PO times and method, is that they parcel it out in lots. The PO will re-open every 10 minutes or so in that hour's duration. So check back often.

1 hour ago, Phangry said:

I've bought a lot of stuff from them, and I've never had a bad experience. The only drawback with them is they tend to be a bit later shipping new releases compared to HLJ, but not like Luna Park delays.

That's great to hear. :good: 

17 minutes ago, MKT said:

The good thing about Amiami's current PO times and method, is that they parcel it out in lots. The PO will re-open every 10 minutes or so in that hour's duration. So check back often.

That's great to hear. :good: 

Dang I should have waited!

3 minutes ago, kkx said:

missed another PO. :( 4 hours too late

Sorry, man! I’ve been out of it for a while so I logged in just in time to get cart jacked at the last open link. 

I haven’t ordered a world wide release yet. Is the mark up at U.S. retailers very high? Will be tough to beat my order at Luna park. So spendy 🤑 

3 hours ago, dragontype said:

https://kuramatoys.com/dx-chogokin-yf-21-guld-goa-bowman-use-action-figure/

Available at Kurama at 309 USD.  Ooofff, that's kind of a lot.

And it’s gone! 

Realizing I paid pretty much the same price at Luna *ragrets*

10 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Sorry, man! I’ve been out of it for a while so I logged in just in time to get cart jacked at the last open link. 

I haven’t ordered a world wide release yet. Is the mark up at U.S. retailers very high? Will be tough to beat my order at Luna park. So spendy 🤑 

I logged in yesterday out of the blue and noticed this PO, but I am traveling and in the Asia time zone not my normal US time zone, so was confused and forgot to check just now. 

I will wait for WW release or get one via proxy on Japan release day. I have done that for a few missed PO and it went well. So no big problem.

Snagged one at HLJ right at 4pm Japan Time, but their site was definitely straining under the increased load. Figured I would get cartjacked, but somehow made it through. As others noted, HLJ sold out in less than a minute. I was watching AE at the same time and they sold out in about two minutes. That's very unusual. There's usually still some units available the morning after PO Madness because they now charge the Japanese-tax-included price (even to overseas customers) and want payment up front. I gave up on AJ a while back. I think it's been overrun by shopping bots, so they sell out instantly, plus they don't pack things properly for international shipping.

So weird. When this threat started I was super excited. Fast forward a few years and responsibilities have changed dramatically. That and I slept through the PO again. 30.00 jump from a few hours ago at Kura seems a little steep. Now it makes me wonder how much any American retailer is going to start the price at.