4 hours ago, peter said:

Well, I really hope they phase them out rather than eradicate.  I can't imagine how hard it would be to wipe out an existing army of seasoned veteran clone troopers with a handful of new hires that can't hit the broad side of a barn, lol!

They may just have a killcode "Order 67."

58 minutes ago, levzloi said:
  Hide contents

Notice that the scientist at the end seemed to be wearing the same type of uniform as the male scientist that was working on Grogu in The Mandelorian.  

Spoiler

I actually thought that was the same facility from Mando S2.

13 minutes ago, Keith said:
  Hide contents

I actually thought that was the same facility from Mando S2.

Spoiler

Unless there was a cataclysmic event that changed Navarro from a forest planet to a volcanic planet, unlikely the same facility.  But pretty sure there are connections. 

The season ends with their relationship now clearly defined.

Spoiler

Crosshairs for sure is not coming back to the squad. He's a "good soldier" and knows the Empire is the future but they cement that he's done with that squad. It's the writers way of saying he is the antagonist to the Bad Batch. Period.I still say he's going to die in the end, but he is officially placing that block between him and his mutant "brothers".

I hope they explore what made Omega so special (since the Kaminoans are now officially out of the cloning business) next season. What's her mutation?

Finale was ok. I saw it as more of cementing relationships from here on out and placing characters where they need to be in the larger picture than to close the season on a bang.

Spoiler

Lol every Star Wars related media moving forward is designed to explain WTF happened in Episode 9, hahahahahahaha!