The 'Hey look at this really cool model build I saw' post

Shawn

4 hours ago, Thom said:

I went to the model show in Buffalo on Sunday, Bufcon. Good show, lots of people, lots of models - and lots of pics!

Sorry, they are a little out of order. For some reason, Imgur can't keep them in order so some pay be mixed up...

https://imgur.com/a/fglFwpm

Hi Thom.  Lots of pictures there! Thanks for sharing.  Amazing how many talented modelers there are around the world.  Some really impressive heavy weathering examples.

5 hours ago, Bolt said:

Wow! So much to look at. I would have had to take a few breaks in between viewings of everything ! There's a lot of amazing work there!  
but tell me, what the heck is this?! :blink:B88659A7-2C79-4FAE-88CB-23F6E5E7CC51.jpeg.63587a0f44f5e8a15b56d5d9224651ff.jpeg

:p

It’s an interesting entry. I didn’t know Poland Spring water was a popular enough item to make such a glorious and meticulously detailed reproduction. And to make it appear as though there was actually water in that was left over. The judges must have been highly impressed 

14 hours ago, Big s said:

It’s an interesting entry. I didn’t know Poland Spring water was a popular enough item to make such a glorious and meticulously detailed reproduction. And to make it appear as though there was actually water in that was left over. The judges must have been highly impressed 

I think it's a new Bandai kit...

@Shawn That modified battle pod is one way cool variant!

The Daedalus Attack just needs a cherry bomb inside to go off!

@sh9000 That's a great scratch build! Keep forgetting the gargantuan size of that ship until the Macross is set right beside it.

And I found this on the Face. I'm calling it the Super Mega Maid!

339899053_600395818776766_58363531790799

3 hours ago, Thom said:

@Shawn That modified battle pod is one way cool variant!

The Daedalus Attack just needs a cherry bomb inside to go off!

@sh9000 That's a great scratch build! Keep forgetting the gargantuan size of that ship until the Macross is set right beside it.

And I found this on the Face. I'm calling it the Super Mega Maid!

339899053_600395818776766_58363531790799

Woah ! Very creative!