It's amazing to me that Mosepeda hasn't been rebooted yet.

Any anime with motorcycles would be a huge success in America, or could be if done right.

I think the window for a reboot closed 4 years ago.

Can't agree with you on any anime with motorcycles being a huge success in America since Viper's Creed tanked here and in the US. Did anybody in the US even watch Blassreiter?

Whatever happened to the Bubblegum Crisis movie that was suppose to be released last year? If anything that had the best chance of success but I don't think the production they had in place was going to be the production to do it. But BGC has all the elements that could have captured a whole new audience and also made typical producers sell it as an Iron Man/Transformers/Superhero team type movie.

I need to ask you guys a question since I don't have a Toynami gun on hand. Are the gun for the CM's Legioss and the Toynami roughly similar? I'm going to have to retouch the fingers so I know they will fit around the gun handle.

The art is better, or at least more consistent. Certain episodes of SDFM are pretty bad. and I think the mech design is more complex.

However, the plot toward the end of the show gets kind of messy.

It has it's moments.

I'd say it's more mainstream for American fans than a lot of other Anime. Just depends on your age group I guess.

Edited by Gakken85

Whatever happened to the Bubblegum Crisis movie that was suppose to be released last year? If anything that had the best chance of success but I don't think the production they had in place was going to be the production to do it. But BGC has all the elements that could have captured a whole new audience and also made typical producers sell it as an Iron Man/Transformers/Superhero team type movie.

I vaguely remember reading about that here or somewhere else. I think I commented that the people doing it wouldn't have the money/resources to do it correctly. But I do recall one of the animators on the first Spider-Man movie being involved, I think. Not sure anymore.

But BGC would be awesome if handled correctly.

post-1819-0-74200800-1371421626_thumb.jpg

To quote Ice T from Surviving the Game, "I got a gun. I got a gun."

This is a test with the toynami gun and it actually works pretty well. Just gotta make sure I can do the slot in the palm right and make sure the thumb works ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably gonna be like $12 for a pair of hands. I have to figure out what to do with the other hand though. Do you guys want the same hand or something that can close down into a fist?

a hand who can close.

attachicon.gifgivehimahand.jpg

Here's the hand with the gun. I can try to make more rounded but here it is with the fixed thumb and just a single pin from a pin cushion holding it together.

If possible.. more rounded B))

Edited by varitechs

attachicon.gifgivehimahand.jpg

Here's the hand with the gun. I can try to make more rounded but here it is with the fixed thumb and just a single pin from a pin cushion holding it together.

If thats the arm I sent you, its never looked better! :D

Edited by 505thAirborne

Now where is my LIKE Button...

YES. I agree. If the someone could make us Toynami Alpha/Legioss replacement stuff...

1.) How about the hips from the Aoshima ones.

2.) Ditch the die cast and get some more plastic/move the die cast to more appropriate areas

3.) Fix a few of the gaps in fighter with the legs/arms.

You would do all the work, you would get it online, you'd dummy up a few that would prove the concept sound, and then Toynami and HG would sue everyone for making a good toy out of their poorly built attempt.

Had to put my CMs and Megahouse Ride Armor sets up for auction - do not have the space for all the little guys.

But I am including lots of goodies to make the sets fun - like a special custom fishing rod for Ray...

post-8486-0-73043900-1373659816_thumb.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181174783920?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robotech-Mospeada-3-Megahouse-Ride-Armor-Set-PLUS-SaddleBags-Decals-Book-/181174788173?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2edbe04d