Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

BT-05 Auctions

tracks got released today in japan

and yes he's yellow

what!!!! no blue tracks? what happened? did they just dump that idea? Or is it going to be a later release? It better be, I want my blue tracks!! :angry:

BT-05 Auctions

tracks got released today in japan

and yes he's yellow

what!!!! no blue tracks? what happened? did they just dump that idea? Or is it going to be a later release? It better be, I want my blue tracks!! :angry:

It looks like Blue tracks is hasbro only, Takara never said anything about a Blue tracks.

I'm starting to like the mold, so I hope Takara does make a blue BT tracks sometime down the road.

Takara certainly missed the boat with keeping Tracks yellow since the yellow and black would've made a perfect Decepticon color scheme. Instead of releasing alternate Meister colors like most people are predicting, they should've done the white one as Meister/Jazz and the red one as Cliffjumper or yet one more Stunticon. As much as I'm not too interested in the Decepticon Binaltechs/Alternators, you'd have better luck getting me to buy one of each if they were different characters. As it stands, I'm going white only with Meister and hope for a blue Tracks (or the Alternator).

Grimlock does look better each time I see him, although I've still not sure about the different color mouthplate...

No big deal about Takara, though disappointing. I'm getting Hasbro's anyway.

In a Dengeki Hobby interview a Takara staff member reveals that there WILL be a blue Tracks. However, because of the fact that Hasbro and Takara are developing these toys in collaboration, he could well have meant that the alternator will be blue. I doubt it, though...

Oh yeah. He also mentioned something about releasing a "remake" of TF the Movie. By which I think he means a DVD re-release with better features, restored image and sound, etc. And he hinted at a huge gestalt reissue at the end of the year; of course this has since been revealed to be Predaking.

By the way, the Hound reissue is out now, too.

Oh yeah. He also mentioned something about releasing a "remake" of TF the Movie. By which I think he means a DVD re-release with better features, restored image and sound, etc.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Remade in what way? :blink:B)):D

I'm really liking Grimlock and I think it's fantastic and truly creative how they have managed to retain a lot of his 'look' without actually being a dinobot. I read that the sword he comes with is actually his drive train in car mode. B))

Oh yeah. He also mentioned something about releasing a "remake" of TF the Movie.  By which I think he means a DVD re-release with better features, restored image and sound, etc.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Remade in what way? :blink:B)):D

I don't know exactly, but my guess is what I just said -- a better re-release (of course this is most likely referring to the R2 version).

I've never been a fan of Grimlock, cartoon or comic version. And I tend not to like silver on the new mustangs. Especially with bright red seats. What's more, he looks like any knee articulation won't mean much; and walking on seat cushions is a bit...odd.

Just the same, he looks great. Maybe the best looking alt yet. Can't wait till this thing arrives... .... Of course, at the rate Hound is showing up, it'll be well into next year...

(Damn those vampire tuna, with their sharp little white incisors and their little red and black capes.)

2 questions though. First, what's up with the inverse black widow emblem on his crotch?

Second, I noticed he has some highlights airbrushed onto his shoulders and abdomen. Nice effect. Have any of the other alts had that? I wonder if it will make it onto the production version.

Second, I noticed he has some highlights airbrushed onto his shoulders and abdomen. Nice effect. Have any of the other alts had that? I wonder if it will make it onto the production version.

I think that picture is a photoshopped version of an unpainted prototype- hence the airbrushed look in a couple of places...

like the "open" pic...

Is that Swindle just a repaint of a green Jeep that was released a while back. Sorry, I'm no good with TF names.

Graham

Yes. Aside from the slight mold change to the head (along with the addition of the chrome grill) it's a repaint of Hound.

post-26-1092392187_thumb.jpg

I gave up looking, I may as wlel just start getting them online, the thing is I perfered the plastic verations cause it was 20 bucks versus the 50 bucks these are with the 5-10 dollar shipping :( oh well....

I got my Tracks on Tues from Image Anime.

Also, Swindle has bigger wheels.

you mean tires. Wheels are the metal lookign thingy in the middle that attaches to the car. The tire is the black rubbery thing. at least in the pic of swindle his wheel doesnt look bigger. But the TIRES seem bigger. :D

Is that Swindle just a repaint of a green Jeep that was released a while back. Sorry, I'm no good with TF names.

Graham

Yes. Aside from the slight mold change to the head (along with the addition of the chrome grill) it's a repaint of Hound.

Yeah... but Swindle looks so much nicer than Hound... is it just me?

Nissan Frontier for meee!

I even designed the robot mode: http://community.webshots.com/photo/174638...174639544idHxSD

Edit:

And while I'm at it, Jazz as Prowl/random FDNY fire chief car thingy:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/174640...174644202csOyRD

(Forgive my terrible hand-writing, couldn't find anything to work with :p)

Edited by Terrance Wong