Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

they look real nice specially Tracks

Even blue tracks still looks like crap to me.

I'm digging Grimlock, I hope it's grey, Not because it's Grimlock but because I love that color on the 2005 Mustang.

I'm digging Grimlock, I hope it's grey, Not because it's Grimlock but because I love that color on the 2005 Mustang.

No kidding. Mineral Gray (left) looks perfect on Grimlock. Satin Silver (second left) doesn't look too bad, either. Just hope they don't use Screaming Yellow or Legend Lime.

color-MineralGrey.jpgcolor-SatinSilver.jpgcolor-ScreamingYellow.jpgcolor-LegendLime.jpg

How about if Takara also did the Pace Car scheme?

Ford400PaceCar1.jpg

No kidding. Mineral Gray (left) looks perfect on Grimlock. Satin Silver (second left) doesn't look too bad, either. Just hope they don't use Screaming Yellow or Legend Lime.

color-MineralGrey.jpg

That Mineral gray really rocks! :D ... even when I prefer the red one

05mustang.jpg

Edited by Battlepod

who gives a crap that he is a car. the 2005 msutang kicks ass, and this is coming from someone who hates domestics like Graham hates transformers. Finally ford changes the 50 year onld chassis and suspension. Plus it looks so badassed!!!!

I'm with Scud... I usually hate domestics, but the new Mustang has some promise, although I still don't like the barebones base version. The concept version looks a lot better IMO.

Concept Version

ford_mustang_2005_2.jpg

Production Version?

028694-E.jpg

Look at the difference in the hood, and the sides... and the front grille, not taking into account the obvious difference in wheels.

Finally, Ford changes the 50 year old chassis and suspension. Plus it looks so badassed!!!!

Yeah, I agree about the Mustang receiving a much-needed makeover, but I'm still a bit skeptical about the suspension changes. Is a live-axle rear suspension supposed to be better than an independent one? From what I know, it'll just give out a harsher ride, not to mention that it breaks easily.

Ford's SVT (Special Vehicle Team) has already laid claim to most of the major features (such as the hood scoops, 18" wheels, rear panels, factory Shelby stripes, and taillight assembly) seen on the Mustang concept. The reason? Carroll Shelby. Word has it that the SVT is eventually gonna reproduce the Shelby Mustangs of the late '60's, but don't expect them for at least another 2 years.

Check out The Mustang Source if you're really curious about learning everything there is to know about the new Mustang.

My DeadEnd arrived today. Very nice. Viper looks so much better in black and with a roof.

I got mine today too :lol:

Great job on the mustang. The flipped rear end came out pretty good.

Talk about treading softly...I didn't realize Grimlock's feet were the seats. Wouldn't imagine Grimlock being the most quiety stepper around. Could you imagine sitting in him after he's walked around?

"Me Grimlock need feet re-upholstered!"

The use of the seats (as opposed to trying to hide them) does give credence to the supposed Mini design, though.

I have to agree with Eugimon. Not only does his legs look like he's wearing a hakama, but I think they fit with the large legs of the old Dinobot designs. I'm definitely digging the design, although I'm hoping he keeps his old style faceplate face, though.

Here is Swindle!

That blinged out brush guard looks like crizap. :(

...but overall he looks excellent! Both Decepticon remolds that we've seen have looked pretty nice (though I'm still very much peeved that Sunstreaker's head is being used on a Decepticon, with no Sunstreaker being planned).

(though I'm still very much peeved that Sunstreaker's head is being used on a Decepticon, with no Sunstreaker being planned).

Takara really dropped the ball with that one, perfect opportunity to have the Autobot brothers side by side.

IMHO they could have waited to release the Destrons after all the Cybertrons were done. :(

Here is Swindle!

That blinged out brush guard looks like crizap. :(

...but overall he looks excellent! Both Decepticon remolds that we've seen have looked pretty nice (though I'm still very much peeved that Sunstreaker's head is being used on a Decepticon, with no Sunstreaker being planned).

Yeah, I'm a Jeep freak so I'll be getting him anyway. I'll just have to pop that piece off or paint it black. ;)

Swindle is not bad. Not bad at all. ;)

It really is a shame that they aren't doing anything else besides cars though...

yeah... I was really hoping that they would use military stuff used for destrons instead of repaints... but I guess given the current political climate, big companies like lockheed wouldn't be too thrilled with their planes being labeled as destrons or decepticons....

Those of you who have Deadend, does he look better than Sideswipe in robot mode? I passed on Sideswipe cos I thought he looked awful in robot.

2nd question! Anyone who has done the mod (to make the back hood as his chest)on Sideswipe can you post a pic?

Those of you who have Deadend, does he look better than Sideswipe in robot mode? I passed on Sideswipe cos I thought he looked awful in robot.

2nd question! Anyone who has done the mod (to make the back hood as his chest)on Sideswipe can you post a pic?

I think there's a pic of it on a page called TFkenkon.com, or something like that. "Remy's Customs". Apparently all you need to do is just cut out the little bit of red plastic where the black swingbar attaches to the back hood section. That should allow for the whole piece to swing more freely and end up flush against the robot's chest or back, depending on which way you twist the waist (like we did last summer). And then after that it's just a case of swapping the hands round.

I haven't done it, though, I'm too scared to ruin the toy. :p

However, I can't understand why Takara didn't just design it that way in the first place, it looks a million times better.

Edited by Renato

yea all 4 doors open on my smokescreen that i used to have, i have the side swipe with the mod it looks much better with the back hood for the chest. btw what figure is getting the sunstreaker head?