Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Maybe Stunticons are possible after alll! :lol:

haha, nice!! I like the way the feet goes. Now if takara can make something similar to that. It would kick @$$!! :p:D:lol:

:lol: that is the funniset combiner i have ever seen. i wish they would do a Binaltech Devastator that would be the most incredible thing

STILL nothing........god........damn..........fin.......slow oregon retail stores!

Haha. Try Gainesville, FL.....

It takes about an extra four months for us to get anything new in, and it's not limited to "mainstream" geek stuff like the Alternators.

It took me three extra months to get a gaming book in, and Best Buy doesn't even have copies of the latest Last Exile DVD (still shown as "in transit.")

I hate central Florida...

Okay the gestalt is funny but at the same time pretty cool. I wonder how fragile it is though. We should name him.

I'm in the L.A. area and I don't know whether it's poor distribution or just the frickken scalpers out here that make it so I can't find anything. I should have just bought the Binaltech versions from soze. :(

It takes about an extra four months for us to get anything new in, and it's not limited to "mainstream" geek stuff like the Alternators.

Try living up here in Canada. We've only just now gotten Silverstreak in the stores, let alone any of the others.

holy cow!!! finally a new devastator!!!! I'm so getting one!! or two!!! :p:D:lol:

Oh, but it's missing two other constructicons. Looks like only a four team gestalt. Oh wellz better than nothing! :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Oh yeah SDCC here I come!!!! but not till friday. :angry::(

Hey George (bigkid) I got my hound at walmart near where Exo lives. The one on Carson off the 605. it was the only one they had but they had two silver streaks. I think its those damn toy scalpers who swoop in and jack them all.

Isnt that Devastator jsut a reapint of that RID construction autobot?

Tracks is BLUE baby!!

post-26-1090477843.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Oh yeah SDCC here I come!!!! but not till friday. :angry::(

Hey George (bigkid) I got my hound at walmart near where Exo lives. The one on Carson off the 605. it was the only one they had but they had two silver streaks. I think its those damn toy scalpers who swoop in and jack them all.

Isnt that Devastator jsut a reapint of that RID construction autobot?

argh, you're right!!! Its' Build King in hurricane mode....

sob sob sob....

post-26-1090479581.jpg

Tracks is BLUE baby!!

Wait. Is this the Alternator or Binaltech version?

BTW. Is anyone else NOT going to pick up Dead End?

Personally. I'm not gonna pick up any Destrons just yet......I'll just wait for these two beauties.

post-26-1090483094_thumb.jpg

Edited by UN Spacy

Tracks is BLUE baby!!

Wait. Is this the Alternator or Binaltech version?

BTW. Is anyone else NOT going to pick up Dead End?

Personally. I'm not gonna pick up any Destrons just yet......I'll just wait for these two beauties.

I'm not getting Dead End. I'm not a completist, so I don't want to get many types of basically the same car. Besides, his face looks stupid. I'm fine with plain old Lambor.

As for blue or yellow Tracks -- good point. It could be that the Binaltech is yellow and the Alternator is Blue... Damn. That'd be a problem...