17 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

damn i want to get back into MB now with the impulse, :unsure: need to stay disciplined, i sold off 99.9% of my MB's need to hold off.

Im sure i can talk Chris into selling some of them back to you, i dont think he opened more than a few of them

Is the Impulse gundam going to be the new Strike /Infinite strike ? Also how many more damn times are they going to release the red frame. This would be the 8th or 9th time 🤯

That new Metal Structure tho 😍 My night vision purchase for 2024 is going to have to wait lol

3 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

I have one of each , ill send you some free photos lol.

You can still snatch the MS Sazabi here

https://www.anime-export.com/?product=65375

ah thanks for the link whiskey,  congrats on getting one of each and no stress on the photos, unless you want to show em to the community. i'll check back when i get a chance.

i might get the mk-ii if i move to a bigger place.  

Edited by davidwhangchoi

7 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

I have one of each , ill send you some free photos lol.

You can still snatch the MS Sazabi here

https://www.anime-export.com/?product=65375

Wow, didn't know the MS Sazabi is still available.  Do you have any links for the MS Nu?  I was never able to procure a pre-order and EntertainmentEarth cancelled my pre-order :(  I still haven't had any luck finding a MS Nu.  Really bummed as I should have just purchased the "original stock" at A-E that was briefly available but I was hoping I could snag a reissue.

I'm not to enamored with the Metal Build reveals. I already own a bunch of Astrays (still buying the Green and Mirage Frames).

Glad to see the Impulse Gundam but it almost looks too normal for the style of the Metal Build line.

I'm also picking up the Deathscythe Rousette.

Overall just one new mold for the Metal Build Gundam line is pretty unexciting.

My thoughts on Bandai's showcasing...

Metal Structure – is it me or is the turnaround on these things faster than new Perfect Grade releases? Bandai hobby division is really slacking off these days...

Nice to see the Impulse Gundam although not enthused that it looks like it will be a bare bones release, meaning we are in for at least 10+ years of the MB line being bloated with various different Impulses, packs, tampo variants, reissues etc. Maybe retail, most probably P-Bandai and irritatingly store event exclusive release.

Lancelot Albion looks great, I noticed Bandai hasn't advertised any opening cockpit gimmick on this one. Probably didn't want to catch flak for not providing a pilot figure again.

Looks like the basic MB Astrays will all be standardised with new the newer armour sculpt first introduced with Astray Red Dragonics. The Blue Frame also seems to be getting a different head unit. A bit frustrating for me as I just recently went out of my way to pick up Red and Blue. Pass on Green Frame, but I'll probably try and get the Mirage. Surprised there is no showing of a MB Astray Noir.

On 11/17/2023 at 5:19 PM, Sanity is Optional said:

Desthscythe is the only one that really interests me, though I do find the "Astray Rangers" mildly amusing.

Looking at this years show , i think its time for me to either get out completely or severly limit my Metal Build purchase. I realized this with your "Astray Rangers" comment. Bandai is just milking the franchise at this point and its not the same as it was before. I used to look forward to seeing new releases but now its like " oh heres your 4th blue frame astray" or " Here is your 5th release of the Astray backpack " or "Enjoy this 5th release of the 00 Raiser with nothing new other than a color change"

On 11/16/2023 at 9:01 AM, bakerjin said:

Wow, didn't know the MS Sazabi is still available.  Do you have any links for the MS Nu?  I was never able to procure a pre-order and EntertainmentEarth cancelled my pre-order :(  I still haven't had any luck finding a MS Nu.  Really bummed as I should have just purchased the "original stock" at A-E that was briefly available but I was hoping I could snag a reissue.

I dont. MS Nu has been scarce. Take no chances moving forward. Buy once , cry once

3 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Looking at this years show , i think its time for me to either get out completely or severly limit my Metal Build purchase. I realized this with your "Astray Rangers" comment. Bandai is just milking the franchise at this point and its not the same as it was before. I used to look forward to seeing new releases but now its like " oh heres your 4th blue frame astray" or " Here is your 5th release of the Astray backpack " or "Enjoy this 5th release of the 00 Raiser with nothing new other than a color change"

I consider myself fortunate I only ever got into Metal Builds (and GFFMCs and other equivalents) for certain shows. Wing, Full Metal Panic mainly.

If I was going to try and collect for SEED or 00 I'd be pulling my hair out right about now.

3 hours ago, General Rasp said:

BBTS and USA Gundam Store has the Metal Robot Spirits Barbatos up for pre-order. But I haven't seen it go up on HLJ or P-Bandai. So is it an exclusive only in Japan and a regular release in US? Similar to the Metal Build Code Geass suits? 

It’s a P-Bandai exclusive but for reasons unknown, it’s not showing on P-Bandai US. But on the other region, it’s available to preorder. It’s not going to be sold at HLJ or any regular Japanese retailers. The best bet to get it directly from Japan are thru Anime-Export, Hobby-Genki, BigInJapan, etc.

For US, you can also preorder at Entertainment Earth and use their promo.

Edited by no3Ljm

6 hours ago, General Rasp said:

BBTS and USA Gundam Store has the Metal Robot Spirits Barbatos up for pre-order. But I haven't seen it go up on HLJ or P-Bandai. So is it an exclusive only in Japan and a regular release in US? Similar to the Metal Build Code Geass suits? 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It’s a P-Bandai exclusive but for reasons unknown, it’s not showing on P-Bandai US. But on the other region, it’s available to preorder. It’s not going to be sold at HLJ or any regular Japanese retailers. The best bet to get it directly from Japan are thru Anime-Export, Hobby-Genki, BigInJapan, etc.

For US, you can also preorder at Entertainment Earth and use their promo.

I’ve noticed on items that aren’t available in the p Bandai is store that bbts and others will offer them, I think they are getting them from another party to offer in their stores and only allowed to if they aren’t available in the U.S. p Bandai store. I’m not 100% certain of that , but I think that’s what’s going on

17 hours ago, Scyla said:

Hacchaka's review of the MB Freedom Snow Sparke revieww: https://hacchaka.net/archives/52102636.html?p=2

0474c37e.jpg

Glad i have a snow sparkle coming in as the paint scheme and tones are similar to strike freedom soul blue ver

This was the review that prompted me to get it

Edited by recon