That would be EPIC in size, weight, gimmicks, price, cost of shipping, tentency for stressing/looseness of joints, shelf -- heck, room corner -- hogging presence!... Bring it! ^_^

man it would be awesome. The bandai monster is shy of 1/100 i think by just a touch (yamato's is larger and is listed as a 1/100)...i can't imagine how awesome a 1/60 would be. it'd obviously need some heavy duty joints etc. shelf presence would be awesome.

I cobbled together some chain bases I purchased from Skullmilitia recently........they look small separately, but bulk-up pretty good when combined to accommodate the 1/60 VFs....

Wow, amazing display, congratulations!

I think the second and third from the last look the most like there is an actual starfield outside the hangar. Nice shots!

Agreed....plain space full of stars works the best....was trying to get one with a small bit of the earth or planet...but couldn't find one that I liked....

Is there a hold in the deck to space?

Did you mean "hole"?

yeah....I was going for the fighter bay area of something like the Prometheus looking out into space.....like near an elevator or deployment area...

This was my inspiration......a couple of my favorite Macross ilustrations of all time....

valkyrie201.jpg

1240378637327.jpg

Edited by jvmacross