This evening I caught up with a friend who i hadn't seen in quite a while and when she saw my collection of Valkyries her reaction was quite pleasantly surprising! Her exact words were.. I love your collection! These things are f@#king sexy!

:)

Well yes.. yes they are!

My girlfriend had a similar reaction. She loves em, thinks they're one of the coolest things in the world. I think I'll keep her.

My partner although she has made positive comments about them and bought me a couple but i know deep down she couldn't really give two hoots about them. Which is fair enough. She has her things and I have mine. What is good is that she is accepting the fact it's my hobby and doesn't give me grief over it or how much money i spend.

Edited by spanner76

Hell yes keep her!!! :wub: She got a sister?? :lol:

Not as far as I know...

She is as big a nerd as me. She has a jedi costume and lightsaber, and she plays all manner of games video and tabletop. We're watching Attack on Titan right now, and I plan on introducing her to Macross after we tackle Stargate SG1.

So basically, you're 'Red'. ;)

I know you meant that as a dig, but since Max and Milia never really followed traditional gender roles in their marriage, I'm not going to dignify that...

But technically no, Since I still have the Isamu VF-19Adv... She did ask me to teach her how to transform them though, which is promising...

my replacement Nora SV-51 arrived today so I had to tip home during lunch for a quick play! I was itching to see this one being a "A" rated Jungle item but to be honest in my eyes it deserves a "sealed" rating!

Ok the box has a few teeny weeny little scuffs here n there but still looks perfect! The Valkyrie itself is MINT! Its never been opened, completely untouched! Absolutely MISB! :wub:

Even the clear tape on all four sides all of the inner tray are unbroken! And at 21K it was an absolute bargain!! Im so happy! :D Its been a slow morning and work was wrecking my head but this has made my day! B))

Man I love this hobby! :D

20150924_112359.jpg

20150924_112442.jpg

unbroken tape..

20150924_113253.jpg

so new & clean! Just gorgeous! :wub: