Nice! Has anyone taken apart their 51's for joint tightening? I know we are pretty much SOL on the loose wings, fins, and control surfaces, but what about the arms and legs?

I partially dismantled my original Nora to get the fan blade inserts out and from what I could see the leg hip joints wouldn't be very easy to repair or replace. The molding design looks pretty poor from the factory.

There is absolutely no way that old Nora would be able to stand on its own legs unassisted..

Fair enough! Well at least you have a really good one! Although you should get the other whitey.. the 19P! I reckon they would go really well together!

Nah. For some reasons those Mac7 19's doesn't work for me. Not sure why. Aside from the VF-11C, Gamlin's 22 and the 17D is kinda ok for my taste. The rest... meh. :wacko: No offense to Mac7 Valks lovers out there. ;) But if ever I'm going to buy another Mac7, it's going to be Gamlin's 22. ;)

Team Gamlin! B)) Post Captain Kinryu of course..

20151002_203453.jpg

not a bad pairing.. not too bad at all. ^_^

Cool. You need a VF-17D too now. :)

Some quick pics:

Nice pics. They look like real world aircraft together.

Edited by sh9000