HWR-00 Monster Mk II toy?

EXO

Milkautico, sorry but is not in 1/60, all dimensions agreed with 1/72 scale.

Yeah, I know, :( :( :( if we compare the old post dimensions and corresponded to 1/72 scale. It's a real shame followed with the illusion that it would look on 1/60, I will continue with my role model or expect Bry finish printing the monster. :( :( :( :(

Wow. 2 purchases per year, that blows.. Btw, what happened to Bry? Looked like he was almost finished then disappeared. It's a 1/60 Monster conspiracy I tell ya!

Yes, it is a joke and does not end there you have to pay 50% of the purchased plus shipping plus a surcharge of 35% on the cards so everything's cheaper to buy abroad. So in this way the illegal trade grows. Regarding Bry I wrote you but I have no news about his project. I think he was kidnapped, so the monster 1/60 does not crush the Valkyries, this is a conspiracy monster

That case comes with each one.

Do we have a price on this thing yet?

Will Hobby Link and the like carry it? BBTS?

Was just reading their blog and this is the translation for our next chance for info

"In addition, price and specifications, such as the release date (around spring 2015) also details will be undecided."

Here is the blog link. Scroll about half way down to view it.

• 3 months later...

That would definitely suck to see this (AGAIN) go the way of the dodo. If this is the second time, one has to wonder why they keep going back to this, only to pull back. I feel like a fish on a line here with this.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow. 2 purchases per year, that blows.. Btw, what happened to Bry? Looked like he was almost finished then disappeared. It's a 1/60 Monster conspiracy I tell ya!

The restriction has been lifted we can buy as many times as we want now. But toys still pay 50% custom fees.